It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Interesting...Australian ufo's.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This might just be a stupid rumour but i have heared that the masons have the hands into everything from UFOs,Assassination,the holy grail and even the prairy of sion. What do u all make of this ?? could the masons know anything about the australian UFO sightings do you think?>?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've seen a UFO fly across the bass straight.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i think we should get a list of people who have seen ufos flying around australia and other places. it would be interesting to see if they have any flight paths or things like that

Omega

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
sorry to butt in but do UFO's in Oz circle in the opposite direction they do in the U.S.? just curious

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I live in North Queensland. Although i once saw a UFO on a roadtrip in Balina northern NSW.

Just my .02c

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ballina is that in the country or more city based??
i have heared of a few ufo sightings around grafton.

Omega

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
sorry to butt in but do UFO's in Oz circle in the opposite direction they do in the U.S.? just curious

I dont think so , i think they fly in whatever direction they want to ..
perhaps your thinking about what happens when u flush a toilet or when water goes down the drain in the northern and southern hemispheres ?

Omega

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm from Melb, travel over the westgate everyday. Always keeping my eyes open for any weird stuff in the sky. Hard to do this time of year, it gets dark pretty early now. Haven't seen anything yet, but this will be the first place I post it if i do!

Ps: As for the northern/southern hemisphere clockwise/anticlockwise spinning of water down drains, its has been prooven untrue and is not determined by the hemisphere, but by the structure of the sink.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
good form, Thanks Toasty.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
as to continue on the spirital healer thing

as you would know, aliens (greys) and so called "demons" have alot in common and well tie together.
do some searching, or check out the prophecy club documentary by paul christopher

these perticular aliens reported by 2 falimies had red eyes and were of the grey variety

its suspect as people with spiritual abilities tend to get abducted more... not something i can prove but i think i read or watched it somewhere. (i leech alot of torrents and love ufo documentaries)

and well its logical to think that aliens that have space ships and such would be higher along spiritally or maybee theyre not aliens at all but some other spirital force or expierence

its just sus ok

edit: im also from melbourne australia

[edit on 12-4-2006 by veespec]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Still i think they would fly whichever direction they wanted to .
thanks for enlightening me toasty

hehe my mistake

Omega

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yesterday, Tuesday 11/4/06, at around 7pm, i was driving home, and looked up for no particular reason, and noticed a small plane (i dont know a lot about planes, but it looked like it would only seat a couple of people) flying quite low.

I immediately noticed a very bright light that to me seemed like the plane was flying away from. The light was very bright white with a silvery sort of look. There were no stars out yet, and the sky was quite hazy (which had no effect on the brightness or color of the object, in my opinion). The light seemed way too low, and too big to be a satelite or a star.

I had nowhere to pull over, and watched it as long as i could while stopped at traffic lights. It remained still, then moved slowly to (my) right. As i had to drive away from it, i am certain that i saw a short, horizontal row of lights sticking out from the side. To some people this may scream aeroplane, but i could see no wings, tail etc.

Just curious if anyone else saw it?

D

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well this is weird, last night I thought I saw my first UFO sighting ever, I'm in Victoria (east gippsland) two extremely bright lights following each other at very high speed, way too far away to distinguish any shape or anything.

This was almost the same time as Snake's Of Eden's sighting.

where I live is about an hour or so from Melbourne.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by madhatter]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
www.uforq.asn.au...
This site has heaps of ozzy ufo sightings from the past to the presant have a geeza at it and tell us what u think.

cheers

Omega.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Ballina is that in the country or more city based??
i have heared of a few ufo sightings around grafton.

Omega

Ballina is a largish country town in Northern New South Wales
I've been there a few times, though I have to admit haven't heard of any UFO activity.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
found some cool links about australian ufo sightings that might interest some people .
www.hypermax.net.au...
that ones preedy kewl. and then theres this one about a landing in the ACT
which is interesting
www.theage.com.au...
then theres this one about preserving australian ufo history
www.theozfiles.com...
And i also found this one which is very very interesting and is
hosted by two of Australia’s leading ufologists Doug Moffett and Bill Chalker.
Heres the link
www.bananatv.com...

Let me know what you all think i would highly value your opinions on all this .

Thank u
Omega

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
heya all,
im from Berowra NSW, its a suburb north of hornsby
now heres my story, i rmember while going home from a friends house about 4 years ago and i was looking up out of the car window and i saw an object moving quite quickly across the sky, it then changed direction suddenly and went back the way it came from. it was quite bright and was almost defiantly not a plane, no landing lights or wings.
tell me what ya think

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Where were u when this took place?
was it day or night??
did anyone else see it?
was anyone with you?
did u tell anyone about it?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Where were u when this took place?
was it day or night??
did anyone else see it?
was anyone with you?
did u tell anyone about it?

If you know where Gully Road is i saw it while going down there, at about 6-8 at night
yeah iwas in the car with my two brothers, one was alseep and my mum, she saw it as well and said "well i hope thats just a comet" or something along those lines. nope this would be the first time ive told anyone outside of my family
hey thanks for asking have a good one!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
is it an industrial area or what sort of area is it??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join