It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Jenkas. You should look into the Bildeburg group since your so smart with your economics degree and all. You should look into whats called the Global Security Fund. Roughly 65 trillion stashed away by the illuminati.

Actually i think it's probably more like 300 trillion, same number as Dr. Tatyana Koryagina asserts, www.alkalizeforhealth.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Story Of The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man Heats Up As Another Dead Body Allegedly Found In Swiss Bank
www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
300 trillion. Most likely maybe more. Money is clearly no object to these people. I was working on a dated figure from the 70's.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sorry boys and girls I have been busy with work lately. 300 trillion is absurd and anyone that thinks this is absurd as well, I won't even entertain that comment or that notion. Please, if anyone thinks this is true read any economics book from any year, in any language. You will get all your answers from an Economics book. Furthermore, I will be posting responses to everyone with a clever and intresting claim, not 300 trillion b.s. because that is all it is B.S.
Look out for new posts coming within a few days. Sorry, I jus been real busy with work and the family, holidays and all have been hectic. Thanks. Good Day.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Originally posted by shirasiyu330
I do believe in a loosely affiliated group of several organized groups of wealthy families though, ranging from all nations as the European aristocracy once did.

That's also what I believe the NWO to be.

Trying to tie these goups to the Bavarian Illuminati and the Reptilians or saying that they are exclusively jews or satanists is what causes serious NWO researchers to have a bad name. In fact this kind of disinfo is probably promoted by these elite families themselves.

MrJenka, would you accept that this version of NWO could exists?

[edit on 16/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

Yes, I do believe that there is an organized group of wealthy people pulling strings. This I can agree with and believe. However, I do not believe that these people want to take over the world or to have a unified government. All these people want is to fatten there pockets. Sorry for the no comments. I have been real busy. Lok for more posts from me as I have sometime in the coming few days.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
lol. Jenka's the great genius. The world stops turning in anticpiation of his words to prove that everything in the world situation is fine and dandy so that life many continue as it is for another twenty years.

Well everyone I guess there's nothing to worry about. Oil is at 72 a barrel over the Iran situation. Many militaries of the world are investing record amounts of cash and building up. Iran's new found military might threatens the straights of hormoz. Yep you can sleep soundly tonight. We only have a small handful of senators calling for Martial Law as of yet.

Keep going Jenka's. Pretty soon he'll have us convinced that the Encyclopedia Britannica's reference to the creation of the Illuminati on May 1st 1776 is merely just a typo.

You must really think your tihs doesn't stink.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

However, I do not believe that these people want to take over the world or to have a unified government. All these people want is to fatten there pockets. Sorry for the no comments.

I don’t see why they would want just one government either.

Let’s not forget that this NWO is made up of individuals, each which their own interests to look after. Each of these individuals and families also have various level of influence on any of the 250+ governments worldwide. They are not about to give up their power to a single master.

Although they might cooperate as a group on main ideas, (corporate rights, property rights, etc.) their varied business interests would also force them to compete with each other in some areas. It is very much a conspiracy of consensus, in that they all independently support similar goals.

A one world government, might be an example of the Hegelian dialect at work, it could be one of the extreme, not an actual goal. Their true goal is probably more like 3. (NAFTA,EU,ASIA) (Maybe they can rename them Oceania, Eastasia, Eastasian for effect). The Trilateral Commission was founded to forment relations between these spheres of influence.

But even in this scenario, there would still be still be many minorities fighting for control, and of course the occasional New Rich looking for their place in the NWO.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What agencies???? What NWO?? What the hell are you guys talking about?!?!!? What makes you believe there is a NWO or secret government agencies taking over the world?!?!?! Now I am not saying the governments are good most are corrupt, but, NWO and secret agencies!!! Let me ask you ONE thing!!! If some agencies tried coming to your house taking you over would you let them?!?!?!? Now imagine this on a large scale, people would fight back, rebel, believe this we as people won't go quietly. These NWO's/Agencies must have 1 billion people in order to take over the world. Please!! We are no longer in the midevil age lets mature and use more of our brains. There is NO NWO there is NO secret agency. The only secret agency and or NWO is all the people around the world that really believe in this B.S. You guys make me all laugh no offense. I mean wow! A world government!! That will never happen!!! What proof of an NWO is there? I would like all examples! I will debate this with you guys and we will see who is the clear cut winner and let the people and mods decide. Open Challenge to anyone. I know how much flack I am going to catch for this but bring it, I am ready for it. Give me your best shot!

Hey the nwo is currently debunking the way you think, speak, and act- all you have to due is educate you'r self and set a high level of awerness. The nwo is the most Elite and powerful pleople on the plante, only about 1%- not every one in the world can be worth billions.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 20/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
The nwo is the most Elite and powerful pleople on the plante, only about 1%-

Do you realize that means 60 million people are NWO?

EDIT: (one line post)

60 million, being 1% of 6 billion.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm sure it's not that high. Taking 1 perccent from 6 billion isn't as clear cut as it seems. Now taking the 1 percent from the better off countries and lets see. Places like Africa or South America probably aren't as bug with the Elite society. Sure they have influence there but their numbers are mainly in Europe and North America so I think we can bring the 60 million down somewhat.

I keep hearing the same idea from seperate places that 50 people run the world. Perhaps that means 50 CEO's with subordinates not included. To compare it could be like the Mafia ranking system.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Mr. Crowley, that would probably give you a pretty clear picture of the outer shell of the NWO. It’s difficult to put an exact number on how many within those people have more power than the others. My apologies to nwomi, I should have assumed that’s what you met.

