It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 'Israel will be annihilated' says the Iranian President!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
The time will come when the world governments will stop making themselves look bad in the eys of 1 billion muslims (approximately 1/6 the worlds population) and countless other dissenters across the globe for the interests of less than 10 million people ( a fraction of one percent of the muslim population, let alone the Earth). Sooner or later they will pull all aid and support for these people and the unavoidable will happen.

You became a seer or prophet when exactly?

And it wont have anything to do with racism, or Anti-Semitism, bigotry or anything of that matter. It will be simple mathematics for the peace of the planet. It is obviously makes alot of economic sense, as well as social acceptance that the interest of over a billion people are more important than the interests of a mere 10 million. Thats concern for the majority.

That might be the case in a fairy tale story or some dream or fantasy world.
Using your logic then, its ok if Israel goes ahead and simply eradicates the Palestinians because it just makes perfect and logical "economic sense"?
Nonsense.

Besides you fail to see the fact that there are over 500,000 Iranian troops alone ready to move into Iraq against the mere 150,000+ coalition forces should the US be rediculous enough to use a nuclear attack. You take into account the several hundred thousand more from Syria, and you can kiss all western presence in the middle east region goodbye. Everything will be knocked out of the sky before they can even make it to reinforce their own troops.

What have you been smoking?

This isn't me being anti-American or Anti-semite, it is just pure numbers and mathematics. Mathematics does not lie.

Mathematics? Numbers are illusionary in modern technological warfare. I guess you forgot what the "great equalizer" is in this nuclear age, huh?

And if the administration does decide to use nuclear forces, the world will look at them and say "OMFG the dumbass americans actually nuked another country without first being attacked (unless Israel has suddenly become the 51st state) You cannot justify a nuclear attack if an attack was not even made on your own land. Conventional forces yes (even that wont really help) but not a nuclear one.

But apparently, you can justify Iran deploying and then using such weapons?

IMO if Iran is in fact serious about attacking Israel, it would be to the benefit of the world to just let them have it.

Amazes me you can sit there talking all that mathematical crap and advocate genocide. You a newly recruited poster-boy for a newly spawned Hitler youth group?

Why risk million of our own citizens lives, as well as risk destroying the global economy and causing massive civlian suffering in even the most advanced nations on earth (Europe, N.A. , Australia, Japan etc, etc).

Umm, because wholesale genocide is wrong? Hello?!

LET THEM HAVE ISRAEL. It is better to give away 10 million than to fight one billion!!!!!! Strategic fact.

Strategic untruth. Btw, how many times has Israel successfully defeated massed and combined Muslim Arab armies?

We can keep our turkish, central asian , and european bases and ensure global stability if we just let them have this stupid tiny piece of land.

Yeah...okie dokie. :shk:

I am really sorry if you are Jewish and extremely offended, but mathematics and global policy implies that your not better than the rest of the world, your fraction of the population is not worth risking the world over.

Here's a thought: you can take all that mathematical garbage and park it?
I am utterly amazed and disgusted that one would so openly talk the flat out garbage and advocate that which you have. I would not worry about "JDL assassins" coming to get you, I would be more worried about those white suit wearing guys coming to your door to take you for some psychiatric assistance.

seekerof

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yea anyways seeker call me whatever you want, the fact remains numbers does matter in modern warfare. the equilizer will be the last military move America will make before it is kicked out of every nation on Earth and forced to be confined onto its own land. It will go down in history books that America, made the stupidest move in the history of the world, and took the greedy intentions of 10 million people on a tiny piece of land over the rest of the world.

America cannot fight a war without troops, you cant move troops if your ships are being sunk and your planes being shot out of the sky. It will be especially harder to move your troops through a land which has just been occupied by half a million local troops (which are located right next door, not the other side of the planet. On top of that Muslim pride will skyrocket and any westerners will be forced out of the region

Of course your logic suggests its ok to nuke the muslim world over Israel, a piece of land so small it is a spec on the surface of the planet, whos population is like a handful of sand on a beach. The musim population is equivelant to that of the population of India, and only slightly lower than China. But it is ok to fight them all, risking the ENTIRE PLANET, for this little piece of land. Noone has to die, they can be relocated throughout the planet.

Besides noone cared when genocide occured in Rwanda in the 90's, and people still seem to not care about Africa today. I suppose they do not deserve recognition though because they are not Jewish?

And btw, the beautiful thing about America is I can sate my opinion without having to worry about people in white suits taking me away for phychiatric treatment. They only do that if you have committed a physical crime. Maybe next time eh?

