It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know you've been abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks JIMMEE I'll look into those books right away. And yeh it's pretty probably that the army or like you said crazy scientists have something to do with these abductions.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I forgot the name of the couple that were abducted, but it's a good starting point to be able to know if you were abducted.

This couple during the 1950's (the wife was social worker and the husband was in some local office like department of public safety for his county or something. Basically, they were upstanding citizens, not degenerates of society looking to stake their claim.) were driving home one day down a country road when they were supposedly caught off guard by a saucer shaped ship flying at low altitude. They were apparently abducted, questioned and sent on their way, but with a memory wipe so as not to remember the abduction.

Believing nothing was askew, the couple continued home, unawares of the encounter they had just recieved. Upon arrival at their house, they were troubled to find that there were 3 hours or so that could not be accounted for during their trip, yet neither of them remembered a thing.

Afterwards the couple went through regressive hypnosis at an attempt to recover some of the memories, and the wife was able to recall being shown a starmap, and being explained by means of a pointing alien what star system the ETs were from. By describing the map, it was compared to possible star orientations, and it was found that the system she was referring to was the Zeta-Reticuli dual-star solar system with one already known planet in orbit. I do not personally believe or disbelieve the story I just relayed, but was using it to make an example.

If you have a period of time unaccounted for, and you could not have been sleeping, then that may be a good indicator.

But as it would seem, you know it was a dream and you are probably right, but if one were to have a problem such as the couple from the 50's, then I might want to poke a little more into it.

BTW, if anyone knows of the story I'm talking about, and could supply the names for clearer reference it would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nice story man i hope some can come up with some details about this.

and it was found that the system she was referring to was the Zeta-Reticuli dual-star solar system with one already known planet in orbit.

As far as i know, all the planets that we have spotted apart from one or two have been giant gas planets.So I doubt that this alien race would have come from one of these systems.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think you are on about Barney and Betty Hill. There is a great thread on that 'abduction' here at ATS but i can't find it at the moment.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hay guys,

Just reading recent posts and yea the abduction involving the showing a star map of trade routes or whatever was the Barny and Betty Hill case.
Betty asked where they came from so the aliens asked them if they could point out earth on the map but when they couldnt they felt there was no point telling them where there from(the aliens). as they have no clue. what a bummer!!!!!!

book is titled , The Interupted Journey.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's a good Question!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
betty and Barney sure was a wierd case...especially after they met what looked like a demonic yeti...thats the worst bit of it for me...that damn red glowing eyes yeti!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
very intresting madgreebo, although i cant rember that part... oh well.

but yes strang large creatures like bigfoot and such (invisable ones too!
)have been seen around ufo landing sights all around the world people have also seen animals that should not be there, like from other countrys (and no they have not excaped from the zoo:lol
. kinda freeky...beta pack a gun when i go into the bush at night!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
betty and Barney sure was a wierd case...especially after they met what looked like a demonic yeti...thats the worst bit of it for me...that damn red glowing eyes yeti!

Where did u get that info? I have never heard of such a thing called a demonic yeti.
What does demonic mean? Still chills me to hear their case on tv.

If you want to know if you've been abducted try to get abducted, sit in the corner of your basement for a night.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I was abducted while awake and I was not even asleep. I was given a warning from a friendly alien being.I posted this on another forum but would like to share it here because I find this the most tramatic experience in my life.

13 January 2012 -

12 pm in Jacksonville Florida I decided to get to bed and sleep. I couldn't sleep even though i was laying in bed for 15 minutes and i heard my puppy barking and scratching on the door because it was closed, so I decided to open my door and a loud voice said 'NO' and my hands moved on their own to push the door shut, it was dark in my room so I was really scared and the voice again said 'come with me Anthony'

Inside my room with the puppy still barking at the door i was really freaking out and wanted to find the switch for the light so I can punch whoever broke into the house. My entire room was filled with bright bright blue light as my entire body lifted into the air of the room somehow I disappeared inside and I was aboard an alien space ship with no windows that could be seen.

My body wasn't floating anymore as my bare feet were standing on a very cold and red looking marble floor. The entire inside of the spaceship I wasn't paying attention to because an alien was in front of me. Her eyes and face and body was human. Both pupils of her eyes were shining bright yellow golden. Blonde hair with a brown leather suit on. She had a black symbol on her shoulder with the English word terra or itbcould have said Terre.

Her voice spoke and here is what she told me;

You will return to your home Anthony but I am warning you of an upcoming giant earthquake on the 21 of this December in your country of USA. Mexico along with Switzerland will split open and the entire world will feel these quakes. Anthony it's your choice to stay but my advice is to leave your home in Florida.you will be safe in ALabama.

On the 22nd volcanic activity will be activated and ashes will cover the sun and sky , stay indoors to avoid breathing outside when this occurs.if you decide to switch location out of florida Later you will see me and I will bring you to safety.

This is all she said to me and I'm leaving to Alabama late January. I disappeared from the alien somehow and Next to my bed when I was in my room was a breathing mask. I have never had a breathing mask in my room before at all. Also when I returned to my room it was 5am. I know none of you believe me but I'm telling you this was real when happened to me and I'm ready and I hope you will be to!

edit on 16-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If you could post a picture of the mask you say you found even if some may say you added an object you already own into your story that would be cool.

Couldn't help but think the volcanic activity sounds an awful lot like the 3 Days of Darkness.

Where abouts in Florida are you if you don't mind me asking?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join