It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Buys your soul? I mean, what is a soul worth? And how would you go about doing it?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One little bit of advice from past experience... Don't sell your soul. Seriously.

I'm not sure about how one would sell their soul to Satan though. Maybe through a satanic cult?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Once you're willing to sell your soul it no longer has any value, or so I was once told. That's what makes the most sense to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
im willing to sell my soul to satan on camera so we can get proof he exists...you get the camera i'll get satan

[edit on 7-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How can you have past experiences on something like selling your soul?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, back in my school days, I jokingly decided to "sell" my soul to a friend for £10, not thinking it would do any harm. I don't know if it was just coincidence or what, but life REALLY went horrible and I didn't feel like myself at all. My grades declined so much and I very nearly failed my GCSEs (exams) because of it. There's other, personal stuff that happened, but I don't want to get into it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think that selling your soul to Satan is giving into the temptations of the world. The Catholic church teaches that during your life you are in a war between good and evil. The point is that when you do bad things or put things infront of your devotion to God you are going let evil win and "sell your soul". A lot of people I know say Satan actually wants the soul to posess "power" over God because it is said that God cares for all his people and cares for the one who go astray off his path. I hope this shed alittle light onto your question, if it could.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Well, back in my school days, I jokingly decided to "sell" my soul to a friend for £10, not thinking it would do any harm. I don't know if it was just coincidence or what, but life REALLY went horrible and I didn't feel like myself at all. My grades declined so much and I very nearly failed my GCSEs (exams) because of it. There's other, personal stuff that happened, but I don't want to get into it.

Sounds like that Simpsons episode when Bart does exactly the same only for dollars.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
lol my friend did that in school too, but nothing bad happened : )

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
People are actually selling them on ebay. They go from $10 for your average sould, to $25 for a female virgin's soul.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
People will sell anything on e-bay. Wonder if anyone has sold their virginity. I know a lot of people have sold their credibility there.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Evil nearly always parasites of good. If you look at the moral crimes that are possible a great many are to do with wrongly benerfiting yourself at the expence of something else (kind of makes global warming seem sinful).

Anyway if you are selling your sole it would make sence to think that you are somehow continuing that process. Somehow you loose something but whether you lose all your sole is another question. Because if you did maybe it would mean the sole isn't always immortal-that under certain conditions its energy can be claimed or absorbed. This is really scarery but not to much more scary than the idea there isn't an afterlife. In ether case would'nt you have thought ghosts were kind of privalleged?

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach
im willing to sell my soul to satan on camera so we can get proof he exists...you get the camera i'll get satan

Can you take a picture of your soul while you're at it, too?

new topics

top topics

join