It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems my theories are correct.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
Okay so it's not the weather, it's the fact that China can not reassert control over Taiwan? I would have stuck with the weather.
Taiwan is under the protection of the U.S. If China did attack Taiwan, Japan would most likely step in as well.

I don't know about that. The other day when Hu met with Bush, Mr Bush said that he believed in the "One China"Policy, so it seems we are giving them up in order to seek a vote in regards to Iran.

Bush also reiterated his support for the "one China" policy regarding China's renegade province, Taiwan. "We don't support an independent Taiwan," Bush said.
Hu called Taiwan "an inalienable" part of Chinese territory, pledging to seek a peaceful reunification while resolving never to allow Taiwan to "secede from China by any means."
www.cnn.com...

I guess its going to be 1 for 1 now.

Pie

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
CD
Your arguments are so pathetically weak that you resort to name calling!!! My pal Hitler eh??? I'm the one who called him an idiot!!!
the motto of this site is deny ignorance, so sir I deny you. Think what you want, about what ever you want.

PM
thanks for the info. I was not aware of the newest policy change by the government in regards to Taiwan. The U.S. has flipped-flopped on this issue many times in the past.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

And there the story goes on. NO response to the questions, which i have posted.....go through the posts and try to reply to them so we can move forward.......

Your ignorance in the matter of numbers is but evident. Did even america dream about china being a economic power. Oh let me repraise the statment, did you even dream, i wont use think, as this would be over stating....that china would be in a such a good economic state. Let me rethink this again....but hey u dnt even know the position of china...irrespective of the busy america forwarded to china, and irrespective of the support, the country is moving forward.....

Try to answer some of my simple questions before we move forward. ...Let me help you with this. Read the post and think [oops] and then re read and then try to respond....

Cheers to again...

K23

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
lol I really found this very amusing...

correct to speculate on the weather, insomuch that as I said previously, the next superpower will be mother nature!

yawn

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
CD
With the insurmountable facts and questions put before you the only arguments that you have put forward are
1: “my theory's are correct”. This statement was put forth indicating that China will not be a superpower due to some sandstorms.
2: that China cannot retake Taiwan at the moment. Yet again I will repeat myself wait 20 years with China growing as it is Taiwan will be crushed.
3: numbers are meaningless. You seem to dismiss all data that clearly shows that China is not a growing power due to your angst ageist numbers.

I think that one of us maybe a Nazi, guess which one (hint not me)
The onlyreason that I can come up with why you think as you do is that you are a racist. unless that is you try to come up with any supporting evidence

Truly your views are worthy of mockery.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Mr Mxyztplk]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You can take your RACIST stuff and save it for the MIRROR bub. YOU ARE IT. You are a clown and you can't form a logical debate, so have reached your peak as a supposed know-it-all of nothing. You don't think I don't know who you are clown? Save your racist stuff for the single pillow on that frowny side of the bed ok ZIPPO?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Almost forgot : In 20 years Chinas BURDEN will be it own people : 40, 50, 60, 70 and so on. Sleep tight with all of those TANKS cause the YANKS already have YOU FLANKED ZIPPO.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Still waiting on your response.....

Just in case you have forgotten or missed to read what has been written, read my previous post and give it a thought before you write your opinion.....

So I am not the only one who judged you the same........I agree with your statement of saving the mirror bub, it wont make a difference as you wont be able to judge on your own.....

Like our previous conversations Cellerdweller, are you not going to threaten the members of the thread of reporting to the CIA?