[edit on 4/19/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

IMO if Iran is in fact serious about attacking Israel, it would be to the benefit of the world to just let them have it. Why risk million of our own citizens lives, as well as risk destroying the global economy and causing massive civlian suffering in even the most advanced nations on earth

Wow, the above excerpt and the remainder of your post has an eerie similarity to:

How horrible, fantastic, incredible it is that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas masks here because of a quarrel in a far-away country between people of whom we know nothing. It seems still more impossible that a quarrel which has already been settled in principle should be the subject of war.

I can well understand the reasons why the Czech Government have felt unable to accept the terms which have been put before them in the German memorandum. Yet I believe after my talks with Herr Hitler that, if only time were allowed, it ought to be possible for the arrangements for transferring the territory that the Czech Government has agreed to give to Germany to be settled by agreement under conditions which would assure fair treatment to the population concerned. . . .

---Neville Chamberlin 1939

Yeah…that worked-out well for the whole….

mg

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

LET THEM HAVE ISRAEL. It is better to give away 10 million than to fight one billion!!!!!! Strategic fact. We can keep our turkish, central asian , and european bases and ensure global stability if we just let them have this stupid tiny piece of land.

I am really sorry if you are Jewish and extremely offended, but mathematics and global policy implies that your not better than the rest of the world, your fraction of the population is not worth risking the world over.

Well I guess I will have to be watching out for JDL assassins for awhile.

WTF..... I am sorry but your reasoning is really messed up....

i am pretty sure Hitler also used that reasoning in his claim that all jewish people were responsible for all that has happened to humanity...

BTW, yes, you are being anti-semitic.... It is not alright to sit our butts down and let 10 million people, or whatever the number is, being annihilated...and seriously I am ashamed of knowing anyone who would make a claim such as you just did above....

BTW, Muslim extremists don't stop only by annihilating jewish people, take a look at what has been happening in Sudan.

I rather defend 5 innocent people against 10,000, than letting the 10,000 idiots, racists, extremist sobs who want to exterminate those 5 people have their way...and you are talking about 10 million lives as if they were nothing....

Where have people morals gone to?....

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yea anyways seeker call me whatever you want, the fact remains numbers does matter in modern warfare. the equilizer will be the last military move America will make before it is kicked out of every nation on Earth and forced to be confined onto its own land.

Fighting for something that is worth fighting for is a hell of a lot better than allowing a group of extremists have their way just because their numbers are greater than the group they want exterminated....

What is next in your list?.... you want to give the power to white supremacist against minorities in every country too?... Why stop there? the disabled should be included in your list too right?....

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
At the end of the day you can't fight God. Islam is already doomed.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
BTW DYepes....you are making a big assumption by declaring that every Muslim in the world wants jewish people exterminated, which does not come close to the truth at all.

Extremists are the problem, and whether or not their numbers are larger than those they want "exterminated" I rather die fighting for 5, or even 1 Jewish person (or whoever they want to exterminate) than going along with the Muslim extremists plan because they have larger numbers....

i just can't believe anyone would make such a comment, and then claim "they are not anti-semitic".....

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The funny thing is I never once mentioned anything about having the Jews exterminated, or made the connection that Muslims want them exterminated, but I guess anytime someone says something negative about Israel, it automatically means you hate Jews. Bad habit people have there.

The majority of Muslim beef is Israel's legal right to exist, and to give the land back to the Palestinians. I am not going to get into who the land rightfully belongs to or whatnot or who started the fight first some thousands of years ago. I only mentioned that if Iran wishes to move on Israel, the world should make concessions to allow the Jews to relocate across the globe.

The other option is to risk war with Iran, which in turn is also war with Syria (mutual protection) and then Hamas and Hebollah will swarm Israel anyways. The whole point of my discussion was that this is a losing war if it becomes one at all. And is it worth losing a war which will be seen as a war against Islam, inflaming beyond the point of no return the opionion of the rest of the practicing Muslims in the world as acting for the interest of Zionists and a minority in the world. A good majority of Muslims believe this, they just arent all Jihadists terrorist kamikaze fighters like many here and the media love to state. Its like Americans mostly don not support the war in Iraq, but we arent taking over the country, minus a declaration of war against the people (martial law).

Its a tiny piece of land, with less than 7 million people. We allow millinos of lives to suffer over fighting in Africa across huge swatchs of land, why should we allow a war to be sparked with the world that would risk everyone and everything because these peopel seem to be special?

