It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Do Concious OOBE, And How Do You Do Reiki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Please Friends Help Me Learn Concious OOBE And Reiki

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its not something you learn..
Once you figure it out.. The way to trigger OBE isnt really that simple..

I have to be in a quiet area alone, concentrate on this feeling from my head to my stomach like some sort of connection and some how 'push' with the mind, untill you feel in the zone.

its complicated, you need to experience it by urself b4 u know how

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There are numerous ways to learn to OOBE; but first of all your subconscious mind must be focused on it. You can make that happen by constantly reading about OOBE (methods & people's experiences). There's a wealth of OOBE related material to be found on the web.

Then you can try the timer method on saltcube.com

And in order to do Reiki, you must be attuned. Attunements can be free or can come with a fee. You can find free attunements here: www.xehupatl.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Preferably you must be in a relaxed mood.. Feeling like you could sit on the couch for 10 minutes then pass out.
Once youve done this, sit. concentrate with eyes open but relaxed.. try and feel the 'electricity' that connects your brain to body.. focus in on that and see if you can pick up 'waves' and try to channel this down the center of your chest, continue to meditate..
Eventually you you or may not feel like you are falling asleep or your body conciousness is seperating, you might hear wind/waves/crackling and feel small zaps in ur muscles.. once your at this stage, just keep pushing it gently and its pretty much auto-drive from there

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
thank you but I still dont understand

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
At the risk of a one-liner...

www.google.com...

. Okay I guess I had better say more...

Before you post a topic that has already been asked numerous times, try actually doing a search yourself, or look through the dozens of threads on both topics you ask about. Particularly when it comes to spiritual/paranormal info, you really have to do a lot of searching yourself. And don't just take the first thing you read either, be sure to compare because a lot of people are spreading false info.

As for reiki, I was pretty sure nobody offered it for free, but Bandit's link seems to say otherwise.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLord7
thank you but I still dont understand

What is it, exactly, you don't understand?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I said, its not something that seems simple.
Its not untill you either accidently do it or learn to understand it.

Try having a few drinks then trying once ur sleepy.. try smoking marijuana.. try using some helpers..
If you cant work it out, then you probley arent allowed to do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fennek77
If you cant work it out, then you probley arent allowed to do it.

LOL!

Its a matter of dedication, not permission.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I signed up for the Reiki Kundalini 1-3 and tonight I have my first session. I will let everyone know if there's any change from today to tomorrow. I'm having it done at 5pm est so I'll try to post tonight. Is there anything I should expect from being initiated into this sort of "secret society?" Not many people are even aware of Reiki healing and I want to be able to pass it on to as many people as possible. The more healers there are in the world, the better off we'll be right?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
1. Is there anything I should expect from being initiated into this sort of "secret society?"

2. Not many people are even aware of Reiki healing

3. I want to be able to pass it on to as many people as possible.

4. The more healers there are in the world, the better off we'll be right?

1. Why are you initiated into a secret society by learning Reiki? If you've signed up for something public, then I doubt its a secret society.

2. I thought Reiki was just as known as Aikido, Karate, Yudo or Jujitsu, well, maybe alittle less... You have to consider that i'm not talking the general public, for in that case, yes Reiki is not known very much I am guessing. But the general public can be defined as ignorant either way

3. Might wanna gain Master rank first, but anyway... Your heart is in the right place.

4. Not nessesarily. Its an alternative art, so in most cases, if the patient doesn't believe it, then it won't work on them because they will block it out. Thats basicly what happens in Yoga, since it has a posture that can cure AIDS... But its not scientificly proven, and why not? Well, because science doesn't believe in the alternative medication.

Its the same thing with Astral Projection, in science they claim its because there is a thing in the back of your skull that is being triggered, leading you to have a 'trip' -> Get real people :/

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
haha yes i guess secret society perhaps was the wrong phrase, but you got my drift...anyway, i definately felt something happening to my body because i was aware of it. i tried meditating the whole time but eventually i just fell asleep for about an hour, after the "25-30 minute" session had ended though. also the site said it doesnt matter if you are asleep or not i just happened to pass out afterwards maybe too much energy at once? i still feel really drained. i dont know what to say but im going to try the techniques tonight (healing) and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i had my second reiki attunement tonight at 5pm, but wasn't meditating during it so maybe i just wasn't conscious of it. however, i did feel a strong connection between my fingers tonight (magnetics?). anyway, i'll continue to update on this as its very interesting. i've been able to heal myself (you have to believe in the first place) and i think daily meditation and/or healing will be quite beneficial to my health. There's a substantial impact emotions and words have on the density and makeup of water; our bodies consist of 90% water....cool stuff.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ok now channel that 'magnetic' energy you felt down your center, inside ur chest and upto your head.
Once you can feel these very faint pulses/waves or wateva, try connect with them.

And i didnt mean this thing is selecting people like a club or something.. I meant, if you duno how to do it with our help, or dont understand then maybe you should give up or try another method.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And i didnt mean this thing is selecting people like a club or something.. I meant, if you duno how to do it with our help, or dont understand then maybe you should give up or try another method.

Nothing was ever achieved through giving up, no matter how impossible the goal was.

Even though you don't feel anything, and the method becomes invalid, your mind becomes more aware of what feelings that are true or false.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Volatile]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Nothing was ever achieved through giving up, no matter how impossible the goal was.

Right
Never give up, but if our method doesnt work, it might just be a matter of accidentally finding out how to do it.. or it might be differant for each person..

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
thanks for the responses...i have my reiki 3 (master reiki) on the 4th should be interesting if i have any noticeable differences. i've actually had comments from people saying how i look different, for the better i hope....

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
@Fennek

It doesn't matter.

If you give up, you won't learn.
If you try, and fail, you learn.

@Biggie Small

I sense a spiritual master arising amoungst us

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im not argueing with your response, i agree with you lol
I was just trying to say it may take time, accdiental discovery, differant methods.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Im not argueing with your response, i agree with you lol
I was just trying to say it may take time, accdiental discovery, differant methods.

Of course, of course my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join