It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Interesting...Australian ufo's.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
uhh, its kinda like a small town, residential with two supermarkets nearby, near the freeway

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
back in the mid 80's i saw a ufo in broad daylight at batemans bay on the nsw south coast i think. it was around xmas and we were staying at the local caravan park on school hols. I went for a walk down the beach and around a rocky outcropping and looking across the bay i saw something large/metallic hovering. it hung about for about 20secs then just seemed to sort of fade out. have only ever told a couple of close friends about this, most people look at you as if your a nutter. my old man thought i was sniffing glue or something. Yes i was a teenager and no i wasnt high. i still believe what i saw to this day, though i do tend to doubt my memory from time to time. wonder if there have ever been other sightings in this area.

cheers
M4S

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
nice , i will have a look around and see if i can find any sightings in those areas i will post it when i know.

Cheers Omega

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi there!!
I am new here, and was reading this topic with great interest!
In regards to the UFO sightings in Grafton, Barry Taylor has a very interesting website ........ google is good!!

Hehehe

The subject of UFO's in australia is such an overwhelming one!! I find it so hard to beleive that it is not widely acknowledged......

As a buddhist, my spirituality lends me to beleive that aliens are from higher realms, but some of the stories i have read from abductees is quite scary.

So, i apologise if this has been asked before, but does anyone in here have a true to life story of abduction?

Look forward to reading more of your opinions!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[edit on 18/4/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Greetings all i hope you are well.
I read that there is a group of ets that come from a star on the constellation of Orions Belt. i dont know the name of the star but apparently there have been alot of sightings around the belt.

Omega.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i saw 2 ufos over the north wall ballina beach bright orange just before dark 1st march 1998 moving very slowly bought the papers to see if it was in there and there was nothing about it surely i wasnt the only person to see this which was unbelivable

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
On behalf, YES I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE!, of most Aussies!.... we apologise!

We do have the odd mutant hatch out of the egg!

Is it too late to enter the Presidential campain?

...OP GROW A BRAIN!!!! or take what you're growin into private surrounds!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Giday Guys,

I'm from Melbourne. I posted my multiple UFO encounter here on ATS last year some time. Though it dates back to the early 90's, it was rather amazing. Multiple witnesses from different locations also.

I recently learned that the particular craft I witnessed may have been linked to the entities that abducted Kelly Cahill, one of Australia's most famous accounts.

You will find the detailed account here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also it's worth looking up the Abduction attempt of the Nolans as they crossed the Nullarbor... and the media beat-up on them because they were simple folk (easy targets). It was disgraceful actually.

The professional debunkers even came out against my sighting. The funny thing was that the debunkers got it wrong twice in the paper and had to change their story... It was a comedy of errors. Quite an insult to the intelligence of those who witnessed it.

I feel very grateful not only to have witnessed 3 UFO's at once but also to witness the spawning of the third UFO out of the bottom of the first one. Something I will remember for the rest of my life.

Cheers Boys, great to see Aussie threads here. There should be more of them!

IRM

[edit on 25/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join