World war two was dealing with a whole continent. these people do not wish to move beyond the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm simply curious about what Iran will use to "blow our planes out of the sky" and "sink our ships"?
Isn't that what Saddam saidabout the mother of all wars?

Perhaps Iran has made some technological leap I am unaware of?

I do not in anyway advocate an attack on Iran, but I understand it is a VERY complicated issue and there is much that we the public is not aware of.(english?)

I will however inject this if I may. Iraq had the 6th largest military in the world prior to Desert Shield/Storm and after 75% surrendered we destroyed the rest with the fewest casulties in our history of war. I fail to see where Iran will be any different. They possess, to my knowledge, antiquated US inventory F16's and some MIGs and I believe a few Mirage Jets. Their pilots do not have 1% of the combat experience ours do and well there is the technology issue, but thats a no-brainer.
As for the missles that travel too fast for our technology to track? HAHAHAHAHA...Come on, who believes that mad man...and the torpedoes that will destroy our ships but we can't see them?? HAHAHAHAHA
Whats next? Oh yea..he has the boogyman on his side too.
Remember what the Japanese General said on Dec. 6th 1941...."I fear we have awakened the sleeping tiger."
Sorry for what you believe, but we are the big dog on the block now, the only one left. The last true superpower. The greatest, most powerful nation that has ever existed. Yes we may fall, (Rome did) but it wont be Iran I'm pretty sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The funny thing is I never once mentioned anything about having the Jews exterminated, or made the connection that Muslims want them exterminated, but I guess anytime someone says something negative about Israel, it automatically means you hate Jews. Bad habit people have there.

Really?.... You never said anything about "giving away 10 million instead of having to fight 1 billion?.... Which btw is an exageration on your part since there are many moderate Muslims who have died at the hands of Muslim extremists.... All muslims do not believe in what the extremists want...

and btw...here is your own quote....

LET THEM HAVE ISRAEL. It is better to give away 10 million than to fight one billion!!!!!! Strategic fact.

You first claim that the extremists muslims should have Israel...and then you claim that it is better to give away 10 million (people) than to fight 1 billion.... You are now just trying to save some face....

I only mentioned that if Iran wishes to move on Israel, the world should make concessions to allow the Jews to relocate across the globe.

More anti-semitic diatrabe on your part.... You clearly mentioned not only the land of Israel, but you claimed that it is better to give away 10 million people than having to fight a mayority of Muslims extremists (which are not 1 billion btw)

The world does not need to "make concessions with Muslim extremists"...and btw you think that the Muslim extremists will stop with Israel?... They also have a beef with losing all those lands they had conquered in the middle ages... Should we give them also Al-Andalucia (Spain), Italy, parts of France, hell why not all of France?...not to mention Kashmir and other regions of the world and nations which they set out to conquer by the sword in the middle ages....

The other option is to risk war with Iran, which in turn is also war with Syria (mutual protection) and then Hamas and Hebollah will swarm Israel anyways. The whole point of my discussion was that this is a losing war if it becomes one at all. And is it worth losing a war which will be seen as a war against Islam, inflaming beyond the point of no return the opionion of the rest of the practicing Muslims in the world as acting for the interest of Zionists and a minority in the world. A good majority of Muslims believe this, they just arent all Jihadists terrorist kamikaze fighters like many here and the media love to state.

I see, once again you are proclaiming that it is better to make concessions to those Muslim extremists who want israel and it's people destroyed, than having to stand up for what is right...

Its like Americans mostly don not support the war in Iraq, but we arent taking over the country, minus a declaration of war against the people (martial law).

and how in the world do you know this to be true?.... because some polls made to 1,000-3,000 Americans say so?...

Its a tiny piece of land, with less than 7 million people. We allow millinos of lives to suffer over fighting in Africa across huge swatchs of land, why should we allow a war to be sparked with the world that would risk everyone and everything because these peopel seem to be special?

Now you are going back to your initial argument once more.... You are claiming that since there are millions of lives in Africa suffering it should be alright to let another 10 million lives suffer.....

World war two was dealing with a whole continent. these people do not wish to move beyond the Middle East.

Riiiight...and my guess is that you don't know that Muslim extremists, which include Bin Laden and his ilk, have mentioned quite a few times that they are suffering for the loss of those ancient lands their ancestors had conquered around half of the world...and they have called for the reunification of all this land to fall into the hands of Muslims once more.

