It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise---To eat the placenta or not eat the placenta?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'ts just been announced that the baby was born this evening.

A baby girl.

So now we'll see if he was serious or not ..

JM

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
IF he does eat it..

props

if not?

maaaaaawm, tom cruise wont come out the closet!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Red wine or white wine...Hmmmmm......

And how many bottles does one have to drink to get that screwed up in the head

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
you can only find the answer to your question mr wupy upon reaching the 7th level in scienetology.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
and some fava beans!

Must be an Operatin' Thetan kinda thing.

So, Kate is not supposed to say a word during the birth, according to scientology scripture, because it might freak the kid out. Yet Tom is going to eat the kid's food-organ right there in front of it. Oh yeah, that'll give the newborn. OODLES of self confidence, all right!

PS, BH: I thought it was the mother who eats the placenta, in nature. It's only the insane father actor-figure who does it in hollywood.

You know, I make jokes, too. But I've never joked about eating an organ out of someone else's body.

"Just messin' with the media ???"
You mess with the media by hiring a look-alike of yourself to walk across Nebraska and re-enact some scenes from Forrest Gump while you hang out it Hawaii with your new bride---THAT's messing with the media.

Talking about eating things most people think are revolting is not messing with the media, it's messing with your own approval ratings.

Tom, could I bring you a bullot for an appetizer? Maybe a foetal pig?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Big thumbs up to Tom Cruise for officially staking his claim as the creepiest, most insane celebrity to hit the scene since Michael Jackson went into hiding. Congrats Tom...somewhere in outer space on a cold and distant planet sits a very proud L. Ron Hubbard.

Ya gotta love crazy people.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
that man is certifiable

smh

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
so did he eat it yet?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I personally would eat anything that comes out of that girls body. Call me crazy but im getting hungry right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As sick an whacked out as this is...................I Can't Wait For The South Park Episode!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
As sick an whacked out as this is...................I Can't Wait For The South Park Episode!!!

lawlmg, I been thinking the same thing since I first saw this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Tommy ask`s the question!!!

Answer..........We do Tom,we do!!! and your not normal,though i`d bet people that dont fit into the norm think your a freak as well.

GIMME THE PLACENTA NOW!!! I`M FREAKING FAMISHED

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Meh, I suppose I agree with him. Who is to say what is normal? Certainly not me, and not any of you.

If he wanted to eat the placenta, so be it. It would be none of my business and I wouldn't of cared either way - but, wait... he MADE it my business :/. It's all I see on TV and news sources online
. It's like he did it for publicity more than anything. No need to notify the world of your actions beforehand. Would have been best off if he just ate his kid's placenta in silence and just
!

[edit on 4/19/2006 by Rizin]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Looks like Matt and Trey just got some new material...this has just got to be in South Park soon. I can picture a scene with Tom Cruise eating the placenta on a plate on a posh dining table with big words across the screen "THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY EAT" aka the original SP episode that took the mickey outta scientology.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ahh, it could have been worse, he could have jumped on a table and announced "In the name of the great RON, I will now eat this baby". Never underestimate the Cruisemaster.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
so i wonder does this constitute cannibalism?? what a freakin whack job!! i wonder if he cooks it first?? slow roasted over an open fire with a little BBQ sauce ..maybe marinated in a wonderful white wine sauce...mmmmmm

it's still a freakin placenta!!! DR. Lecture??? DR. Lecture???

[edit on 19-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

[edit on 19-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
very strange, indeed!.......

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ohhh, yuk.

Buuuut . . . you gotta admit, that Holmes chick is hot, hot stuff.

*drool drool*

(Look away! There is no copyright infringment here!)

Any info on whether he's done the deed yet?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
k...I just read everything on here and no one has yet mentioned the fact that this could be construed as cannibalism!

If mommy wants to chow on an organ from her own body, I guess I can deal...not my lady. But Dad? Thats friggin weird. So does it cease to be cannibalism if Katie is OK with it? If he at least going to cook it? Does he need some hot sauce? All this and more next week on TOM CRUISE IS A FRIGGIN NUT JOB...Thursdays at 8.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i already asked about cannibalism dafunk and got no answers on that but yes hot sauce would definatly be in order preferrably louisiana hot sauce or a sweet honey BBQ

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join