It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this.. my evidences that there no gods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fredng
Listen.. example this.. we discover that there's a ancient human life on a planet near earth and u are send there in a space shuttle. u reach there in a week. Come down with Earthly advance weapons. U shoot them with a machine gun.. survivors will be shock. Fire a ICBM on other areas to show your power. Then to play a trick on them, said u create them, u are their god.. they believe when they saw your weapons which they thought is your power. Fly your space shuttle.. they saw u flying up and agree that u r living in the sky which they call it heaven and hell is devilish places.. I conclude this because in histroy there are pictures and description of UFO and Aliens.. I never believe any gods.. ty.. but no offences to believers..
you mean kinda like the sitiuation in the show stargate with the ori.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My point exactly, so presumably if we were created by aliens, then we should worship who made them, who indirectly made us/entire universe.

The creator, of the creator of the creator, going up a great heirarcy of creation till you reach a absolute being.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

English is first language. I am a Singaporean. Though English is my first language, you can say, I am pretty weak. Okay, forget about that. Actually I saying that if there's god, there will not be extraterrestrials except the extraterrestrials are gods. Picture a scene where a very advance extraterrestrials meet our god. What will happen?.. So I can only conclude E.T are god to our anicent civilisation. They could be the one to build the pyramids. As present scientists discover that whatever the pyramids predict since to happen.
Prediction of pyramids:
1.Born of Jesus Chirst ( I can say Jesus maybe a E.T hybrid, done by the extraterrestrials that build the pyramids).
2.World war 1 (That happened too)
3. A unpleasant one, World end in 2979 A.D but I will not be alive to see it.

1. Jesus was not an ET, but from MY sources he was able to rid himself of his reactive mind, and thus become no longer a homo sapien, but a homo novis. And people wonder so much if really did walk on water lol...

2. Free will doesn't exist like we think it does- because of alien implants we have a set course of action in life that is very hard to go against that has been refered to in our history as "fate." Alien's that know of the big joke of the prison planet Earth most likely hinted to this in the Pyramids to either make fun of us or possibly show us why we need to change.

3. The end of the world. I wish the aliens defined their view on the end of the world. My view on the end of the world would be trapped souls without bodies to inahabit due to nuclear war. Your view might be Earth destroyed. The fact is, if all of us become operating thetan's, we won't need bodies to survive... remember, we are not our bodies. These are all Scientology principles which I am a member of... I remember reading about the Heaven's Gate cult when I was a kid and thinking how outrageous the claims were. Now I understand where the man was coming from (the leader) but how he didn't have the tools to do such a thing, and how leaving all of humanity behind for their own "euphoria" is really an out-ethic activity (even though they weren't able to go to another alien planet because they were not OT's, but regular homo-sapiens). Just some thoughts...

I love how ATS alien forum has gotten so great with discussion on our origins and history versus just aliens and their mystery.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its the same but different?

dont drink the "punch"...had to say it.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by CORF]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I going to explain everything. Big bang happen around 15 billions years ago. For Human to have what we have now take 2 millions years. We human only appear on Earth 2 millions years ago. Other extraterrestrials races may just appear on other suitable planets several millions/billions years ago than us. That explain their technology far more superior than our technology. As for how life appear, there are many theories. Such as Volcano produce chemical that cause a reaction that produce bacteria. Other E.T races may have the same process as us. The only reason why they are much more advance than us is because they appear much eariler than us.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

English is first language. I am a Singaporean. Though English is my first language, you can say, I am pretty weak. Okay, forget about that. Actually I saying that if there's god, there will not be extraterrestrials except the extraterrestrials are gods.

How do you balance the equation which you have mentioned above,

"If there is god, there will not be extraterrestirials except the extraterrestrials are gods"

Just as God created us, could there not be a possibility that he created life on other planets. His name may be different but the source is the same energy?

The big bang theory....the advent of mankind 2 million years ago....and the visitation by aliens to this planet are good points raised. Obviously non of us were present to visit the event nor do we have any solid evidence to sustain the claims that they did visit the planet, however we do have the pyramids for an example which you have so kindly put forth, to raise skeptisim. Creation of bacteria is one thing and the evolution of a complex vertebrea and an even complex neurological structure of the brains like us homosepians is not possible just by some chemical reaction from a volcanic eruption? This is not about mixing K [potassium] + cl [chloride] to form KCL. Its far more complex. Scientist even today remain puzzled by the mystery and would be buring the mid night oils to resolve this mystery. I think we should give them a bit more credit.

