It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we're all going to get our heads sliced off

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well i`m not going to hand my head to them on a plater.

IMO its a combination of both Darkelfs and dr_strangecraft,it will be a clear choice to receive the mark,but it will be a choice of necessity and also one of deception,deception as in He/those who enforce the mark will make it sound like a good idea,the idea`s they have for it now sound good and i`m sure they will get better and more deceptive.

My personal concern is when is the right time to leave,to not make it an easy job for them to round us up?how long do we cling on before going down the gurgler.

Which if one goes totally off from society you need to be prepared to leave everything for good and survive.That there is one of necessity and temptation,could you do it?

Because its going to come to exactly that, if it has`nt already for some.
When you have family?
When you have possessions?
When you have special needs?
When you fear the unknown?
When you have little faith?
etc.........

Will be some of the deciding factors when the choice has to be made,and anyone who says it will be an easy choice is not seeing how hard it actually is.But one we are instructed on,"not to take the mark".

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
WEll my guess and firm belief is that America will become a full-fledged facist nation in less then 5-7 years. We will be put into these "concentration camps" either way we will be killed from labor or other means. Then once most of the population has been leeched of its potential they will start repopulating the country with thier perfect genetically created humans **cough** Ariens **cough** that will come with thier own RFID tags.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Holy Crapsticks!!

I must've been under a rock when all of this came out years ago, this is the first I've really heard about it!!

Here's a question: although the cost is too much for private industry to bear on a large scale. What about military? Is it possible that people going in for routine surgeries in Military hospitals, teaching hospitals (private sector) might be getting tagged unbeknownst to them??

If it can be done via syringe...

Wouldn't that be a great test market? especially where the military is concerned... All it takes is a scanner (hand held or a walk through - like those at the airport - stores - etc etc

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey what's wrong with Aryans? I'm blonde haired and blue eyed. Naturally...but I am also half german.. And I am related to the first president George Washington Bush's sister. Does that make me have royal blood? Odd eh? But it's true.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
truth, is it just my imagination or do your posts just seem to remind me so much of another poster here at ATS? Maybe its just the subject of the NWO , just cant seem to put my finger on it, almost like the posts have the same thoughtwave or whatever you want to call it. Probabably just my vivid imagination.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
truth, is it just my imagination or do your posts just seem to remind me so much of another poster here at ATS? Maybe its just the subject of the NWO , just cant seem to put my finger on it, almost like the posts have the same thoughtwave or whatever you want to call it. Probabably just my vivid imagination.

ehehe...now why would you say that?....

well..um..I don't know. I may be somebody you know, but...I aint telling!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I still see no valid reason based on fact to fear the NWO.
To put it bluntly, the current world governments are inept at even ruleing their own countries.
How could any of them possibly rule the world?

Also world governments are nothing new.

Atleast 3 men rulled most of the "known" world in their time
Cesar, Alexander, Constintene

There will always be places to hide from the empire, but given the lavish lifestyle within the empire, why would you want to?

We are at the dawning of a new age, it is entirely possible to unite humanity under one banner, all it would take is a persistant never ending war against a common enemy.

Like it or not the world will one day be unified or destroied.
Either we put our guns down and come together or we start shooting each other.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" is a common belief, but I believe more in the wise words of Uncle Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility."

There will not be one leader that brings the world into unity, there will be a council.
My rational :
1 - Response Bush took when the WTC was attacked, sit there stunned
2 - Response to hurricane damaged New Orleans - days later send help

Based on just those 2 poor reactions, I can safely assume the world government will be compromised of several individuals.

If you don't like my stance, wait it out.
Empires rise and empires fall.
Every single empire in the world has fallen.
We are at a stage in the world where a couple of well placed EMP's could colapse our entire world system.
Imagine a few Medusa Bombs going off over every continent.

OK, so why do people fear the NWO?
Did you know RFID is not the mark of the beast?
No, it's not and i can prove it using your beloved 100% correct prophesys.
The mark = you belong to satan
You take the mark and your soul goes to hell
How can that be RFID when RFID can be disabled?

Thats right folks, no need to fear them. No matter how small they are a simple EMP will kill them.
You can get a VHS Tape Eraser and kill them with that in theory.
If that dont work then build a small Flux Compression Generator (FCG)

My point is there's no need to fear the NWO and if things start to go bad we can pull the plug on them.

Also when bar-codes first came out many people thought they would be the mark of the beast as well.

Given the widespread knowledge of the mark of the beast it would be near impossible to implement such a scheme, so when it is implemented most people will never even realize it.

***Rant***
(for your enjoyment only, my thoughts and reflections)

Question
If Satan has the capacity to read then he should know the fate in store for him.
Given this, the ultimate slap in the face of God would be to simply not comply.
Assuming he has free will, as determined by the fact that he turned on God and led a rebellion agianst him, why is this outcome not possible?

It is entirely possible the "Anti-Christ" will never come because he chooses not to as an act of blaitent defiance against God.
He's seen the plot, he knows the outcome, why in the world would he even bother going forward, knowing he will ultimatley lose?

No, it's far more profitable for satan to sit idle as God is mocked because the end never comes.
Then after mankind for itself creates the proposed NWO and creates a world religion with no mention to gods, only peace and love, he will have succeded in his war against God without even lifting a finger.

Answer:
Well, that would be the assumption except for the bit about christ's army doing battle against satan's, winning, and throwing satan in the pit for 1000 years.
Moral of the story being no matter how long you hide from God, he will find you and do what he has promised. God is not mocked.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones
I still see no valid reason based on fact to fear the NWO.
To put it bluntly, the current world governments are inept at even ruleing their own countries.
How could any of them possibly rule the world?

