It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we're all going to get our heads sliced off

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
pleasant title...

How many of you have heard of the conspiracy theory about the US concentration camps? Well I have. I have been investigating it for a while. I have listened to audio clips from

Al Cuppet

Sherry Shriner

Pam Schuffert

Heck even this intelligent sceintist who knows about the RFID chips...

And it's quite disturbing...

I know all these people may be dubbed *crazy*, but...I have a feeling that they may be right.

There really are US concetration camps in America, that is a fact.

what do you all think...it's very creepy. I would rather be shot than have my head sliced off with a guillotine. x___X

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are concentation camps, inactive, yes. This is the REX84 program. IF its going ot be used to control the US population, thats doubtful, I don't think that there is nearly enough space for that.

But, even prisons can be used as concentration camps. IF you were the NWO, would you build moderately secure facilities in teh woods, or would you just gas all the prisoners, and move the public into the prisons?

Also, the idea that there are guillotines, there aren't. Its linked, from what I undestand, with some biblical or extrabiblical christian idea that the faithful are going ot be given a choice to either hail the government, or profess faith in christ, if they choose jesus, they get beheaded.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
how do you know there aren't guillotines. I know about Al Cuppet..he is a very good man. And has seen them....

Too bad there isn't picture proof.

Well I am christian. I don't follow that particular bible, because I know about the liars at the churches...hence I do not go to church.

But I know God and Jesus exist, and that's all that matters.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I believe it's that they have the choice of accepting the mark of the beast, (rfid/whatever) or being executed/beheaded.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't think that they would have Guillotines, because thats not a very efficient way of killing. They would probably go the Nazi way, and use poisin gas Chambers.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wellll....actually...

It is conveniant. Wanna know why? Because it is now possibly going to be used for executions.

Electricution- no, that would ruin the body

Poisonus injections- no- that would also ruin the body

but with guillotines, you just chop of the head, and you can use the body to harvest organs. Ahha....

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'd be executed before I took their stupid microchip.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
yep me too. Choose between a RFID chip and God? well gotta say its been fun but you can send me to the step of St Peter! (Thats AFTER the fight to get me that is...)

Some thing in the way this worlds going says deep inside me that we are slipping down a one way slope, and are running out of jump off points.....But only time will tell!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
welp my 2 cents...i am a firm beliver in the bible simply because 100% of the prophecies have come to pass so far (6000 years of prophecies all have come to pass) here are a few

100prophecies.org...

chip or christ? it will come down to that. dont let them fool you and let you decide between chip or GOD. CHRIST is the key word here. god could mean anything but christ..thats a definate. and please make sure you dont think that the antichrist is christ because he already has the whole world following his(this antichrists) teachings...hence the mainstream religion(catholic church and its daughters). the only way to know what is what? study for the finals. if you dont you will be decieved or just wont belive at all.

as far as getting our heads chopped off....the middle east still does that. thats the most obvious "antichrist" that is being pushed these days simply because they hate christians....but i think while he has us looking over there while he has other plans up his sleve. i think he is playing with us. i think he has the majority of the christians following him now by giving us them false christianity that christ told us about. example: going to war in the name of GOD or telling us that peace thru war is what christ would want etc....

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
A government that would imprison it's people within concentration camps bent on their extermination would be, I would think, a government that was ignoring the potential of free labor.

The Nazi's certainly had massive concentration camps and they exploited all of that free labor under the hopeful banner of "Arbeit Macht Frei" They recognized that no matter how disheartened a confined group were, the prospect that they might, somehow, regain their freedom through hard physical labor made that imprisoned population more easily managed.

I would find it difficult to believe that such concentration camps would exist in locations wherein there were not some potential for a labor intensive project in close proximity. Be it mines, forests or some massive hydro-electric project, I would think that such human resources would be utilized before being exterminated.

After all, "these guys" (referring to the secret government" are evil not wantonly wasteful -- even in the throes of their megalomania

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I won't take the mark, but I don't think they have time to slice off everyone's head. That takes too long.

But maybe almost everyone will take the mark.

I think that they will make it seem very convenient and modern man likes his convenience. Just think, get a mark, no more passwords to remember and no more credit cards and no more money. You don't need to carry cash or remember anything. You don't need to do anything to be able to buy or sale but swipe your hand or scan your eye or whatever. It is so damned convenient and well, they've been getting everyone used to the idea for years.

Here is what I think will happen. We will have a major attack in the US. I definately think the US is going to initiate the mark. We will have a terrorist attack or we will have some major disastor that will make hurricane katrina look like an ant fart. The panic will be very great. People won't know who to trust. They will want to feel safe. They will like the thought of taking a mark because then every purchase you make is monitored. You can't buy or sale anything without someone knowing what you bought or sold. You can't go anywhere without someone knowing where you are. Right now you don't have much privacy, very little at all really. But with this you have none, but most people will be willing to trade that for safety. So they will get the mark because they think it makes them patriotic or something. A real american would get it is what everyone would say.

And as a christian I believe that they will also not allow a lot of people to gather together to worship. They won't let a lot of people gather together to do anything really, I mean, people who are together can talk and have ideas and discuss things. They wouldn't like that at all. We aren't suppsed to think, thinking is evil. Terrorists think. Unpatriotic people think. Christians think. Individuals think. But you aren't supposed to be an individual, you are supposed to assemulate into the collective mind of all the slaves and follow your new leader, whoever that is.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
how do you know there aren't guillotines.

