It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we're all going to get our heads sliced off

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow- That sound's crazy? I would have never thought that there are sill concentration camps still around today in the year 2006! you should post what kind of things you find, and post it up. Peace!!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes I agree, with you, Darkelf

But it's only the Elect who are presented with such a stark choice. The vast mass of humanity, are not beheaded, and I think it's because they agreed to worship the beast without realizing it.

Only the elect are aware of the true nature of the choice the world is being presented with.

I also wonder if the whole "mark" business is metaphorical. I say this thinking of revelation 7:4, where the harming of land and sea is forestalled while the "seal of God" is put on the elect.

the ELECT receive God's mark instead. What does THAT look like?

[edit on 21-4-2006 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As for the mention of the guillotines in this thread, it interests me as I have heard and read many articles of them being in this country. I have yet to find anywhere proof of their existence, though for some reason I do believe the stories to be true and continue to research the issue. Last I heard was that they are located somwhere in Montana. Can anyone supply any more links or info on them?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Bible Online

Revelation 13

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I agree with you, dr_strangecraft, it is the fact that they ARE the elect that they are not deceived. They are not deceived because they have the "Mark of God."

Tracer, I have searched, but cannot find anything on guillotines in the US.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I sure cannot.

I doubt the use of guillotines in any systematic way.

The vertebrae are incredibly tough unless you slice exactly between them, which is not possible in a straight line (your body designed/evolved to prevent this accidently killing you).

The blade has to be resharpened constantly to make it work even once. Read up on the reign of terror, and learn about how even a 25 foot drop would fail to fully sever the head with one blow, if the blade wasn't fresh.

Bullets would be a lot easier, unless it's ceremonial, to scare others into complicity (the reign of terror, again.)

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is the only thing I have been able to find on the use of the guilliotine in America, a bill to make it a means of the Death Penalty in the US.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They're going to have to get past that whole "cruel and unusual" thing if they're going to make lopping off somebody's melon a means of execution.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
HB 1274

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED
AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purposes.

House Comm: SJudy / Senate Comm: /
House Vote: Yeas Nays Senate Vote: Yeas Nays
----------------------------------------
House Action Senate
1/12/96 Read 1st Time
1/22/96 Read 2nd Time

Looks like it was dropped in 1996.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yes it was dropped and never passed into law, I just thought it was strange though because at the same time there were supposedley 40,000 UN troops stationed in Georgia, why, I dont know, or even if it is true. You can read the attached link and make of it what you can. Personally I do believe that the UN plays a major role in what transpires in regards to the NWO.

iresist.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It could have something to do with the number of Joint Force Ops that Dobbins was in volved with.

Air Force Reserve

January 1, 2000
The Air Force Reserve expanded its associate flying training program with the activation of the 301st Fighter Squadron, Luke Air Force Base, Ariz. The Air Education and Training Command gained unit provided F-16 fighter training.

March - June 1999
Reservists supported Operation Allied Force, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's air campaign to halt ethnic fighting in Kosovo.

Feb. 1 - March 25, 1998
Reserve tanker units deployed to Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia, in support of Operation Southern Watch.

October 23 - 25,1996
The Air Force Reserve participated for the first time in William Tell, the Air Force's air-to-air weapons competition and came away with Maintenance Team and F-16 Top Gun awards.

Jan. 17, 1995
Brig. Gen. Joseph A. McNeil was appointed commander of 22nd Air Force, Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Ga. He was the first African-American to serve as a numbered Air Force Commander in the Air Force Reserve.

July - August 1994
Reserve airlift and air refueling aircrews participated in Operation Support Hope, the humanitarian relief mission to aid Rwandan refugees.

40,00 UN troops at Dobbins AF Base could just be a total number that has actually been through that base.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Right, i havnt yet looked at the sources you mentioned (i'll be sure to when i have more time) and have only read the previous comments from the other members to put together a vauge picture of this conspiracy.

