It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Interesting...Australian ufo's.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hey there people how are things?
Just Wanted to see if there was anyway of getting more info on this UFO in Melbourne subject i am from QLD originaly from sydney but i have heard some odd stories about wiered goings on there aswell . i think it is groovey that Australia is having some of these strange occurances aswell.
Anyway let me know .
cheers guys.

Omega

mod edit: title clarity

[edit on 7-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here are tag search results, www.abovetopsecret.com... and a thread regarding the Melbourne ufo.
School Yard UFO sighting in Oz.

sanc'.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks alot man i really appreciate your response.

I only registered here today allthough i have been having a look around here for a while now on the count of i am really into these sort of things.
just a few questions though if u wouldnt mind.

1 . i noticed that on my posts on the left there seems to be a point system of some kind and i was wondering if u could tell me something about them and what they are for?> .

2. Do u know of anything on here regarding the burmuda triangle?? i recently watched a documentary on it and i am indeed interested in investigating it some more.

3. What r ur personal veiws towards the events of 9 11?

4. I have been very interested in the masons for a while now as around my area there are lots of masonic buildings such as temples and hospitals and i was just wondering what they are about also i would like to know about what is known as the Higher Government of the usa and the shadow government.

5. Who or What is the majestic 12?? i have heardalot of odd stories about them and the group known as the rder of the skull and bones. However i have also heard that some subjects shouuld be approached carefully on the count of people who have prodded to deep seem to have mysteriously vanished or wound up deceased. What are your thoughts on this ??

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Omega85, check your U2U messages.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hehehe cheers sanctum

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hey all , i would just like to know if there have been any ufo sightings around Queenland, Australia or Sydney Australia. if anyone could help me out with handy links or general knowledge i would be very appreciative.

Cheers
Omega

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
theres an aus ufo documentary on torrents
search on torrent spy

apparently 2 cars with familys stopped in narre warren to observe a ufo and they all got abducted
one of them was some sort of spiritual healer so its a bit sus

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why is it a bit suspect if one of them claims to be a spiritual healer?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hmmmm . From what i know spiritual healers or anyone from some sort of low level clergy dissmiss any claims about ufos or things like that..

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i know of a new sightings around where i used to live (Warwick-Toowoomba area) but none from where i am now. There were a few cow mutilation stories in Allora (near Warwick) around the 1960's-70's also lots of UFO sightings around that time. Did you ever hear of the secret military base in the mountains of Cunninghams gap? i dont know if theyre true or not but.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No i never heared of such bases . i would be very thankfull though if u could fill me in on what u know about this subject so that i could research it abit..

cheers
Omega

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
A spiritual healer is just that... a spiritual healer. Has nothing to do with confirming or denying the existence of UFOs.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
No i never heared of such bases . i would be very thankfull though if u could fill me in on what u know about this subject so that i could research it abit..

cheers
Omega

well where are you from, and i will tell you what i know of your area.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I live In Redcliffe Queensland. i would be greatfull for that info .
what of you are u from round the area??

Cheers
Omega

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
A spiritual healer is just that... a spiritual healer. Has nothing to do with confirming or denying the existence of UFOs.

Understood though i think in order for this to make sense we must find out what sort of spiritual healer this person was or is.and yes if someones a spiritual healer then of course they are indeed a spiritual healer.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I live In Redcliffe Queensland.

Redcliffe as in near Brisbane??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The very same

i gather u know of it?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The very same

i gather u know of it?

Yer my dad went to the Freemasonry lodge near there once, its a small place so theres really nothing to tell about it (that i know of)

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Your dad went to the lodge there??

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hey guys, there is a few ATS members from Melbourne (me being one).

Personally, haven't heard any hype or seen anything tooooooooo strange.

who knows, that may all change....

Let us know if need some help on anything melbourne based.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join