Rgds
K23

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Save the sillyness for your pal MR. MX. This is my subject which I started. You expect answers which have already been given, and most of the time you can't even figure out such simplicity. This is why you questions have been answered yet you don't even know it. You did'nt even understand what " burning the midnight oil " meant, and then there was the whole satellite thing that flew over your head. Like I wrote earlier, I get the feeling you are either old or not from America. Speaking of which, I seem to be the only person here to actually claim to be an actual American. YOU are the one who tossed in the links which you hand selected to confirm your well prepared scenario you probably hope happens. You discount population growth of China and it's pollution problems and lack of resources. You believe in MASSIVE ARMIES and claim China will rule the globe in 20 years! Just like your pal MR.MX who now calls me a racist because he is a racist. What both of you fail to understand is STRATEGY. Since WW2 America has developed charts in many ways for actual enemies which were : USSR, CHINA, CUBA & N.KOREA. Neither of you two have a clue as to what the DOD has in store for ANY foe who THREATENS the United States. Do you two actually believe that America just tossed away all battle scenarios just because the USSR fell appart? By the way, an unstable CHINA is exactly what the future holds if they keep it up with those MASSIVE POLITICAL PRISONS that in some cases are bigger than some American states. Seems a WHOLE BUNCH of CHINESE would like to live in FREEDOM instead of marching around in circles all day and night. You two don't like facts, so you get all ticked-off that I am right and you are both wrong. Heck, MR. MX is so out of touch that he thinks Hitler fought a 3 war front. Hello? History Books calling MR. MX! Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

You said "This is a subject I started"

What is that supposed to mean?

If you have started a thread, youll expect questions for claims which you make and there will be acceptance. So if you cant take critism, I would recommend you need to grow up.

Even today you fail to answer the questions and NO i wont repeat them again, as i can still see that you dnt have the basic knowledge to read them.

I dnt like the word Racism, as it is a complex word. But for you it should not be. This is not the first time, someone has termed you this. Is it?

Rgds
K23

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You are not living up to your call name. Are you an American? What color am I? It appears you as well as MR.MX reach conclusions with nothing more than the magic of a typeface character. This whole debate is getting old. I also think you think you are some wise old man. I don't think you are. You speed right on through all of my questions just to toss up yours, and when you get your answer, you don't even know it! So, what the hell am I supposed to do about that?! I don't even think you read my replies or maybe you do but a fish aquarium is in front of your screen or something. Who knows right? I sure don't. Maybe your pal MR.MX can fill all of us dummies in on that fictional 3 war front that he thinks Hitler fought on. He brings up HItler, I call Hitler a dope, and then he calls me a racist? Man 'O' man! We should both chip in and buy him a tube of Coppertone.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Does my being American or UnAmerican have anything to do of the economics of the discussion? It is free information which people like yourself and me so kindly devote our time, to understand what is happening in the world around us. Just like yourself everyone has a point of thought. The point however is comprehension of the information. Once understanding of the concept is very the key aspect.

A judgement of a situation cannot be incurred based on emotions attached. On the topic of China, there is more than enough evidence to point out that the country is economical growing. At no time during our conversation did I make an implication that it will turn into a super power in 20 years. This is a time frame which you allocated. I did mention that China and India are growing economically and lets see what the future holds.....

If you on the other hand fail to go through the information, it is correct, the thread will be boring as there is nothing to discuss about as there is total denial of even going through the information and bring up some logical counter evidence to challenge my statements. On the contrary, you just flag them as agenda driven posts. Well, what can I add, the agenda is the highlight the situation. Your reference of the mid night oil, which is but obvious an indication of the work done by chinese individuals when intellectual people in US are sleeping/relaxing or enjoying life. Point taken. However the point which you fail to understand that the business has been lost. It takes a lot of revenue to start home land production when the same product can be produced at a cheaper rate. No company would take a step back. Margins are always on the mind of top executives. These are just some of the points from our discussion on China. We can keep on going with this discussion, with no out come if you decide to turn a defy earn to the information provided to sustain my claims.

The reasons for me to ask you all these questions is to understand your stance on this discussion. The last time we had a discussion, there was no stability. My statement of people thinking that the american people are not disliked, but more the president, I was told that you were one of them who supported him in the "LANDSLIDE" victory. I did post links with my statements that there was a possibility of ill play during the election, but as usual yours claims were of total agenda driven post. Then suddenly you come out bragging about Bush. Hence need to understand your position.

Having read some of your post as I have mentioned there is a feeling of racism which doesn arise, however I do not want to elobarate myself on this issue. Lets leave this out of our discussion.

With respect to MR X I think some of the statements are quite valid. Rather than redicule why not try to find the answer. If we cant find them, we can all combine our energy to gain more understanding and maybe in a sense educate each other. I do not indulge in forming a group to make someone look good or bad. It is a positive discussion for the best outcome. Knowledge is always unbiased. [Dnt take this as a reference to my alias name. As an individual there may be instance where i may feel about something strongly to prove my point and hence that would be termed as a bias attitude. However against logical discussion with substancial evidence to back up the claim, I am not the least ashamed to say that i think I got it wrong.]

