It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urban Combat in NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Im not sure if this goes here or not but here goes. Iv heard about the raids put upon a few different cities in North Carolina (i think). Complete with black choppers, delta force units, ect.. Also about the raids on public school with little or no warning, with loaded weapons. I even heard that two kids were accidentally shot in the face in one of these raids. What im wondering is if anyone could get me any information on this? I tried the search button uptop, but came up with nothing. Any help would be greatly appretiated, i really want to take a serious look into this.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
For whatever its worth I live in NC and havent heard of anything like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Supposedly iv heard it only happens ina few towns. Im trying to find information on it, i know there has to be something on it. Ill post what I find if no one else does.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It SOUNDS like special forces training. Sometimes they use real towns and have the citizens act as a combatant or non combatant. They DO NOT USE LIVE ROUNDS tho, so What I am thinking is somebody either heard or seen this and jumped to conclusions as to what was going on.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What about two supposed reports of two children being shot in the face on accident as their school was raided for training? Any merit to that?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I heard about the elementary school that was shot up by combat aircrafts at night. I think that was in Jersey though, and no one was killed.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything even remotely like this.

ICE has been doing a lot of raids lately, including one incident in California where they took some children into custody, while their parents were being processed. The ICE guys stopped the school bus and took some kids off it, but that's all I heard.

Where did you hear this, about military operations on domestic soil, and dead kids?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If there had been kids shot you can pretty much guarntee SOMEBODY would have it out on the net somewhere. Something smells about this "incident" tho, and I dont mean conspiracy or coverup, I mean it didnt happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I too am in NC and I havent heard of this. I doubt these guys shot any kids, they are very good with their selective fire. Delta would never hit anyone they didnt intend to. This has to be some kind of urban legend. Maybe if you have a link to this story we can start from there.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Havent heard of any such operations in NC, although you might want to check out this link, there is a chance something like that may have originated from here.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker8441
If there had been kids shot you can pretty much guarntee SOMEBODY would have it out on the net somewhere. Something smells about this "incident" tho, and I dont mean conspiracy or coverup, I mean it didnt happen.

Im not claiming it happened. As I said I heard something about it and thought maybe someone here had info on it, or of something of the sort.

Thanks Tracer.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
most of what you hear about are simply training exercises.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The only news I heard about people getting killed in the fictitious country Pineland in North Carolina where one Army Special Forces was killed and the other wounded by a sheriff who thought he was being attacked. The training exercise is called Robin Sage where the locals participate as people from another country and the Army Special Forces members have to deal with the locals hence winning hearts and minds to qualify as a member of the unit. It makes it really realistic wargame. I guess you could mean the two members who are students of the exercise.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There was a incident in Asheville, NC. They apparently did it in the middle of the night as well. Not really sure if this is what you meant or not.

www.mountainx.com...
This is a link to the article about the Asheville, NC incident.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The article is from 2004, TheOtaku.

I travel to N.C. on a daily basis and have seen nor heard anything of this, as described by Delirious. May have something to do with Camp Lejeune.

seekerof

top topics

join