It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone said to have killed Al-Qaeda No. 3 man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If true, Abu Hamza Rabia would be the third to hold the post and be taken out." ... "In the dead of night, the US Predator aircraft swooped in over the [Pakistan] hamlet of Haisori, locking in on an abandoned house five travelers had quietly entered just hours before, according to neighbors. Then, they say, the drone fired on the stone and mud dwelling for about eight minutes, reducing it to rubble." ... "Pakistani officials say the airstrike, which took place last Thursday in tribal region of North Waziristan, killed five people, including Al Qaeda's No. 3 man, Egyptian Abu Hamza Rabia. Conflicting reports cast some uncertainty on Mr. Rabia's death and his exact rank, however." ... "If Islamabad's account holds true it would represent the third Al Qaeda "No. 3" to be killed or captured in as many years. Taking out the terrorist network's operations manager represents an intelligence victory with obvious short-term gains in disrupting terrorist planning, but also points to Al Qaeda's ability to bounce back from these losses in the past, say analysts."

Well, I think Al-Qaeda will revenge Abu Hamza Rabia's death, They will probably kidnap someone again, like all the others who were kidnapped and killed

But the thing is, Did ''they'' knew were the # 3 man was?
or did they just wanted to kill those 5 people of seeing them entering that house quietly? because they maybe broke some law? I highly doubt that
And you think they (I think the US) know were all the other Al-Qaeda members are? but just won't kill them, because they want to scare the people, I mean... there are so many things happening, wich most of the times we thought only would happen in the movies
everything is possible these days
But I highly doubt that to

- MB

[edit on 14-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

[edit on 14-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
nice, the predator has turned out to be a better weapons sytem than I first imagined. we need more of these.....

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Again? After #'s 1 and 2 they seem to be interchangable, and they must fill the position quickly because I thought they've killed or captured #3 a few times. I'm assuming they hire from within, I haven't seen a posting on Monster Jobs yet....

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Again? After #'s 1 and 2 they seem to be interchangable, and they must fill the position quickly because I thought they've killed or captured #3 a few times.

Yes. Indeed, You're right, They always replace the positions quickly
And now that you're saying it, They've killed the No. 3 man 2 times, That's atleast what i've heard.
But anyways, I wonder who those 4 other men were
I don't think they killed them for just entering the house, there must be something more going on

-MB

[edit on 15-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
nice, the predator has turned out to be a better weapons sytem than I first imagined. we need more of these.....

Well indeed, you've right.
Why should people go, and be killed
When Drones/robots could go, and kill/arrest them all
I think we'll hear alot more of these drones in the upcoming years

-MB

[edit on 15-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Again...How many number 1's 2's and 3's does Al Qaeda have?

Seriously, i'd feel better if they captured Al Qaeda's #10 man. That would mean they are doing their job.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Again...How many number 1's 2's and 3's does Al Qaeda have?

Seriously, i'd feel better if they captured Al Qaeda's #10 man. That would mean they are doing their job.

Hehe, they have/had MANY Al-Qaeda number 1,2,3's alot of them were killed by the govement, and they just were replaced
man, i hate it when those things happen dude...

But, Eventually, they will run out of people !

But what do you mean with capturing only the number 10 man?
Is there something special about that guy or something? never heard about it though..

- MB

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I just hope they get Osama's head... then I would be satisfied and agree the war wwould be over, possibly why there isnt alot of effort to get him.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I just hope they get Osama's head... then I would be satisfied and agree the war wwould be over, possibly why there isnt alot of effort to get him.

Okay, i agree with that, i hate the bastard to ¬¬
But, Remember that they will revenge Osama's death, maybe it'll get worse than the WTC attacks
I don't think that's the best solution though..

new topics

top topics

join