Chomsky cited the statistic that one percent of the U.S. population owns fifty percent of the stock, while eighty percent of the population owns four percent of stock. The economy, Chomsky said, “is a fairy tale for the rich.”

Source: www-tech.mit.edu...
(bold mine)

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
why does nwo seem to leave clues

why do most of these clues point to illuminati/freemasons

what is significance of 20 and/or the date 9/11

why are we sitting here and talking like dumbarses and not trying to actively find out

why whenever I say something to that affect do I take a lot of flack

why dont we get an expert in cryptology and recreate some dan brown books with nwo

why if nwo is so secret does it leave so many clues

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
why does nwo seem to leave clues

why do most of these clues point to illuminati/freemasons

what is significance of 20 and/or the date 9/11

why are we sitting here and talking like dumbarses and not trying to actively find out

why whenever I say something to that affect do I take a lot of flack

why dont we get an expert in cryptology and recreate some dan brown books with nwo

why if nwo is so secret does it leave so many clues

They leave clues?? Hmmm, I would beg to differ. To each is own. There are no clues, things you pick at as clues are just that, things, and nothing more. They could be coincidence or just a need for you to believe in something. However, there are no clues. There is nothing significant of 20 or 9/11, 9/11 was a terroristic attack and just that, a terroristic attack. 20 could mean 100 million different things to 100 million different people.

You said nothing in your post worth even a tiny degree of thought. Clues, 20, and personal experiences. All BS.

As far as the masons are concerned they have NOTHING to do with an NWO. You must be dillusional. You want to know what the BIG secret is?? The secret is there is NO secret. Time to grow up and live your life. Do what you have to do to earn a living, provide for your family, and enjoy life. There is no NWO, they will never come to power even if there was one.

The only thing I can agree on is that a bunch of rich people want to 'fatten' there pockets and if that is called an NWO than be it. Other than that there is nothing.

If you want to provide me with some clues than please do so.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is a link guys let me know if you agree and if anyone does I will pick out 100 holes in it.
Link

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I agree with u for once. It is bullcrap. but just for the hell of it lets see the holes you came up with and I'll ad my own if they aren't mentioned

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why would you just happen to pick a link,maybe a link that you saw as an easy one to pick apart? mrjenka I believe that the posters on this thread have given you more than ample prrof that the NWO is alive and well,living as you do in Philadelphia or other cities across this great country. This you are unable to accept and have been throughout your own thread been unable to disprove or debunk, so I suggest that you chose another subject to debunk as you have been unable to pick this one apart, even though you feel that you have. The NWO is just as alive as you are, believe and accept that!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Why would you just happen to pick a link,maybe a link that you saw as an easy one to pick apart? mrjenka I believe that the posters on this thread have given you more than ample prrof that the NWO is alive and well,living as you do in Philadelphia or other cities across this great country. This you are unable to accept and have been throughout your own thread been unable to disprove or debunk, so I suggest that you chose another subject to debunk as you have been unable to pick this one apart, even though you feel that you have. The NWO is just as alive as you are, believe and accept that!

No, no one has provided proof. If something has not been recognized as fact there could be no proof. And the link I picked was just a random link I found on the internet. You provide me a link and I will find holes in it.

Where is the NWO alive and well? When are they going to come to power? I have heard so many stories about this NWO throughout the years that it i sickening. Every other week someone says that they are coming to power in 96' 2000' 2004' etc.. etc.. It the days come and go just as they are supposed too.

Wasn't the Y2K bug supposed to be some kind of NWO come to power technique?/ And all it was, was an over blown scenario of what could happen. So, theories are just that THEORIES, there is no proof cause there is none to find. All the proof that you guys have provided is from people making theories and opinions and false and bad ones at that.

If I make up a bunch of powerfull and wealthy people and claim they were in the NWO you would believe it. That's all that these links are, just random powerfull, wealthy people, and not no NWO members. Notice how you guys can't even agree what the definition of NWO is. Everyone has there OWN THEORY of what an NWO is and what it entails, we can't look it up in a dictionary because it is not there.

Come on you guys, why is it that you want to believe so bad? There really isin't any substantial proof. Just drop it, move on, do something with yourselves.If you guys would donate as much energy to saving our planet as you do into 'researching' an NWO there would be a healthier Earth.

Think about it!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I did... then I really felt like ticking u off.
LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey Jenka's can we see a digital copy of your economics degree by any chance?

And all you have to know Jenka's is that the NWO will rise to power after the next terrorist attack. Or maybe they won't use the words NWO. However since 9/11 it's abundantly clear that we're heading for a full fledged police state.

After the next attack we'll have little choice but to surrender Freedom for Security. Security means police state with no room for rights and freedoms. There is no way of knowing when it'll happen though. It's foolish to try and guess what day the next attack will be but rest assured there will be terrorist attacks involving nuclear weapons. Everytime you turn on CNN or Fox they are always telling the people that an attack of that kind is inevitable.

You should check out the RFID/Verichip patents. The tracking control grid is well underway. Judging from the tense political situation in the world I doubt we have long to wait.

And how can we save the planet? Industry and the corporation is destroying it on such a scale that the oppressed people can do little to keep up. Our only hope is that nature finds a way to heal itself.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join