It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ignorance II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

see, that gets me every time!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
good read...

although, i was kind of aware that there was a conspiracy going on...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
no, but still it makes much more sence than your scenario.

And why is this? The Russians are more likely to spy on us with this technology than the US doing it to itself. Thats like saying we are attacking ourselves. Its not like its not a possibility, but Id rather take other nations doing it than doing it to ourselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5aret

no, but still it makes much more sence than your scenario.

And why is this? The Russians are more likely to spy on us with this technology than the US doing it to itself. Thats like saying we are attacking ourselves. Its not like its not a possibility, but Id rather take other nations doing it than doing it to ourselves.

if we did ever construct a saucer I would be more inclined that it would have certain limits on how far and long it could fly like other aircraft have.

In order for a saucer to fly to the U.S. and back at those speeds I would be much more inclined to think either it took off on American soil or it's alien rather than Soviet. How far behind were the Soviets during the cold war, if what you say is true, they would still be years ahead of us in the cold war. And if that were true why did the USSR ever break apart?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

In order for a saucer to fly to the U.S. and back at those speeds I would be much more inclined to think either it took off on American soil or it's alien rather than Soviet. How far behind were the Soviets during the cold war, if what you say is true, they would still be years ahead of us in the cold war. And if that were true why did the USSR ever break apart?

Okay, I get what your saying, your saying that the USSR was far behind, so they couldnt possibly create a UFO and then fly it farther than any other of their aircraft. But, if the USSR did create UFO's, then why would they do it if it wasnt faster or could go longer than any other of their aircraft? Many US pilots were out flown by these things.

5aret

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5aret

Okay, I get what your saying, your saying that the USSR was far behind, so they couldnt possibly create a UFO and then fly it farther than any other of their aircraft. But, if the USSR did create UFO's, then why would they do it if it wasnt faster or could go longer than any other of their aircraft? Many US pilots were out flown by these things.

5aret

Im saying the above and then Im also saying why couldn't the Soviets win a cold war with us if they had both saucers and nukes, surely we could both agree that this would of been sufficient technology to give the advantage of winning a cold war to the Russians.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Im saying the above and then Im also saying why couldn't the Soviets win a cold war with us if they had both saucers and nukes, surely we could both agree that this would of been sufficient technology to give the advantage of winning a cold war to the Russians.

Im not saying that the United States didnt have the same UFO technology as the USSR, I am saying that its more likely the USSR did it than the USA.

5aret

top topics

<< 1   >>

join