It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: GODLESS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
SOURCE

Ann Coulter's GODLESS is set for release on 6/6/06.

The book -- which condemns what Coulter calls "The Church of Liberalism" -- will have a startling first printing of 500,000 copies, a publishing source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

With chapter titles such as ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD RESTED AND LIBERALS SCHEMED, and THE HOLIEST SACRAMENT: ABORTION, controversialist Coulter ups the ante in her fourth book for CROWN FORUM.

Now anyone not following our president is Godless.

I dont care if people excuse her as writing satire- Its not satire. Its pure hatred.
Here's a woman who cant give a speech anymore without getting pie in her face, or worse.

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What is the point of this topic other than stating your opinion?

I don't see the the conspiracy?? Maybe this should be in BTS??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The point is this Author, this insane person, this radical conservative is calling non-followers of Bush, Godless.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Do you notice the release date of the book? 6-6-6 How strange is that? Shes a corporation just like any of the others with this administration. Shes a profiteer, albeit one with a hot body. Give me 10-20mins I'd make her see the err of her ways.

Pie

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The point is this Author, this insane person, this radical conservative is calling non-followers of Bush, Godless.

Get it?

No, I don't. Because I can't find anywhere that it states that. ???

In fact, I can't find anywhere in your link, or the book review link that it mentions Bush or whether you back him at all.

Cug

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The conspiracy is the religious right's attempt to turn the US into a theocracy and establish dominion, or control over society in the name of God.

An example if this is from James Kennedy, Pastor of Coral Ridge Ministries.

Our job is to reclaim America for Christ, whatever the cost. As the vice regents of God, we are to exercise godly dominion and influence over our neighborhoods, our schools, our government, our literature and arts, our sports arenas, our entertainment media, our news media, our scientific endeavors -- in short, over every aspect and institution of human society.

What that means ladies and gentlemen, the that they want the laws of the US to be their interpretation of the Bibles laws. Will the US become the Christian Version of the fundamental Islamic countries? Think of this thread reversed Afghan Law: Reject Islam, You Die Never will happen you say? How do you "really" know?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Godless liberals.

Oh, i think it has implications.

But you're entitled.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The CHURCH of LIBERALISM.

Godless.

ummm...wonder what the book is about.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What is with this strange American Conservative obsession that Liberal=evil?

American revolution = liberal
American Civil war = liberal
Right to bear arms = liberal
Regime change = liberal

I just don't understand. Many of the things that Conservatives support are actually liberal (in the real sense of the word) ideals.

This really confuses me to no end.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its safer for her to write books than to make appearances

She's going to come out with more Liberal is evil books. There's money in it while she doesnt have to be booed in public or be thrown pies at.

Poor Anne.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That is one ugly dude, why didn't they get Ann Coulter on the cover instead of some ugly dude? Or is he one of those godless liberals?

ALso, to Valhall, what part of Liberals Are Godless doesn't come across an attack on people who don't support Bush? Is he a liberal? No? Then this is an attack on non-Bush Bots.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have a feeling Ann is Pat Robertson's bratty, spoiled daughter. And she obviously has yet to grow up.

Source

Put her conservative political agenda aside. What took me aback was the way Coulter treated audience members during the question-and-answer session. The audience was respectful; the questions, even from those who obviously disagreed with Coulter, were heartfelt. Coulter, on the other hand, referred to one person as ``Missy'' and another as ``Babycakes.'' She pronounced one question to be so silly that she hooted the questioner must be majoring in engineering rather than history -- and the question was from a fellow Republican.

In short, Coulter behaved a lot like a girl who's queen bee of her sixth-grade class, right down to the contemptuous put-downs, snotty attitude and disdainful toss of blond hair. That's not attractive in an 11-year-old, much less a 40-something woman.
What's surprising, and more than a little unnerving, is that there's such a big audience for Coulter-style politics on television, on the Internet, in the print media. The WMU College Republicans shelled out $20,000 to bring Coulter to campus, and the event drew a standing-room-only crowd. It shows how we've made a cult out of bickering and name-calling -- the kind of behavior that, if children were involved, would get people sent to their rooms.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Its funny you link the thing at Western. WMU is about 20 miles from me. I have a few friends that went. I think they were going to throw tomotoes...not much use trying to debate her.

I won't bash her. Its been done to death. She is a kook. She is a nazi. lalalala. Most importantly...she needs a meal...Christ...somebody get this lady a biscuit. Has she been trapped in an attic in New Orleans writing this book?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by Dafunk13
Most importantly...she needs a meal...Christ...somebody get this lady a biscuit.

Ooooooooooooow! She so skeeeeny!

originally posted by dgtempe
I dont care if people excuse her as writing satire- Its not satire. Its pure hatred.
Here's a woman who cant give a speech anymore without getting pie in her face, or worse.

Call it what you will - she certainly knows how to get the libs to throw a hissy fit ( and an occasional pie from the big tough girlie-men ). And she laughs all the way to the bank.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I kind of admire her. She is steadfast in her bitchiness. Uncompromising as hell. At least she is predictable and consistent. In a world of flip-flops and shady politicians she lets you know where she stands right off. She just also happens to be a NAZI. Its too bad. Wish she was on our side.

Us liberals would at least feed her.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
She's opinionated certainly. Evil? Not so much. She's as entitled to her opinion as Micheal Moorer, or any of the leftist writers that have sprung out of no where over the past few years. You disagree with her, fine; I disagree with most of what she says too. I also disagree with many of the leftist writers that infest my local Barnes and Noble.

I am not sure who convinced these people that they could write, but phew! None of them are the second coming of Mark Twain. Not to mention that their various viewpoints are so narrow as to inflict their unfortunate reader with a not so mild case of constipation. IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join