It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise---To eat the placenta or not eat the placenta?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
it is now customary to eat aborted female fetuses in China (you buy them in health food stores

Unless you have proof of this outlandish claim, I don't believe it. And the Freepers discussion board is far from proof. Everything I can find on the internet denies the varacity of your claim.

Blood Libel Myth

Blood libel is the practice of accusing one's enemy of eating children. Originally traced to pagans slandering early Christians it quickly adopted the form it would take for the next two thousand years - that of Jews murdering and eating Christian children, primarily for Passover. The practice of blood libel has been revived in the US by Christian conservatives, and is now aimed at their latest enemy, and most promising market: the Chinese.
I recently wrote to Ms. Belz to ask if she had followed up on the story, if the practice of fetal cannibalism has continued or if she considered running an update, or retraction. She replied bluntly that she didn't "see any reason to." I then asked "If [this story] is true, why has this atrocity not continued to be a focal point for your magazine?" She has not replied.

Please, educate yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Personaly i think oll tomo is abit of a nutter.
has anyone read the origins of his reliigeon scientology??
its all very strange . i cant believe that anyone would eat that thing though
that is just like

Just a thought.

Omega

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It would be great for the US show "Fear Factor" if they had them eating human placenta! Usually they just have them eating nasty bugs or ground up worms and such. Especially if they had video of the birth and could show the contestants the vid first and have them chewing it up while it was still warm.

Wow. Or just have them choke down the umbilical of any mammal.

Pardon me while I hurl.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LOL
after reading that i think i will join you

yuck . I reakon if i saw that on tv i would have to neck myself lol.
that would be way to much for me . at least if its like this its behind closed doors and that sort of thing i guess .

omega

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Of course its healthy, ITS CANNIBALISM!!!
Might as well make some soup out of the menses ya freaks!
Ill bet that Tom Cruise will be in a psycho ward in the next 5 years.
I hope he gets run over by a ####### truck!!!

[edit on 20-4-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
EVERYONE has there own opinions and in mine ......................yep oh yep ..TOM is a nutter through and through..........with a hot Gf .
But still i cant see what would make someone want to do that?? i think its sick and yes i too think he will be wearing a straight jacket and whistling dizy in a padded cell soon enough . how disturbing

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I do think Tom is crazy and insane and what not.

However I don't see a problem with eating a placenta. I wouldn't do it personally.

For all of you saying it's canabalism, if you really want to go down that route, there is another particular practice that is actually quite common in our culture that could also be considered canabalism under those guidelines. I will refrain from saying what it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner

Hoping for something like that is a sign of serious mental illness. I hope you get help.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

For all of you saying it's canabalism, if you really want to go down that route, there is another particular practice that is actually quite common in our culture that could also be considered canabalism under those guidelines. I will refrain from saying what it is.

Shampoo made from fetuses? Collagen creams made from Chinese dissidents? What?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash

Shampoo made from fetuses? Collagen creams made from Chinese dissidents? What?

Since we are discussing canabalism it's something else that people ingest. Think about it and I'm sure you'll get it.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat

Originally posted by GlassRunner

Hoping for something like that is a sign of serious mental illness. I hope you get help.

I know, i dont know how people can just wish death on anyone......i say insecure loner.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Heres a lovely video of a group of people cooking and eating placenta.. Enjoy!

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Af far as placenta goes, its on many very expensive face creams. Its true!
I own a jar, mind you, it cost my brother $85 years ago from Nordstroms.
I'm about out, and i need to sweeten him up again for another bottle.

True.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It is suppose to be really healthy for you as there are so many nutrients and such, unless of course you are overdue when you have your baby then the placenta is not as good. Anything more than two weeks over due the placenta actually starts to deteriorate and is of no nutritional value.

I was offered to have my placenta packaged for me when my daughter was born 9 years ago, this is not something that is new, and not uncommon. I said no because I don't like liver and I guess that is what it tastes like, or so I've been told. It's actually considered a delicacy in some countries.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
wow so this is why everyone hates cruise! what a wacko! sorry to get off topic ijust need to know,

whats the first wacko thing cruise did that made everyone hate him? i was away at the time so unfortunatly i missed the event...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I believe him jumping on Oprahs couch was when Cruise began this new persona.

Curious to see where he goes from here.

Does anyone else find it ironic that they hook up, talk pregnancy and what not around the release of War of the Worlds and now the birth of the child and wedding talk is all around the upcoming release of Mission Impossible: III

I guess Its just me.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't really know why I am even responding to this thread. It's an inane topic as is, I suppose, whatever Tom Cruise should happen to do in his private life.

Personally, I regard Tom Cruise an actor -- nothing more. He's made some good movies. He's made some bad movies. He is an entertainer who has certainly given me a number of hours of diversion. However he is also someone who has, through his comments about psychiatry, caused a considerable amount of damage to the lives of people who genuinely need pscyhological help. Because of his ignorant comments, I would suppose that there are a number of people who he has influenced to the detriment of their mental state.

I don't wish Tom or his wife any ill feelings. I just hope that they can live their lives in private and, if they are unable to do so, I would hope that they keep their personal opinions to themselves.

Bon Apetit Tom.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Please delete.

[edit on 2007/7/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Tom Cruise is enough to drive anyone to :w:

Short drive.

Joking or not, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Knowing him, he'd probably start up a side cult on the benefits of eating placenta.
< See that little prizey to the left? That's what I will be doing if anyone did that around me.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I've never heard of eating the placenta. I personally would not do it. They do have iron pills to take should your iron level be low....That would've been my first choice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join