I would have thought that if this was going on in the united states the preparations would been made in many European countries as well. If so where is the line drawn? Is it only Protestants that evade the chop or all Christians? If its the former then we've got a huge problem. Here in the UK there have been many illegal migrants (mainly from Islamic states) that have been put into prison type holding facilities. Is this the first step, are they going to be the first to go? Who's behind this and whats to gain?

A couple of links would be nice.

B

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
As for the mention of the guillotines in this thread, it interests me as I have heard and read many articles of them being in this country. I have yet to find anywhere proof of their existence, though for some reason I do believe the stories to be true and continue to research the issue. Last I heard was that they are located somwhere in Montana. Can anyone supply any more links or info on them?

Yes I can. You can get the truth from Al Cuppet. Go to this website www.theedgeam.com and listen to his 4 or 5 audio files, they all go in order. Click on the edge audio files when you get to the page.

If you can't find it, I'll post them here.

1rst hour- Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

2nd hour- Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

- Katrina and FEMA with New Orleans being a test case for control

theedgeam.com...

Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

Concentration camps and the New World Order

theedgeam.com...

please listen to those. Those are the truthful ones. ALso! You may want to listen to these as well.

theedgeam.com...

theedgeam.com...

theedgeam.com...

theedgeam.com...

So listen to those. And there you go. Oh wait I almost forgot listen to these too!

theedgeam.com...

theedgeam.com...

theedgeam.com...

theedgeam.com...

Alright. You're all set with the truth. And I'll leave you be now
If you need anything else, let me know

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WOW! very nice, thanks, I'll get right to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No problem www.theedgeam.com has the BEST stuff! It is so great. But I don't just look at one side to it, I look at all the sides to it. Just to see if that person is a flake..or paranoid. So far, to me, it doesn't seem that they are. lol. Seriously. I really do believe these people.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
hey hey, there's nothing wrong with drunken cheerleaders man, lets not be getting crazy here!

hahah i have to agree on that! hahahaa thats too funny.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
truth, is there not any written literature that goes along with all of these mp3's that you have listed, is there a site about this guy you are referring to, the one who has made these recordings? Id at least like to know a bit about him before delving into all those mp3's, however I do intend to listen to see what he has to offer.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't understand you people.

First off there is no way the "NWO" is going to control the world.
There are just too many people.
The only method of doing it is by influencing the world and letting the people control themselves.

Second, what whould it profit the NWO by enslaving the world?

I dare claim the NWO is a GOOD thing.
Ever hear of the tower of Babel?
Suposedly all humanity spoke one language and was but one race.
The united people of earth were trying to build a tower to the heavins so they could be like the gods.

God didn't like that idea so he destroyed their tower and confused their language and skin color and scattered them all around the world. He did this because he acknowledged this point:

Genesis 11:6,
"If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

So given that even God says there is nothing we can't do when we stand united, how could this be a bad thing?
Bad from a religious perspecitve yes, religion would, for the most part, cease to exist in its current form.

On the good side it would open doors to medical science research and technology would grow by leaps and bounds due to the lack of nations trying to work individually and instead working together.

We could finally stop trying to make a better wheel and instead make spaceships to colonize other worlds.

This is the non-tainted version of the NWO:
Freedom to the stars.

edit:
Ok, I left out some key stuff buy you're all bright people, fill in the gaps.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by mrjones]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones
So given that even God says there is nothing we can't do when we stand united, how could this be a bad thing?

Because we aren't gods. We are fallable, corrupt, lustful greedy selfish racist people.

When people have been oppressed, they could always flee beyond the borders, and get help from other governments. In America's history, help came from France, when Britain began oppressing its overseas citizens.

When Hitler rolled across Europe, other nations beyond his reach rose up to oppose him.

But when the global leader imposes his iron will, there will be no refuge, no "court of world opinion." That leader we BE the only opinion of record. And whatever his darkest plans, no one will be able to stand in his way.

This leader's reign will be a nightmare from which there can be no awakening.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Theres not enough love in the world for us to stand united. Thats the thing, only those who love will survive. Then we will be united.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by OctopusDr]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
tracer, I found a few links to you guillotine story here and here. The second link is the same story by the same author but from a forum with member rebuttals.

Articles by Al Cuprrett can be found here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join