God has always trodden in untrodden ways and faith is what he has given us.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You stated that there is no “God”, but the extraterrestrials are the gods?
Yet again I ask how did they come into existence? Did yet another alien race create them? If so who created them?
As for everything we have can be traced only two million years? Life on this planet can be traced back three billion years, yes the record is not totally complete but hey we're working on it.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The universe is a mighty big place and there's a lot of places where other "people" could live. I'm therefore open to the possibility of extraterrestrial life. Until I see one I can't say for sure they exist or not.

If they exist and some have visited Earth, it's possible we viewed them as gods, demons, or angels (Ezekiel's "wheels" from the first chapter of Ezekiel in The Bible have been interpreted by some to be flying saucers). But if they exist and if they visited us and if we mistaked them for gods does not mean a higher spiritual form of existence doesn't exist. Who says a hypothetical alien culture can't have had similar mystical or revelatory experiences to what humans have had?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Didn't 1 of the Spanish explorers do that to like the Incas?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
God is an explaination for anything ancient people didn't understand. Or u will not get water god, fire god, sun god, whatever. One of my friend told me that Chirstian is the only true religion. Then what about other religions?? There's too much of a contradicting.In a ancient Indian tribe, a historian a text written something like this: One of the god unleashes a angneya weapon: 'A blazing missiles possesed of radiance of smokeless fire was discharged. A thick gloom suddenly encompassed the hosts. All points of the compass were suddenly enveloped in darkness. Evil bearing winds began to blow. Clouds reared into higher air, showering blood.The very elements seemed confuses. The Sun appeared to spin round. The world, scorched by the heat of that weapon, seemed to be in fever'. C'mon, this text is found hidden under the ground (Of course it isn't in English) of a Indian tribe. Don't tell me that there a Indian Tribe, thousand years ago, had a nuclear warhead. Another one is in the Bible: First two angels appeared to Lot, the only righteous man in Sodom. They told him to take his family and leave as the two cities were to be destroyed. As they were fleeing, the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire. Lot's wife stopped and looked back. She war turned into a pillar of salt. It is clear that the two 'angels' are ancient alien astronauts. Other more evidences are of Primitive man was obsessed with space-suited figures. Drawings of what look like astronauts are found in cave dwellings in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Far East and Australia.
How do u counter mine?
Gods have nuclear warhead and wear like astronauts flying in a Craft. We called it extraterrestrials.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

In a ancient Indian tribe, a historian a text written something like this: One of the god unleashes a angneya weapon: 'A blazing missiles possesed of radiance of smokeless fire was discharged. A thick gloom suddenly encompassed the hosts. All points of the compass were suddenly enveloped in darkness. Evil bearing winds began to blow. Clouds reared into higher air, showering blood.The very elements seemed confuses. The Sun appeared to spin round. The world, scorched by the heat of that weapon, seemed to be in fever'. C'mon, this text is found hidden under the ground (Of course it isn't in English) of a Indian tribe. Don't tell me that there a Indian Tribe, thousand years ago, had a nuclear warhead.

Fredng,

Can you please provide a link to the statment you have made.

Rgds

Knowledge23

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sorry, I cant.. because just now the info I give is from a book: The World's greatest UFO sighting. Maybe you should look in your local bookshop

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Can you give us a link to the drawings in caves

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Sorry, I cant.. because just now the info I give is from a book: The World's greatest UFO sighting. Maybe you should look in your local bookshop

Fredng,

I am sure you can scan in the page and upload it? However if that is a challenge can you provide the ISBN number for the book?

Have you managed to answer a previous response that I had put. If you would prefer I can put it up again for your convienence.

Rgds

K23

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One of the biggest flaws in this thread is the fact that everyone seems to be perceiving a 'god' in the terms of our physical universe.
One of the simplest phrases that convinces me in something bigger; God exists outside of time!!!
Time is relative to many things, one of the more primitive ways of dilating time is through the use of gravity (which we have only realized during the previous century).
But im wondering how many people from 2000 - 6000 years ago realized this?
We acknowledge people like Einstein, Hawkings & many other theoretical physicists as brilliant, gifted, genius... But it is due the the combined work of these great minds that we have the shallow understanding of time that we currently have!
i find it a bit far fetched that a few guys, thousands of years ago (and without the technology we have today), had the combined knowledge of todays top physicists!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"How fortunate for world leaders that men do not think."
-Adolf Hilter

top topics

<< 1   >>

join