It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why me??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
When i was younger i would have days where i would black out and end up in a totally different place then i was the last time i could see. For example, I was sitting in my Grandmothers house and she was mopping the floor or vaccuming or something similar. Well she had all the furniture in that area moved around so it was like a maze. The last thing I remember was my Grandfather telling me a joke, then I was standing next to my grandmother on the other side of the room which was 20-30 ft away from the couch i was sitting on. When i asked how i got there they laughed and said "you walked."

Another time this happened I was walking to school with a buddy of mine. We had stopped at the street light, next thing i know we are two blocks down the road. When i asked him how this happened he said "yeah, whatever man."

Another time I was at home watching TV with my parents and i had got up to get something to drink. I walked past the tv, the next thing i know im laying up against the entertainment center shaking violently. This shaking lasted about 5 seconds or so. My parents jumped up and started asking me what happened. I told them i blacked out and that all i remember was walking past the tv.

Well this had gone on for about a year, and i had been to the doctors so they could run all kinds of test on me to see what the problem was. They found nothing wrong, they said that i was a normal boy.

As far as i know walking the two blocks was the longest time i had been out. The incident with the shaking against the entertainment center was the last time this had happened. I had been wondering about this alot lately and thought that maybe i was being used by some type of supernatural being or whatever and the last episode i had, i had won the battle. So they could no longer use me.

Anyone else have any thing like this happen to them?

I have been told by several family members that when i was around 5 years old i was standing at the top of the stair case to the basement. Then i flew through the air doing 3 flips and landing safely at the bottom of the stairs. They said i ran back upstairs crying as soon as i landed. There have been several stories about things like this happening to me when i was growing up. Mostly happened at my Grandmothers home.

Shortly after I was born my mother kept seeing this old lady appear outside our bedroom window. She would be paralized as the lady just looked at me for a what seemed like a few minutes then the lady would disappear and my mother could move again. This went on for a few months and then it just stopped.

So pretty much since birth weird things have been happening to me and I would just like to know why and what it is thats happening.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This definitely sounds like something trying to posess you! You did say you won the battle, and I'm pleased to hear about that!
Now it could be many reasons why this happened to you, one it could be the house and where it is located/magnetic fields etc, or someone who once lived in the house who was into darker spiritual things. There are endless possibilities with this! All that matters is your at peace now!
Could it be alien beings, but it didn't sound like it to me, I say I'm leaning that they were demonic entities, trying to posess a young boy's body. Probably because of your importance to us all here, and because your probably very spiritually gifted. That's why many times they attack or invade an individual in order for you not to achieve your full spiritual potential! I'm glad things are normal for you now, if anything like that would show up again, find someone to do a cleansing of the house & property. If you know how too, that's even better!
Commanding entities that enter our house to obey us when addressed with a God giving authority & also the Blood of Jesus, causes them to go! So Whatever your belief is in your prayer life, use it & use it with the Authority that is your due right!
This never happened to me where it affected my body like it did you, but I feel your shaking somehow prevented whatever it was, from entering you, and therefore since it couldn't, it probably went to find another body host. The Lord does act in strange & mysterious ways.
I did however have several strange visitor beings try to cause upheavel & harm, in which I took my God given Right & Authority & commanded it to leave, & believe me it Ran & Screeched as I called upon the Blood of Jesus! Praise God He is Faithful!

edit: Almost forgot this, you said why me, their could be many reasons for that, God already knew you would overcome! And second all things like this is for spiritual growth, so we will know & learn how to fight against dark & evil spirits. Also maybe so you can help others who have experienced similar things! Hope this helps you understand why! Take Care

[edit on 6-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

[edit on 6-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am a certified EMT and have seen many similar cases. all have been epileptic. My diognosis, you, my friend, were expierienceing from epileptic siezures and episodes. the forgeting short moments in time would have been cauzed by minor episodes, called petite mal siezures, these happen without the shaking, and arent very noticable. The episode you had where you found yourself shaking is called a grand mal siezure, these are the classic ones we all know of. you havnt had anymore becouse you have most likely grown out of it. before you expierience these episodes, did you feel kind of an aura, like a feeling you would get before it happened? thats common. read up on these links: www.ninds.nih.gov...
www.epilepsynse.org.uk...
www.epilepsysandiego.org...
www.emedicinehealth.com...

