It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Candidate for Congress Survives Strange Accident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Its the bit where they say he swam across a river whilst not knowing who where or what he was doing. Thats not possible. Swimmings hard enough when you are fit and ready for it, not knocked silly by an accident. face down is the bodies natural float position, thats why knocked out / dazed people drown really really fast - ie they cannot swim.

maybe this was a warning shot across his bows - Look how easy we can kill you, next time we won't drag you out you'll stay in the river - permanent.

Skullduggery is afoot me thinks.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That is of course, if you aren't part and parcel of the problem to begin with.

I don't know why you posted a piece about what happened to a rescue worker at the Oklahoma City Bombing to this thread, other than as a warning, or as a comparison to Mr. Dodds situation, but I find it inappropriate.

I will stand up and speak out, and anybody who tries to stop me will find their own hands full of more than they bargained for.

I am not part of your problems.

It was not a warning.

I posted this piece because it was similiar to this thread. It shows how someone can be kidnapped and dragged away.

This is what you guys are talking about here.

Please understand I was just trying to add to the conversation.

I am on your side.

Sheesh

[edit on 9-4-2006 by moldmakertech]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

o.p. by you
I am not part of your problems.

This thread isn't about my problems, there are plenty of others that are. Feel free to post there, on topic, if you wish. Feel free to continue to contribute relevant information to this thread, as well.

o.p. by you
I posted this piece because it was similiar to this thread.

I obviously failed to recognize the claimed similarity, as did others to the extent that it was taken down and edited by yourself.

o.p. by me
I don't know why you posted a piece about what happened to a rescue worker at the Oklahoma City Bombing to this thread, other than as a warning, or as a comparison to Mr. Dodds situation, but I find it inappropriate.

This is my opinion of your post, I stand by it, and I am entitled to it. Just as you are entitled to yours.

This thread is about a strange accident that a congressional candidate was involved in, and the remote possibility that said accident was intentionally caused to influence said candidate for or against certain preferred or discouraged viewpoints.

Said candidate was not shot through the head for any point of view he held or wouldn't hold. This is a conspiracy website and I am examining conspiratorial angles relevant to the accident.

If I offended you in any way I sincerely apologize.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
*Witness to accident reports it, stops, walks to car, but it is empty. Police show up in minutes, but cannot find him.
*Minor single car accident with little damage, but he cant remember anything.
*Airbags deployed but major bump on the head. No blood in or out of car.
*Witness reports from a school across the river of a woman walking along the turnpike waving a gun around.
*His rep says he was at a meeting, but the meeting was canceled 6 hours earlier.
*His wife "thinks" he was alone and driving.
*Crossed a river while he was "out of it". Doesn't know how he got in the river.
*Missing almost 30 hours. Air and foot search cant find him.
*Found within shouting distance of houses and an elementary school.
*Not tested for alcohol or drugs because there was no evidence of it in the car and he is known not to smoke or drink.

Stranger things have happened, but some of this does make me go....Huh?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It seems peculiar that an accident victim in that much disorientation would NOT be thoroughly tested.......for drugs/alcohol, ingested intentionally or not, by mouth or otherwise.

Plus he should be scanned for tumors or clots to rule out any physical reasons for him having such an extreme reaction to a head injury.

Perhaps we are getting the whole story just yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wellstones been mentioned, Carnahan, who was able to defeat our former Attorney General in a disembodied state(no I don't mean Kansas) If this guy starts eating Ramen(Manchurian) noodles I want to know.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
*Witness to accident reports it, stops, walks to car, but it is empty. Police show up in minutes, but cannot find him.
*Minor single car accident with little damage, but he cant remember anything.
*Airbags deployed but major bump on the head. No blood in or out of car.
*Witness reports from a school across the river of a woman walking along the turnpike waving a gun around.

I say our guy was in a fight with his mistress after he said he'd "leave that b**** and marry you" for the 957th time, gets a nasty bump on the head after she hits him hard with frying pan. Said mistress pulls out a gun, our guy panics and tries to escape in the car. A small accident happens, air bags deployed. A few seconds later he looks at the rearview mirror and sees in horror that she's coming out of her car ready to shoot him. Our guy literally craps himself out and runs away for almost a mile. Jumps into the river, the woman tries to shoot and curse him as he swims away leaving a brown trail in the water. She goes back to her car and is seen by the witness at the school carrying her gun.

Our guy then realizes that jumping on a cold river is a bad, bad idea, but can't go back as is almost going into hypothermia. He clenches and covers himself with pines under a tree, and thinks to himself "STOOOPID STOOOPID STOOOPID, I'M SOOO STOOOPID" (yes, with all the "O"s) for hours until he starts to pass in and out with the hypothermia...

Then, after someone actually finds this imbecile almost dead, his most-efficient assistants make up lame stories about meetings that never existed.

You see, politics is not always a glamorous career.

-- docca

[edit on 12-4-2006 by docca]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by docca
I say our guy was in a fight with his mistress after he said he'd "leave that b**** and marry you" for the 957th time, gets a nasty bump on the head after she hits him hard with frying pan. Said mistress pulls out a gun, our guy panics and tries to escape in the car. A small accident happens, air bags deployed. A few seconds later he looks at the rearview mirror and sees in horror that she's coming out of her car ready to shoot him. Our guy literally craps himself out and runs away for almost a mile. Jumps into the river, the woman tries to shoot and curse him as he swims away leaving a brown trail in the water. She goes back to her car and is seen by the witness at the school carrying her gun.

Our guy then realizes that jumping on a cold river is a bad, bad idea, but can't go back as is almost going into hypothermia. He clenches and covers himself with pines under a tree, and thinks to himself "STOOOPID STOOOPID STOOOPID, I'M SOOO STOOOPID" (yes, with all the "O"s) for hours until he starts to pass in and out with the hypothermia...

It's my belief that you've hit the nail on the head. Sounds like Chappaquiddick, but the woman didn't end up dead.

I really liked this line. "STOOOPID STOOOPID STOOOPID, I'M SOOO STOOOPID"
This is about as real as it gets!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

A real wild and strange story indeed. Since he was a volunteer firefighter and EMT, he had plenty of training and knows how crazy it is to swim in a cold river while intoxicated...so the I was drunk and tried to swim it off idea doesn't sound plausible.

Maybe he was evading the hitman

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join