It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Do Concious OOBE, And How Do You Do Reiki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
volatile, any ideas where i should head after my reiki attunement. i was planning on getting more attunements to help with my healing as well. so far i just have the kundalini 1-2.

i also want to expand my psychic abilities, now that ill be able to heal myself and my chakras i can begin to open up the rest of my chakras (third eye, crown if it isnt already open). i think i partially opened my 3rd eye since i seem to have vivid visions during the day and night but i cant really explain it. something more supernatural than paranoia if you get my drift.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Depends on what your end goal is.

I guess the simplist answer to my own question would be "enlightenment"?

Anyway, spirituality and development in one self is really one huge crossroad. But for the sake of helping you, I will supply a list of what I know you could try to learn:

Yoga - I practice this daily (no teacher) from a book, and its a rather great feature. If you're interested in the healing arts, you should definately try to read up on Yoga, since its a form of healing one self by moving your body in various postures. Its also a form of meditation, for those who believe in psychic development, I could say one could try to practice "Yoga Nidra", which is highering your inner self. I've heard, with practice, it becomes able for a Yogi to tap into time/space with "Yoga Nidra" to see past, present and future events.

You might as well look into Sahaja Yoga, since its also about stimulating the Kundalini.

Btw. I might also add, if you seek to help others, you can do so by showing them postures and showing them how to do them proberly. I've only learned Yoga from a book, and i'm quite proud of being able to stand on my entire hand with stretched legs.
Or even more proud of recently achieving a Half-Lotus proberly.

Martial Arts - When you think about martial arts, the first thing you think about is probably a Kung-Fu kind of guy who jumps around and kicks stuff with his feet.

What I see is simple balancing of the body. Martial arts in my honest opinion are all about focus and balance, not how you swing or grap people. And so how does this help heal you? Well, balance 'is' healing. Another thing you might notice about martial arts are that they focus on Ki or Chi power that roots below your navel. Its a chakra, so certain people are able to draw power from this source. This is also where "Ki Balls" come from... As well as when one talks about his awesome power to project fire balls or ignite fire from his hands, he is really drawing power from the Ki (I believe its in all the cases, but someone will probably reject me on this).

If I should suggest a martial art, it should be Yudo, Jujitsu or Aikido... Learn about Yudo and Jijitsu first, for Aikido is a practice of grapping people, but still also focuses on turning an opponents power toward himself.

Magick
This isn't my kind of subject, although from what I know it doesn't exactly concern your body (IT CAN, but not in most cases). If you believe in astral projecting theres a way to develop it further with magick. You can try to achieve Bilocation, I don't exactly understand the idea of it, but its either;
1. Beings awake/conscious/aware of something while at the same time having an out-of-body experience with your astral & etheric body.
2. Where you interact with space and time to split your awareness into multiple places in the world around you. This is what happens when people has reported seeing people being two different places at the same time.

It can only be achieve through advanced magick i've read.

I might add, for the person who wants to help others, he should read up on something like shamanism, or herbalism where you can mix together potions for other people if they are ill. Or you could try mixing something together with a few flavour powders, then telling that person that its real, and if the person isn't a skeptic, then his belief may heal his body.

Meditation
This where all roads start, follow and end at. Meditation is essential I believe. This isn't exactly something that you can do to help others with, but only help yourself. Of course you could teach others and guide others in how to do meditation.

I practice Vipassana, but thats enough said, since i've pretty much not done meditation for a while to focus on my Yoga.

Vipassana (insight) is basicly focusing on what sensations are happening around your body. Notice: insight, that means focusing on what sensations are happening in your nose, the rising and falling of the chest.

In most cases, a mental note can also be added as "Rising - Falling" or "In - Out" whenever a specific sensation occures.

I don't have any more to say really, but if you would like some help with some of the things, just give me a U2U and i'll see what I can do... I'll promise to make it my top priority to help you out

Btw. I'm sure you can find some other arts, as there are many.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I don't agree you need to take the or an astral body with you to exteriorize.

if you do the exercises in Dianetics 55 or Scientology: the fundamentals of thought (especially the communication exercises that should be enough.

Also here:

freezoneamerica.org...
www.astralvoyage.com...
www.etext.org...

And Gooooooooooogle: Exteriorization

[edit on 5/3/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
I don't agree you need to take the or an astral body with you to exteriorize.

Pardon?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When I leave my body there is no astral body to contend with. It is useless baggage as far as I'm concerned.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

When I leave my body there is no astral body to contend with. It is useless baggage as far as I'm concerned.

I still don't understand... Are you dissing yourself?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i think he wants to return to his light body and leave the physical plane altogether....thats what ive been thinking for a while but you cant just decide one day to leave you have to die and have lived a certain way during your whole life. if you believe in reincarnation it takes many lives to reach "enlightenment" and may take lifetimes after that to become a fully christ conscious being. however if this "quickening" is correct then the time it takes for humans to reach this will become much less significant.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

I still don't understand... Are you dissing yourself?

Not hardly!

When I leave my body there is no astral body to take along. I just leave zip from one spot to the next instantaneously and back to my body. There's no astral body to get in gear. To me that would be tedious.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I recommend you look up the Falun Dafa meditation procedures, before you attempt an OOBE you have to be relaxed and have nothing on your mind.....Not many people in america have heard of the Falun Dafa. I have the meditation videos on all the exercises if anyone is interested.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Traveling Light

When I leave my body there is no astral body to take along. I just leave zip from one spot to the next instantaneously and back to my body. There's no astral body to get in gear. To me that would be tedious.

I'm of a similar opinion. In my meditations, my "locus of consciousness" changes, but I don't feel or feel a need for the trappings of a projected primate form.

Rather, I am focused on the objects of my interest, and seek to understand and empathize rather than impose or "travel".

But to each their own.

It takes all kinds fo make a multiverse.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is from the links i posted above:

Early Scientology worked to exteriorize the "thetan", meaning the person himself as a pure thought unit rather than exteriorizing the person in an energy body of some sort.

The pure spirit or thetan is you yourself and is capable of all actions and operations including creation and perception. However, we have long since decayed to the point where we are dependent on the physical body for our sensory input and our operations in the physical universe.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I'm of a similar opinion. In my meditations, my "locus of consciousness" changes, but I don't feel or feel a need for the trappings of a projected primate form.

Rather, I am focused on the objects of my interest, and seek to understand and empathize rather than impose or "travel".

That's a good start , Majic!

Actually that is the beginning of the communications practices in Dianetics 55

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I stumbled upon it. I experience OOBEs after smoking MJ. But I couldn't "make" it happen if I wanted to. It just happens on its own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join