It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise---To eat the placenta or not eat the placenta?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
www.playfuls.com...

Tom Cruise plans to eat Katie Holmes’ placenta right after she gives birth to their baby. The actor talked of this latest plan to GQ magazine.

"I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there," Cruise said.

I like this idea. We plan on having at least three kids so I'm gonna have a placenta buffet. I think I'm gonna need one of those lobster bibs though.

Peace

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
*Edited about 5 times*

Nothing I can say will improve the humor of the thread title alone.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That guy has flipped his lid. I am boycotting any tom cruise movies because hes just too wacky.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There was a program on here in Britain a couple of years ago about a woman who did this. She had it made into pate, fried, and all other sorts of stuff and then had a party so everyone could tuck in. Apparently it tastes like (chicken) liver! Couldn't stomach the thought of it myself

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Traditionally the mother eats the placenta. It helps battle post-natal depression.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OMG!!!!!!!!!! That so disgusting, and so is he. I agree he's a real wack job, and I don't watch his movies anymore either. I think he's falling off his Hollywood Pedistal, and is doing all these things to direct the spot light back on him. That poor Katy holmes....I hope she gets away from that freak, she already looks like a zombie.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What a freakin' weirdo! That's so gross
. This guy needs help.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Basically that's what we're talking about here. I don't know about you but that's a pretty substantial meal right there. Is it like one of those 64 oz. steak deals where if you finish it all it's free?

That umbilical cord looks kind of gristly.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Is it like one of those 64 oz. steak deals where if you finish it all it's free?

Let me guess, the "Big Texan" steakhouse in Amarillo, Texas? Am I right, or am I right, or am I right?

I'm still laughing, by the way.

Is he even human? Is he part dog? Why would he even say that???

Is he like the short kid in grade school, he hopes to be so WEIRD that the bullies will just go away and leave him alone.

I don't think he's gay, anymore.

I think he's a frkkn REPTILE ALIEN from John Carpenter's THEY LIVE!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This harkens me back to 15 years ago to the birth of our first. The doc looked at me and asked if I wanted to cut the cord. I didn't want to even be in the room! I said, "What the hell am I paying you for?"

He laughed pretty hard. Dr Teeter, a great guy!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes, Tom Cruise is off his rocker but in this case he's joking. He's screwin' with ya.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh man. This must be some new Scientology thing. Gross. What a freak. x.x;

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Yes, Tom Cruise is off his rocker but in this case he's joking. He's screwin' with ya.

Dude, I don't think so. The guy is a legitimate whack job. If this is the kind of stuff he admits to in public, what must he really be like? I'm surprised Katie's dad hasn't kneecapped him.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
is that serious?
or satire?

wtf?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
#### if you put a bit of tobasco sauce on it. i'll eat it myself.

why not, heard it tastes like beef plus.. it would be a #### of a conversation point to bring up at gatherings with the inlaws..

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
apparently, it tastes like liver.

He was also kidding..He was messing with the media.

He realy meant to say, Katie will be making shampoo..

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
DAD!!!

Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!

www.smithappens.com...

R. Kelly: [singing] Well I was just standing here, and Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet. I asked myself why won't Tom Cruise just come out the closet? Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun! Tell my why Tom Cruise in the closet or else I'm going to shoot someone!

Nicole Kidman: Tom? Tom, It's Nicole.
Tom Cruise: Uh, hi Nicole.
Nicole Kidman: Tom, don't you think this has gone on long enough? It's time for you to come out of the closet.
Tom Cruise: I'm not, I'm not in the closet.
Nicole Kidman: Yes you are, Tom. And you need to just end this and come out. I'm not gonna think any differently of you. Kaite's not gonna think any differently of you. You don't need to be in that closet anymore, Tom.
Tom Cruise: I'm not in here, though.
Nicole Kidman: Yes, you are.
Tom Cruise: I'm not, ...I'm not in the closet.
Nicole Kidman: Then how am I talking to you, Tom? [pause] Tom, you can't hide forever just because the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard doesn't like your acting. Come out of the closet, Tom. You're not fooling anyone.
Tom Cruise: I'm, I'm not, I'm not in here.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

yuck yuck and yuck...

:shk:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This gives new meaning to the term....."Happy Meal".......................

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Placenta Recipes

Work on the basis that each placenta weighs approximately 1/6 of the baby's weight.

That's about a pound!

Humans are probably the only mammals that don't regularly eat their placenta. And many do! In the 70s it became a very popular thing to do.

Tom Cruise may be messing with people, but I wouldn't just assume that.

Placentas are very healthy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join