It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 'Israel will be annihilated' says the Iranian President!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I am going to bed. Tomorrow I will search for some passages. I would also like you to back up your claim of Muslim text by posting some passages.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
The beef that those "individuals"
have with regaining their lands is simply that, the dillusional thinking of a few individuals. The most extremeist of individuals who amazingly constitue less than 1% of the Muslim population. In fact here, I am again going to use math to explain Muslim extremeist do not make-up anywhere near the majority of the population of this religion.

.....You were the one who claimed that all Muslims want the state of israel and it's people gone, that all Muslims must be extremists since they agree with the extremist view according to you...not me...now you are going back on your statement trying to save face, that's all.

Approximatley 1,000,000,000 practicing Muslim on Earth. 10% of one billion = 10,000,000 . Ten million people is a highly liberal estimate of the fanatical extremist portion of Islam. I am sure if ten million people were attacking the western world, it would be quite noticeable.

Like i was saying...first you claim 1 billion Muslims agree with the Muslim extremists views on Israel's lands and people, and now you are backing out of that statement.

Math does not lie. Please acknowledge your brain has been washed with propoganda, and rinsed with a little bit of hate.

Oh boy...you were the one making the claims that all Muslims agree with the Muslim extremist view on Israel...not me....

Although I may have misworded my original point, I challenge you to quote where I said the people of Israel should be handed over for extermination.

You did not misworded your original point, you changed your argument completly....

BTW, what do you think Muslim extremists would do to 10 million Israelis when "they are given away" to Muslim extremists"?....

The whole situation we are in with Iran right now was instigated by America and Israel. Iran was minding its own business. Thats is until Iraq was taken of course.

Sorry to break your party but that is not true at all, and it shows who has their minds brainwashed... The regime of Iran has been trying for nearly two decades to acquire nuclear weapons.

For many years, the Iranian regime has tried to procure nuclear weapons. It has tried, for example, to buy nuclear warheads from foreign countries. In the early 1990s, it bought four nuclear warheads from Kazakhstan. But, when the Iranian Resistance revealed the efforts, the regime was unable to transfer them to Iran. It has also attempted to use foreign experts, including from the former republics of the Soviet Union, to acquire nuclear weapons.

The secret nuclear project began several years ago in Natanz, Arak and Saghand. The Tehran regime was seeking to acquire a nuclear arsenal by the year 2004 or 2005.
This project has three main parts:

- Uranium is extracted in Saghand;

- Uranium is enriched in Natanz;

- Heavy water is produced in Arak.

After the Iranian Resistance revealed the information about Arak and Natanz sites in August 2002, the Iranian regime has tried to evade international accountability through deception and concealment. While such efforts may slow down things a bit, the project is, the nevertheless, continuing.

Excerpted from.
www.iranwatch.org...

Let's read some more.

For the past decade, Iran has been trying to complete a nuclear power reactor at Bushehr, begun with German assistance during the time of the Shah. Germany froze further cooperation after the 1979 Iranian Revolution. After a period of opposing all programs symbolizing modernization, Iran's Islamic revolutionary leaders signed an agreement with Russia to complete the facility. Tehran has never offered a convincing justification for why it needs the facility, given the fact that it could much more quickly and cheaply use its natural gas resources (much of it flared off) to fuel any needed electricity production.

Export controls by industrialized nations were a second arrow in the quiver of nonproliferation tools. As the result of concerted U.S. diplomacy in the 1980s, China had ceased nuclear cooperation with Iran, a nuclear embargo by Western nuclear suppliers was holding firm, and, through constant U.S. intervention, it was hoped that leakage of sensitive nuclear technology from Russia could be halted.

By the end of 2002, this hopeful view of the international nonproliferation regime was dashed by the discovery that in the previous 18-24 months, despite the vigilance of U.S. and other intelligence services, Iran had secretly made considerable progress on two different routes to nuclear weapons.

Excerpted from.
yaleglobal.yale.edu...

Lo and behold, they began to accuse Iran of all kinds of things. Iran simply shook it off of course. Until the threat of pre-emptive declaration of war was instigated by Israelamerica. Thats when their leaders became angry (and who would not). Of course I am sure it is ok to just sit by and accept your country being attacked by a foriegn air force.

Lo and behold i guess according to you it is alright for Iran's regime to claim it is alright for them to acquire nuclear weapons and use them if the world has them, btw it seems that according to the regime of Iran the world is Israel and America, since they always blame all their problems on those two countries when in fact many European countries have been as strict, or even more when it comes to Iran getting their hands on nuclear weapons.

That is when Iran actually threatened to fight back (woah big shocker there) The only possible scenario to force them to back down would be the destruction of the land of Israel.

The big shocker is how innacurate your information is....and let's see what is really a big shocker.

Iran's hardline spiritual leaders have issued an unprecedented new fatwa, or holy order, sanctioning the use of atomic weapons against its enemies.
The comments, which are the first public statement by the Yazdi clerical cabal on the nuclear issue, will be seen as an attempt by the country's religious hardliners to begin preparing a theological justification for the ownership - and if necessary the use - of atomic bombs.

They appeared on Rooz, an internet newspaper run by members of Iran's fractured reformist movement, which picked them up from remarks by Mohsen Gharavian reported on the media agency IraNews.

Rooz reported that Mohsen Gharavian, a lecturer based in a religious school in the holy city of Qom, had declared "for the first time that the use of nuclear weapons may not constitute a problem, according to Sharia."

He also said: "When the entire world is armed with nuclear weapons, it is permissible to use these weapons as a counter-measure. According to Sharia too, only the goal is important."

Excerpted from.
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/02/19/wiran19.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/02/19/ixportal.html

So the Iranian regime has for years, even before the present American administration was in power, but now more than ever, claimed that they will wipe Israel off the map, and that countries that go against Iran's plans will be burning for it....

Then you have the statements from the senior Mullah that it is alright for Iran to have, and even use nuclear weapons, and there are still people out there who claim that Iran's nuclear program is only for peaceful purposes, that iran does not want to build nuclear weapons, or even that it is a poor regime that is just trying to fight against Israel and the U.S., even though most of the world is against Iran continuing their development of nuclear technology because they all see the real goal of Iran's regime on the nuclear technology issue.....

Who is being brainwashed?.... it seems to be you DYepes...

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This just takes too much time for me to debate these issues. I'll just admit everything you say is the truth and be done with it. You are right. I am wrong. I will just continue to live my life as I have been hoping the world does not go to war because of it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This just takes too much time for me to debate these issues. I'll just admit everything you say is the truth and be done with it. You are right. I am wrong. I will just continue to live my life as I have been hoping the world does not go to war because of it all.

Don't try now to play the victim....can you or can you not back your claims?

All i have given are facts, not "my opinion based on gut feelings."

BTW, i never said you should "believe everything i say is the truth"..

i am human and I make mistakes too.... do proper research instead of basing your opinions on gut feelings and what some people claim...

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The past & current action by the Israel just simply do not promote peace but inviting more violence & war in future. And the reply from Israel just do not comprehend the nature of human being to live peacefully among other human but to worsen it further.

It just interest me that one day when humananity just can't take the inhuman behavior of Israel would just decide to exterminate all Israel.

History will repeat by itself as what happen during WWII by Hitler. The killings were simply not for the fun of it but due to hatred of what the Jews had committed to the Europeans.

And looking back at the history, Muslim & Jews had lives side by side without a fuss until the atrocities committed right after the birth of Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join