It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Cuppet US Concentration Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I thought it would be interesting to post these. Here are direct links to audio files for people to listen to about these US Concentration Camps. Al Cuppet, a retired military soldier has been there and done that. On the up side he does seem like a credible man...IMO.

here are audio files. This comes from a military soldier my friends. His name is Al Cuppet. Please listen for your sake...

1rst hour- Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

2nd hour- Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

- Katrina and FEMA with New Orleans being a test case for control

theedgeam.com...

Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Any chance those of us with slow dialup connections can find a summary of the key points in these speeches? Is there anything new that hasn't been covered 1000 times on this site already? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Listening right now, sounds really good so far. This is going to be fun to go over and check out.

Thanks for the links, any way.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
wow,pretty interesting im on the fema and katrina thingy right now,so third link..so far it been pretty interesting..really interesting..people should check this out

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
just finished up the last one..

very impressive.

drew me off with the religious stuff.

seems like..he is trying to make all the jews go to israel;then iran will nuke israel and no more jews,and then they'll finish up what hitler was trying to do and kill all the jews.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is weird, this guy just joined and he is banned already? I'm gonna listen to the audio before it gets pulled... things are gettin' spooky... ooooohhhh

Based on people's comments this guy is revealing the agenda of the 'brotherhood.'

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
Is there anything new that hasn't been covered 1000 times on this site already?

Not really, he puts it together with his own personal experiences, and verifies some of that which is out there. His angle of things are different, and unique, that was the first two segiments though. Havn't finished listening to it all yet, so maybe after the first 2 hours it gets better?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Havn't finished listening to it all yet, so maybe after the first 2 hours it gets better?

it gets into more detail bout the un n stuff

Cug

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So what about this do you find compelling? All I have heard is the same ol same ol.

But to be honest I don't put much stock in somebody hawking "cancer cures" and weight loss pills on his website. www.infolords.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
everything minus the religious stuff..which just made me say "eh.."

new topics

top topics

join