So, after you give away Israel, are you going to say the same thing about Spain, Italy, France, Kashmir and other nations in the world?....

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I tell you what Maudibb. start a petition to go to war with Iran. Make as many copies and get as many signatures required to get it done. That way you can get your war in a true democratic fashion. Ask some of the anti-Islam biggots who post here to help you out as well in order to maximize the effort. I would hope noone attempts to stop you, because it is your democratic right to supprot a war and help convince others to start one.

Then we can just sit back and record the results. Most of the hate in the Muslim world is directed at Israel and her supporters. Stop supporting Israel, and may be able to gain many allies for the loss of a single one (who's population can be moved around).

If I may ask though, why is Israel so much more important than Africa? No seriously. You will support risking the world to save Israel but you wouldnt risk the lint in your belly to lift a finger for the millions who suffer there. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ask some of the anti-Islam biggots who post here to help you out as well in order to maximize the effort.

Can someone explain to me the difference between the anti Islamic bigots..........and the Islamic bigots?

What makes one so much better than the other?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is no difference, just like there is no difference between and anti-semite (which I was referred to as) and an anti-Islamist. Apparantly both blindly hate a majority of a group of people for whatever reason. Anti-Islamists are no better than the KKK or NAZI's IMO. I do not hate Jewish people, blindly or otherwise.

I simply believe all support and aid should be cut off from Israel so their leaders can get a wake-up call and realize they are not special or superior to any other race.

Iran was minding its own business until America invaded Iraq. And then they decided they should probably stockbile on some weapons in the event of further expansionist attacks against their own land. Then out of nowhere Israel and the US starts accusing them of WMD's and threatens to declare war (air-strikes on a soverign nations are a declaration of war). Of course Irans leader knowing the source of these accusations, threatens to defend itself as well as attack the accuser if they are in turn attacked.

So in essence, Iran would not actually be declaring war at all, it would be defending against expansionist globalist invaders. Of course they are going to attack the source of the true pushers of our leaders.

If we are so staunchly going to defend such a minority, I would support it if Israel became the 51st state of America. That would justify all of the foreign and military aid we give them annualy.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I agree....

I Israel as the 51st state!!!!!

Got my vote

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Great, so Islam doesn't have people who teach you get 72 virgins for blowing people up. The Quran doesn't have talking camels, depictions of genocide and piracy, and it teaches peace and not Jihad. Muhammed was also a prophet, even though he never performed a single miracle. Plus Muslims love the Jews and would never EVER threaten to wipe out Israel. Yeah right- only a Dhimmi would believe that. I'm not taking Islamic attacks sitting down. If you want respect, make it mutual. You can't have the cake and still eat it. PERIOD.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I tell you what Maudibb. start a petition to go to war with Iran. Make as many copies and get as many signatures required to get it done. That way you can get your war in a true democratic fashion. Ask some of the anti-Islam biggots who post here to help you out as well in order to maximize the effort. I would hope noone attempts to stop you, because it is your democratic right to supprot a war and help convince others to start one.

i am not the one saying that it is ok to "give away 10 million people" to what you call a mayority of Muslim extremists... i never said, it is ok to annihilate all Muslim people...

Herein lies the difference between you and me... You say it is ok for 10 million people to be killed, which is pretty much what I understand when you say "it is ok to give away 10 million people to extremist Muslims"....

Do i want a war? no, I would much rather prefer if the whole world coud be at peace, but it is not.

Most of the hate in the Muslim world is directed at Israel and her supporters. Stop supporting Israel, and may be able to gain many allies for the loss of a single one (who's population can be moved around).

Muslim extremists always blame somebody else for their idiotic ideas. We have had in these forums excerpts from Muslim extremists claiming that after Israel they want Spain, or as it was known Al-Andalucia when Spain was invaded, and Italy, and parts of France, and Kashmir... and after that they want the world to be dominated by Islam.

If I may ask though, why is Israel so much more important than Africa? No seriously. You will support risking the world to save Israel but you wouldnt risk the lint in your belly to lift a finger for the millions who suffer there. Why is that?

Well, if you would do some research in these forums you would have seen that I have written threads about what is happening in Africa and that I would support help being given to these people also.... nice try anyways....

I have never said that it is ok for a whole race to be "given away" to extremists who want this race exterminated, it is you who supports this view.

BTW, why don't you anwser my question about the beef that Muslim extremists, including Bin Laden, have with the loss of countries such as Spain, etc.... Would you also be willing to give these countries away, and all their people to Muslim extremists, just because they conquered those countries, or parts of them during the 6th century AD and about the 12 century AD?.....