One thing which you have got wrong is me being 80. I do like the compliment of me being an old man.

Rgds
K23

[edit on 27-4-2006 by knowledge23]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
CD
My basis for calling you a racist lays is the fact that you bring up no proof whatsoever to back up your statements pertaining to China. It seemed to be more of a hate-filled rant than a careful argument based on facts.
I took it upon myself to look at your previous posts whereas I soon learned a rather important personality trait about you. Not one of your posts were based upon a single logical argument. You openly admit to Federal crimes such as voting multiple times for a single candidate in one election. As well, you have said that your friends have fabricated stories in lei of truth. (Yes, I have read the post wherein your claimed that your peers have created websites and laughed when they found that people had made links to them.)
In short you are an agitator. You seem to enjoy manipulating others whom you find to be more intelligent than you to become involved in a very base level fight. Not a debate as this site is clearly meant for, but a fight. If you wish to get into fights why don't you try going to another website? Perhaps a pro-natzi/anti-Chinese atmosphere would work better for you? You could find this very easily in a google search. Or perhaps you would not get the personal satisfaction there that you obviously get here in bringing other, more intellectually stimulating form of humanity back to its roots.
To back up my statements regarding to Germany's three front war during WW2 I will now provide my evidence like the humble debater that I am. Front number one was Africa which transferred to Italy. Number two was the defense of the Atlantic wall succeeded by many fights in the country of France (Perhaps you have never watched the movies Saving Private Ryan and Battle of the Bulge. I highly recommend these very Americanized versions of the truth of what happened in the Second World War. You could also try a Bridge Too Far which brings a multi-national view on this whole subject.) Perhaps you have heard of the war between Russia and Germany, you know the real fight? The one that the Germans actually cared about. This was the third front.
As for the demographics of China does this point of view of yours also mean the downfall of all of Western society which is also again? I mean the baby-boomers and decreased birth rates in most of Europe. Yet again you should have stuck with the weather.
BTW what kind of insult is “Zippo?” Are you calling me a lighter? Yes, I know that I have been burning you, but really, why must you reduce me to a man-made inanimate creation? Do I make you feel that bad about yourself?
Well I am SO done with you. If you ever choose to partake in an actual, logical debate I may allow you to come back into this relationship.

K23
I know you disapprove of my tactics of belittling (which have gotten noticeably worse) but I am unable to stand idly by as hate-filled people attempt to destroy a website dedicated to what one could call scholarly debate. Obviously this guy is, in fact, hate-filled. His name is cellar-dweller. He lives in his parent's basement or some such closely related humble abode where the sun don't shine. Due to lack of sunlight this man's brain does not provide him enough of the proper chemicals to keep him happy and well-functioning as a part of a productive society.
If someone chooses to come to a site like this and to spread their antagonistic angst against humanity and of anyone higher on the evolutionary chain a person from said community should call out and call him or her what he or she is. An idiot.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
CD
My basis for calling you a racist lays is the fact that you bring up no proof whatsoever to back up your statements pertaining to China. It seemed to be more of a hate-filled rant than a careful argument based on facts.
I took it upon myself to look at your previous posts whereas I soon learned a rather important personality trait about you. Not one of your posts were based upon a single logical argument. You openly admit to Federal crimes such as voting multiple times for a single candidate in one election. As well, you have said that your friends have fabricated stories in lei of truth. (Yes, I have read the post wherein your claimed that your peers have created websites and laughed when they found that people had made links to them.)
In short you are an agitator. You seem to enjoy manipulating others whom you find to be more intelligent than you to become involved in a very base level fight. Not a debate as this site is clearly meant for, but a fight. If you wish to get into fights why don't you try going to another website? Perhaps a pro-natzi/anti-Chinese atmosphere would work better for you? You could find this very easily in a google search. Or perhaps you would not get the personal satisfaction there that you obviously get here in bringing other, more intellectually stimulating form of humanity back to its roots.
To back up my statements regarding to Germany's three front war during WW2 I will now provide my evidence like the humble debater that I am. Front number one was Africa which transferred to Italy. Number two was the defense of the Atlantic wall succeeded by many fights in the country of France (Perhaps you have never watched the movies Saving Private Ryan and Battle of the Bulge. I highly recommend these very Americanized versions of the truth of what happened in the Second World War. You could also try a Bridge Too Far which brings a multi-national view on this whole subject.) Perhaps you have heard of the war between Russia and Germany, you know the real fight? The one that the Germans actually cared about. This was the third front.
As for the demographics of China does this point of view of yours also mean the downfall of all of Western society which is also again? I mean the baby-boomers and decreased birth rates in most of Europe. Yet again you should have stuck with the weather.
BTW what kind of insult is “Zippo?” Are you calling me a lighter? Yes, I know that I have been burning you, but really, why must you reduce me to a man-made inanimate creation? Do I make you feel that bad about yourself?
Well I am SO done with you. If you ever choose to partake in an actual, logical debate I may allow you to come back into this relationship.