Also world governments are nothing new.

Atleast 3 men rulled most of the "known" world in their time
Cesar, Alexander, Constintene

There will always be places to hide from the empire, but given the lavish lifestyle within the empire, why would you want to?

We are at the dawning of a new age, it is entirely possible to unite humanity under one banner, all it would take is a persistant never ending war against a common enemy.

Like it or not the world will one day be unified or destroied.
Either we put our guns down and come together or we start shooting each other.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" is a common belief, but I believe more in the wise words of Uncle Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility."

There will not be one leader that brings the world into unity, there will be a council.
My rational :
1 - Response Bush took when the WTC was attacked, sit there stunned
2 - Response to hurricane damaged New Orleans - days later send help

Based on just those 2 poor reactions, I can safely assume the world government will be compromised of several individuals.

If you don't like my stance, wait it out.
Empires rise and empires fall.
Every single empire in the world has fallen.
We are at a stage in the world where a couple of well placed EMP's could colapse our entire world system.
Imagine a few Medusa Bombs going off over every continent.

OK, so why do people fear the NWO?
Did you know RFID is not the mark of the beast?
No, it's not and i can prove it using your beloved 100% correct prophesys.
The mark = you belong to satan
You take the mark and your soul goes to hell
How can that be RFID when RFID can be disabled?

Thats right folks, no need to fear them. No matter how small they are a simple EMP will kill them.
You can get a VHS Tape Eraser and kill them with that in theory.
If that dont work then build a small Flux Compression Generator (FCG)

My point is there's no need to fear the NWO and if things start to go bad we can pull the plug on them.

Also when bar-codes first came out many people thought they would be the mark of the beast as well.

Given the widespread knowledge of the mark of the beast it would be near impossible to implement such a scheme, so when it is implemented most people will never even realize it.

***Rant***
(for your enjoyment only, my thoughts and reflections)

Question
If Satan has the capacity to read then he should know the fate in store for him.
Given this, the ultimate slap in the face of God would be to simply not comply.
Assuming he has free will, as determined by the fact that he turned on God and led a rebellion agianst him, why is this outcome not possible?

It is entirely possible the "Anti-Christ" will never come because he chooses not to as an act of blaitent defiance against God.
He's seen the plot, he knows the outcome, why in the world would he even bother going forward, knowing he will ultimatley lose?

No, it's far more profitable for satan to sit idle as God is mocked because the end never comes.
Then after mankind for itself creates the proposed NWO and creates a world religion with no mention to gods, only peace and love, he will have succeded in his war against God without even lifting a finger.

Answer:
Well, that would be the assumption except for the bit about christ's army doing battle against satan's, winning, and throwing satan in the pit for 1000 years.
Moral of the story being no matter how long you hide from God, he will find you and do what he has promised. God is not mocked.

That's true,I've always wondered why Lucifer would go against God when he knows what the outcome will be or for that matter why would god creator of all things create lucifer knowing that he will turn on him and do such terrible things to humaniity?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
Hey what's wrong with Aryans? I'm blonde haired and blue eyed. Naturally...but I am also half german.. And I am related to the first president George Washington Bush's sister. Does that make me have royal blood? Odd eh? But it's true.

The true meaining of Aryan is based on Persians I believe. So I dont know how it came to be known to be associated with white folks. Maybe someone else can answer that for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ludachris has it right.

"Aryan" is pretty much the Iranian pronunciation for "Iran."

They ARE "white folks," by many American measures. Particularly in the Zagros mountains, there is a higher incedence of blue eyes or gray-green than in the US for instance.

They are largely non-arab, (Iraq) and non-pushtun (Afghan) I think their language has more in common with Indian or German than it does with Arabic, other than loan-words.

Of course, you realize that "race" is a political rather than a biological concept. It is about ethnic belonging, rather than biology. Spend a weekend in new Orleans outside of Bourbon St. and you'll see people who don't fit into any category: Cajun (from Arcadia Canada) Creole (French/African/Haitian), Descendant of slaves, plus Cherokee and several other tribes, plus French pirates.

Let's say you have "french" ancestry. Does than mean Algerian? Cameroonian? A thousand years ago, most ancestors of the modern French lived along the Rhine. A thousand years before that, they lived in what we today call Germany. A thousand years before that, they were living in the lands we call slavic. (Getting closer and closer to Iran, aren't we?)

See. Race is about politics, not DNA.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A little off topic, but did the author of this thread get banned because she is actually Whitelightwolf? Seems like the same writing style and this person was suddenly banned also.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
yes lonegunman i think this was the case....

anyway regarding the guillotine or jesus/yeshua scenario...most people would be too afraid to die and just willingly accept the chip. fear is a large motivater, so why wouldnt this be the case of the nwo? there was a wrestling videogame for n64 called nwo vs something or other, maybe it was an omen???

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
dr. strange craft............the "mark of god" the elect receive is UNDERSTANDING.god's system is mocked, copied or manifested by satan through the physical.everything we experience here at the hands of the "lord of this world"(satan) is already in place in heaven.......in god's realm.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
so us Chistains shoud make good friends with the athiests and let them take the mark and buy and sell for us.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I would say, that a pretext for helping people in need after a disaster, would necessitate having facilities to harbor people who lost their homes. I suppose there would be other incremental steps as things like food and security issues arise, then perhaps new alliegences may come into play. Those who agree to conditions bind with the system, those who do not....?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join