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The beef that those "individuals"
have with regaining their lands is simply that, the dillusional thinking of a few individuals. The most extremeist of individuals who amazingly constitue less than 1% of the Muslim population. In fact here, I am again going to use math to explain Muslim extremeist do not make-up anywhere near the majority of the population of this religion.

Approximatley 1,000,000,000 practicing Muslim on Earth. 10% of one billion = 10,000,000 . Ten million people is a highly liberal estimate of the fanatical extremist portion of Islam. I am sure if ten million people were attacking the western world, it would be quite noticeable. And know, there arent ten million people causing riots over cartoons, attacking US soldiers in Iraq, or spreading violence. In fact it is even a fraction of that number.

Math does not lie. Please acknowledge your brain has been washed with propoganda, and rinsed with a little bit of hate.

Although I may have misworded my original point, I challenge you to quote where I said the people of Israel should be handed over for extermination. Iwill admit I chose a few wrong words which made my opinion appear alot different, but I have stated it would be the best for global stability to have them relocated to other parts of the world.

The whole situation we are in with Iran right now was instigated by America and Israel. Iran was minding its own business. Thats is until Iraq was taken of course. Assuming America could ever allow Mexico to be taken, if it were taken by China, we would not sit by idly and wait for them to run us over. This is what the situation in Iran was. Knowing that joint American/Israeli expansionist intentions would target them next, they decided to beef up their defense abilities.

Lo and behold, they began to accuse Iran of all kinds of things. Iran simply shook it off of course. Until the threat of pre-emptive declaration of war was instigated by Israelamerica. Thats when their leaders became angry (and who would not). Of course I am sure it is ok to just sit by and accept your country being attacked by a foriegn air force.

That is when Iran actually threatened to fight back (woah big shocker there) The only possible scenario to force them to back down would be the destruction of the land of Israel. Of course since the American leaders would care less is they lost Israel for their expansionist agenda, they were more than willing to fuel the fire. As far as the puppet masters who dictate our leaders are concerned, it would have been a fair trade. Their isnt any oil or abundance of resource rich mountains in Israel anyways.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The basic problem is that Muslims follow the Quran to a hilt (even moderates are made to memorize it in Arabic, even if they don't understand nothing in arabic). The Quran teaches violence of all sorts and many evil things. Thus it is to be expected that the Islamic world will be plagued with violence and oppresion for all eternity until they figure out Muhammed was just a smart tribal leader using a bogus religion as a way to control his rivals and unite a nation strong enough to make war against it's neighbors. That's it. Until then Jihad is the order of the day.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nakash, the Chritian jewish bible are also plagued with violence. The old testament has preached some of the same violent punishments for certain sins as the Quran. The fact of the matter is, the majority of Muslims, much like the majority of Christians, do not act or practice the violent aspects. Fact is there are aslo a number of Christians who do try to practice the violent aspects of the old testament, as well as committing acts of violence against peole and organizations who they believe to be sinners (homosexuals, abortion clinics/doctors, scientists). There are many supposed Christians who wholeheartedly believe black people are disgusting and inferior. Where si the tolerance there?

You don't see people saying Christians preach racism, hate, and violence though. And I am not insiuating that religion has a negative impact at all. What I am saying is that when referring to a minority group of a religion, the same arguements go for ALL religions. The focus is on Islam at the moment because for one the media is preaching it. Secondly Muslims are acting in their own defense in the world because of the attacks on their religion globally.

The conflict between Palestinians and the State of Israel has been more so a territorial dispute not necessarily a dispute of ideology. It has exploded into an ideological battle in past years due to Western expansionist agendas and the desire to maintain control of natural resources.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Great, but you can't find a single instance of the Bible ordering violence against your neighbor (and OT violence is just history for the most part, some exceptions being the Canaanite issue which has enough apologetics in the Web). Yet you CAN find such orders in the Quran. That's the difference. In Christianity it's the "deviant" in Islam it's "the holy martyr". Why? Please tell me why Timothy McVeigh is reviled and locked up for eternity in America and the 9/11 bombers are cheered on in the Islamic world? Oh, and I'll be fair here- there ARE sects in Christianity and also Judaism which have devolved into violence and extremism, yet you can't find this in the Bible (or the Torah/OT, when you find an instance of injustice or cruelty it's in the commentary, the encyclical, and so forth-but never in the Torah or NT).

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nakash]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join