It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this.. my evidences that there no gods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Listen.. example this.. we discover that there's a ancient human life on a planet near earth and u are send there in a space shuttle. u reach there in a week. Come down with Earthly advance weapons. U shoot them with a machine gun.. survivors will be shock. Fire a ICBM on other areas to show your power. Then to play a trick on them, said u create them, u are their god.. they believe when they saw your weapons which they thought is your power. Fly your space shuttle.. they saw u flying up and agree that u r living in the sky which they call it heaven and hell is devilish places.. I conclude this because in histroy there are pictures and description of UFO and Aliens.. I never believe any gods.. ty.. but no offences to believers..

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
How is this proof that there are no gods?

If anything, it's just proof of how stupid human-beings, collectively, can be.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
although you could have made an incredibly better argument by writing in a better fashion, you are so correct it isn't even funny. Research my thread on Annunaki reptilians, because this is basically exactly the type of scenario that our species encountered.

*this theory doesn't rule out a supreme being though

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i'm too confused to reply
: /

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
read the lacerta files.basically our gods are nothing but aliens.also google "truth about orion lizards".The bottom line is that all is one and one is all.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From the original post, I suspect that english is not his first language, so I'll let that slide and just go with the main idea.

But anyways, if Star Trek has taught us anything, it's that showing futuristic technology or even performing CPR is enough to convince an alien race that you are a god
. In fact, it even works here on Earth. That's how cults are made.

If I was going to believe in alien intervention and God figures, I wouldn't just say that aliens landed on Earth and took all of God's credit though. I would go as far as to take the Raelian view (without the cultiness), and say that aliens didn't just convince humans that they created them, they actually did create humans through genetic engineering and cloning.

If you want to start talking about mixing aliens and God, you need to take a look at some ancient Sumarian tablets. That's where things get really crazy.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thats basicly what happned when the spanish came across the aztecs , the aztecs were mezmerized by there rifles and horses and thought they were gods

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, if Reptillian flying dragon creatures of Alpha Centuri 11 genetically created humans, doesn't that MAKE them our Gods? Therefore proving that God/s do exist?

Shouldn't we all hail the allmighty reptillian overlords? As they are indeed supreme beings?

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
u are using the same reasoning that anyone that is religious is using that u have to have faith that no god is anywear, but u reverse the reason, what is the difference?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It does not mean God(s) cease(s) to exist(s), it just means you have defined him/her/them/it. You would in fact prove it's/their existance.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can claim this as fact it is nothing more then speculation and opinions. In my opinion we never seen gods or aliens way back we were just trippin out think of historical art and literature for example.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If someone/thing claims to be a god, you should ask who they worship, or who made them.

The maker of the maker.

Then we would have religous unity, yet piss them (weird overlords) off who wanted us to worship them, and make the ones happy who want to spread whatever religon.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
for he that seeks the Lord must believe that He is, would they find Him; for one doubting has already builded that barrier that prevents the proper understanding, whether as to physical, mental or spiritual attributes, or spiritual aid, or mental aid, or physical aid; for that in faith sought for shall be thine, even as was given, "Be my people and I will be your God."

Edgar Cayce Reading 459-1

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
sorry to burst your bubs

but there are Gods. THere were ancient Gods, for instance take the Egyptains, and Mayans, and so on. ^_o

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
English is first language. I am a Singaporean. Though English is my first language, you can say, I am pretty weak. Okay, forget about that. Actually I saying that if there's god, there will not be extraterrestrials except the extraterrestrials are gods. Picture a scene where a very advance extraterrestrials meet our god. What will happen?.. So I can only conclude E.T are god to our anicent civilisation. They could be the one to build the pyramids. As present scientists discover that whatever the pyramids predict since to happen.
Prediction of pyramids:
1.Born of Jesus Chirst ( I can say Jesus maybe a E.T hybrid, done by the extraterrestrials that build the pyramids).
2.World war 1 (That happened too)
3. A unpleasant one, World end in 2979 A.D but I will not be alive to see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
sorry to burst your bubs

but there are Gods. THere were ancient Gods, for instance take the Egyptains, and Mayans, and so on. ^_o

In turn, I am sorry to burst your bubble truthmatters, but this statement is no more factually correct than the original post.

On what basis do you state as fact that there are 'gods'? Because someone you respect told you so, therefore it must be true?

I am absolutely astonished that so many billion people around the world can believe in their various religions without there ever having been the slightest shred of tangible evidence to back up their beliefs. I suppose that is why it is called 'faith'. What a brilliant PR exercise IMHO.

I have never seen anything yet to convince me of the existence of any 'god', which is why I consider myself an atheist, but I respect other peoples' rights to worship whatever they like.

I continue to be amazed though that so many rational, intelligent people believe in the existence of such notions without even thinking to ask;
'OK but where's the proof?'