I don't know that there aren't psionic lasers or testicular chees-graters either.

Too bad there isn't picture proof.

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If it gets to be a choice between the cheese-grater or the gospel, look for a lot of men with intact scrota to be headed for hell.

[scrota would be to plural for scrotum, by the way. You're welcome]

I'm a Christian, and have spent a LOT of time with end-time issues.

Which is precisely why I think most of you are in for a big shock. The Evil One is not about to make you choose one or the other, because if it did, the fast majority would choose God. No, evil wins by camoflaging the real choices in life. If you'd ever read The Screwtape Letters, you'd see that evil always hides the fact that you've made the choice.

For instance, look at how many people sign up for those little "saver cards" at the grocery. Sure, they save 5% or so on your purchases. They also track what things you buy together, so they can tailor your junk mail to fit your shopping weaknesses. There is already a plan afoot to tail cable service based on your family's purchase habits.

Isn't that lovely? Imagine an alcoholic trying to give up his problem, and the TV floods his home with beer ads. . . .

Amazingly, peole sign up for that willingly.

Listen to me carefully:

There will be a long line when it is time to sign up with the Beast. There always is. And Christians are never ready for it when the temptation comes.

Look at Hitler. Americans foolishly think that the Nazis "took over" Germany, when of course, they didn't. They were voted into power.

And the beast will operate the same way. You'll know Satan by the way all your friends flock to him, like fratboys on a drunken cheerleader.

No one will be on guard. They will invite the vampire to cross the threshold into their homes.

Sorry for us all.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
hey hey, there's nothing wrong with drunken cheerleaders man, lets not be getting crazy here!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
IF you were the NWO, would you build moderately secure facilities in teh woods, or would you just gas all the prisoners, and move the public into the prisons?

Thanks for asking. If I were the NWO, I'd create a scare in certain rural or low income communities. I'd claim they were infected with < insert communicable disease here> and had to be quarantined for everyone else's health and safety.

It would be easy to separate the troublemakers from the complient population. I would continue to "quarantine " areas until the population was under control.

The NWO know that in order to push their agenda, they must lower the population to a more easily controlled size.

Outbreaks of disease in prison? Well, sorry had to burn all those poor guys who succomed to the disease. But the good news is, we now have multiple disinfected empty prisons ready for the public.

[edit on 4/21/2006 by darkelf]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
dr_strangecraft

Epic post!

It is believed that God will give everyone a way out, but they have to choose to take it. I too refuse to believe that it will be a choice between life or death just for the simple fact that I believe that life is the greatest gift given to us by God and I couldn't see God making us have to make such a dreadful choice.

Like dr_strangecraft said, it will most likely be some kind of veiled temptation.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Actually, according to "tribulationist", the choice involves taking a mark. By taking that mark, you agree to WORSHIP the world leader as god. The choice will be to take the mark or die. Those who refuse the mark for any reason, religous or otherwise will be killed. People die in other countries daily for their belief in the Judeo-Christian God. Why should the trib be any different? If Christ gave up his life for us, should we not be willing to give ours up for Him?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The mark will be put on us or in us without our knowledge VIA medication
(pills) ,surgery--it won't be done forcefully . That way they will have control over all of us even the most reluctant ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Darkelf, you are of course correct, a lot of people experience their own personal "end time" in the way you describe, being forced to choose or loose.

On the other hand, there's language in the Apocalypse to John that people cannot "buy or sell" without the beast's seal of approval.

That, to me makes it sound a lot more like enticemnt than it does like a threat.

My point is this, evil is adroit by not making people choose until it's too late.

Again, Hitler's Germany is a great recent example.

Yes, a lot of Lutheran ministers were jailed and/or killed for their proclamations. But millions of Luthern lay people were not. They, like millions of their Catholic neighbors, we led by groupthink to say lovlies like this one:

Jungvolk Oath
"In the presence of this blood banner which represents our Führer, I swear to devote all my energies and my strength to the saviour of our country, Adolf Hitler. I am willing and ready to give up my life for him, so help me God."

And from there, it was only a slippery slope to praying directly to Hitler himself:

Hitler Youth Prayer:
"Adolf Hitler, you are our great Führer. Thy name makes the enemy tremble. Thy Third Reich comes, thy will alone is law upon the earth. Let us hear daily thy voice and order us by thy leadership, for we will obey to the end and even with our lives. We praise thee! Heil Hitler!"

My point is, a lot of those poor souls had been raised to think for themselves. But they slowly lost that ability, and were never really presented with a choice.

No one told them in a propaganda poster or newsreel that they were choosing between Christ and Hitler. They were simply led into it.

If you study the methods the KGB used, to turn westerners into spies, they did the same thing. They let you think you are in control, when in fact, you've given up your autonomy. Several confessed spies have talked about the day they finally realized they were a spy, what a shock it was to realize there was no way out, and that the authorities would never believe their story. They went ahead with the deception because they saw no alternative.

A lot of people will be misled into following the beast that way, in my opinion.

Evil only martyrs the elect only when it already controls the rest of the population.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Bi ble Online

Revelation 20:4 (Whole Chapter)
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This leads me to believe that there will be a choice. Notice the reasons they were beheaded: for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands. (emphasis mine)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join