K23
I know you disapprove of my tactics of belittling (which have gotten noticeably worse) but I am unable to stand idly by as hate-filled people attempt to destroy a website dedicated to what one could call scholarly debate. Obviously this guy is, in fact, hate-filled. His name is cellar-dweller. He lives in his parent's basement or some such closely related humble abode where the sun don't shine. Due to lack of sunlight this man's brain does not provide him enough of the proper chemicals to keep him happy and well-functioning as a part of a productive society.
If someone chooses to come to a site like this and to spread their antagonistic angst against humanity and of anyone higher on the evolutionary chain a person from said community should call out and call him or her what he or she is. An idiot.

Now you assume it is up to you to fly about ATS with your little cape and protect it's GOOD NAME against the evil foes such as Cellerdweller? I think you are a psycho and I bet I'm right. Keep your little box of assumptions and run away little man. You bore everybody retard.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That was almost witty! Did you steel that off someone else's thread?
Mmmm.... you still have yet to answer ant challenges as to your China will not be a superpower statement except to insult say stupid, things like look at the demographics and to be just beaten owned and dominated by to people far smarter then you!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23
Cellerdweller,

Does my being American or UnAmerican have anything to do of the economics of the discussion? It is free information which people like yourself and me so kindly devote our time, to understand what is happening in the world around us. Just like yourself everyone has a point of thought. The point however is comprehension of the information. Once understanding of the concept is very the key aspect.

It is important to know where you come from to form a debate on why you think the way you do. Why? Because I'd like to get it over with and win this debate once and for all. Enough with your 20 years from now crap, put up or shut up. You have been repeatedly asked where there is an economy that can even keep up with California and you won't. You have been asked by me which country you hail from and yet again you dodge that one too. You are a fraud as well as your pal MR.DUMB-X. You won't answer these things because I will do research on your country and point out what a waste of time you are. So, you try to stick with silly things like " I have the freedom to ask these questions " and yet you cower when asked back. I think I know where you are ranting from, yet you are a waste of time. You are OLD and BORING and so is your pal MX-DUM DUM.

See you two re-assuring goofballs down toad.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know you are from numnuts. I figured you'd get so ticked-off that you'd give it away. Now go away LITTLE MAN.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
See you two clodballs around. Don't forget to pat each other on the way out! You 2 zonks are on IGNORE because you are very BORING and freakishly goofy. TA!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I put your uneducated pal MR.MX on ignore. If you want to debate, fine. I think it is time to put up or shut up and let me know which country you are from. If you feel these things are not important then you should not be in any debate. I told you I am from America, and so far you are just all over the map. Seems I am more fair than either of you two and more honest. You make claims and yet offer nothing in exchange. Thats not a debate, it's a joke and I think you know it. You started it all by stating America " lucked-out " with the economy bit, and then you gazed into the magical crytal ball to claim China will rule the world in 20 years. You don't back it up with much except sheer numbers of people so whats that all about eh? Then you hide behind the UN as some force that will " defrag " all problems, yet which army always has to go to said problem areas such as Somalia or Kosovo etc,? America. So out the window goes your UN bit. Get real or give up.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Yall are acting like little kids. Anymore of this crap and I kick it upstairs for a possible postban

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join