I think it is because the indoctrination process begins at such a young age that, by the time they are old enough to question religion, the belief is too deeply ingrained.

What is is the Jesuits have said? Something along the lines of "Give me a boy before he's seven and I've got him for life."

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Jesuits are interested in boys being young because they were pedopiles.

Some people have confirmed the existance of a soul, and a afterlife. And the world has many propertys, mearly not knowing about something will not change it for convienence of belife.

Like that the world is round or that it spins. Weather or not people belive or spin, or know how it works won't realy change a lot. One person not beliving the world is spinning will not stop it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz_psyker
Jesuits are interested in boys being young because they were pedopiles.

Some people have confirmed the existance of a soul, and a afterlife. And the world has many propertys, mearly not knowing about something will not change it for convienence of belife.

Like that the world is round or that it spins. Weather or not people belive or spin, or know how it works won't realy change a lot. One person not beliving the world is spinning will not stop it.

Indeed, we have hard incontrovertible evidence that the world spins, I have no problem with that, even the Flat Earth Society could probably get their heads around that now, but there is no physical evidence whatsoever of a 'god' or the afterlife.

It seems to me also that where you are born decides which 'god' you believe in. If you are born in the UK of white anglo saxon parentage, the chances are that you will believe in Jesus Christ in some way shape or form. Children in Israel are brought up predominantly as Jews, Pakistanis are brought up mostly to believe in the Prophet Mohammed. Although each will firmly believe that they have the monopoly on the truth, surely they can't ALL be right?

Let's say for example that, for the last 20 years, I have been telling my wife that I have been having dreams where a 'supreme being' comes to me and gives me 'messages for mankind'. If I keep it up for long enough, my wife will eventually start to believe me. Because I have been so convincing, she believes I am telling the truth and tells some of her close friends in all earnest. Because they like my wife and have no reason to doubt what she says, they spread these stories as'gospel'. The next thing you know, I have started a religion.

Like no doubt many millions who have no stated belief, I am perfectly ready to accept the existence of a 'god', the afterlife, the soul or indeed ANYTHING AT ALL, providing I am given indisputable evidence. I am totally not prepared to accept the existence of something that nobody has ever proven to me.

Equally, should you choose to then I respect your right to that too.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That is true, most people belive in whatever they are just respectively born in, I remember someone saying in a topic something along the lines off "I was born catholic and by shear coincidence I have found out it is 100% right in everything".

So yea, being a somewhat religous person beliving in something out their (which I think god is truely undefinable, can't realy be given a mateiral name or form). But still just because I am one kind of relgious or spirital doesn't mean I realy hold much affifation or can be held accountable for everything other people do. I can olny speak for myself, and you probably have more in common with most orthadox religous people then I do.

I mean athistisum or skepicisum is a somewhat old and orthadox belife with its own absolutes. "we have found out without a doubt all the others are wrong". Its its own religon if you will, its not like you actualy discovered a lot of this stuff for yourself I bet, you take someone elses word on it to some degree, or have you preformed your own experiments on it?

Though I do think dreams can bring great insight, a lot of people do talk about them as some sort of absolute truth. When in reality just because you see something in a dream doesn't make it real, could have a symbolic message. And usualy what is in a dream is a summary of you, what you are thinking, deep down.

I have levitated around in dreams numerous times, it was fun. Doesn't mean I that in the future my method of mobility will be levitating.

I regret to say that truthmatters1111 might not be able to reply, being that is was revealed that she was whitelightwolf (banned for some reason). Speaking about the subject, she herself as astraly projected. So things of the spirit can be experienced, literaly you could posiably experience being a spirit. As to why someone would do such a thing, well 1. its fun, but also you can expeirence something like it first hand. Which not olny confirm a belife, but to experience it brings great forfillment.

Its pretty hard to prove this stuff, I mean looking for physical evidence for something that would be qualifyed as non-physical. You could work on your sixth senses, but you might not have much belife or let alone ability in that so it might not work (see with the minds eye woooowooooo).

But you see in science you have scritiny, proving things and discovering things. And dissproving things regularly. In the religous/spirital realm their is NOOOOO scritiny for the most part. Anything goes, its not if something is true but if it sells.

Like when was the last time the bible (or heck most other major religous books) were updated, and by who?

Two wrongs don't make a right (and I could say their is more then just one wrong). And their are many propertys of this world that people may or may not be aware of.

I find it hard to find and do things which I put quite a bit of effort and full belifes into. If you are not looking for something or avoiding it I think it might be even harder.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry but fail to see how this line reasoning disproves God(s) existents.
Just for conversation sake that human kind was genetically engineered by some unknown alien race. This begs the question where did they come from and how did they come into existence?
As well as over looking such things as the “big bang”. A extraterrestrial race could not bring them selves into existence nor could they bring the universe into existence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join