EDIT: i am not a doctor, just an EMT, so although this is the most likely explanation IMHO, keep searching for what you feel is right.

best wishes

[edit on 6-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The black outs I had to...I also was told I had seizures...(from a car accident when I was young)
Not to bum you out or scare you, Im now 32 and live with it and a curved spine from the accident.

(not saying you have seizures)

interestingly enough, while studying kabbalah, it was stated that some of the prophets showed what appeared to be seizure like states.

(by the way I took medication for 2 years and stopped. Im fine for the most part, not telling someone else not to take it, but just sharing my experience.)

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yeah, this sounds like you have a rather tame case of epilepsy. Nothing serious - but now you kinda understand what epileptics go through in their lives. For you it's just been short trips, and one real siezure. For them, certain things can set them off on real siezures - and it occurs more often.

So yeah, have to disagree on this being divine or paranormal in nature, although siezures did used to be "signs of the devil" and such in old times. Shows you we haven't really progressed I guess...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes mate,

Seizures is what I believe it to be from what you have expressed. Good luck to you and finding out what is affecting you

PS - Just because you have been to doctors doesn't mean they have definately reasoned out this. My father is a GP, my mother a nurse. People aren't perfect.

Regards,

- Nazgarn

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank you all for your input. I'm not sure what it was that caused the blackouts, i am not ruling out anything. I had went to the doctor several times through out this year in my life and they ran numerous test on me. Not sure what test they were but two of them i remember where blood test and another one they hooked all these little disk things to my head to see my brain wave pattern or something like that.

Is it possible to have a seizure and continue to walk two blocks or move your way through a maze like obstacle?

There was no type of warning sign before hand, one moment i was perfectly fine doing whatever and the next im several feet away. The only time i would have fallen was when i landed against the entertainment center. As for all the other times i either got up and walked away, continue on walking and crossing streets and whatever else was in my way.

I am agnostic, I don't ask a God or a Demon/Devil for anything. I have not had a black out since this all stopped about 13 years ago. The only wierd things that happen to me are seeing things out the corner of my eye and thinking about someone seconds before they call me. The only other wierd that happen around this time in my life can be read at the thread "Freaky thing happened to me." I would post the link but dont know how.

Thanks again for you help

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowmonkey

Is it possible to have a seizure and continue to walk two blocks or move your way through a maze like obstacle?

yes, although I have never seen this, that is called a petite mal siezure. these are minor episodes that are not very noticable. they dont cripple or cause the classic convulsing.

Originally posted by Shadowmonkey The only time i would have fallen was when i landed against the entertainment center.

This was a classic case of a grand mal siezure.

Originally posted by Shadowmonkey As for all the other times i either got up and walked away, continue on walking and crossing streets and whatever else was in my way..

You were able to just go on with your buisness after the episodes becouse they were so minor.

Originally posted by ShadowmonkeyI The only wierd things that happen to me are seeing things out the corner of my eye and thinking about someone seconds before they call me.

Everyone expieriences this. thinking about someone right before they call you means you are both thinking of eatchother at the same time

[edit on 7-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I say dAlen may be correct, I feel it was more of a spiritual thing that happened, good or bad though not sure.

He did say he flew through the Air, did 3 summersaults & landing at the foot of the stairs!
Doesn't sound like the onset of seizures to me!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Angel the summersault incident happened when i was much younger. I'm not sure about the seizures either. But, that could because when i think of a seizure i imagine someone flopping around on the ground and foaming at the mouth. I guess you could blame that on Hollywood. Plus i wouldnt think that someone having a seizure no matter how mild it is could walk two blocks with out being able to see where they are going.

But, if it was the seizure then ok, im better now. If it was something supernatural then cool, it hasn't happened in a long time. I will probably never know what the real cause is. Hopefully one day i will find out.

Mod edit to remove quote of previous poster.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That is epilepsy my friend. That is something known as a petit-mal seizure. Moving during a petit-mal seizure is not uncommon by any means, and how it manifests itself in each individual is different. These are more common in children than in adults, although that does not mean that they cannot happen in adults. I know that some would like to suggest that you have been possessed (be it by a good spirit or a bad spirit), but that is not the case. If this ever happens again, or if you want an official diagnosis, you may consider having yourself checked out by a neurologist.

I know possession sounds cool, but epilepsy is a serious condition, and what you have described are clear-cut signs and symptoms of this disorder. People watch TV and see epilepsy as falling to the ground and shaking, and this is hardly the case for most epileptics. Most epileptics suffer smaller seizures that are often difficult to notice. Just as in this thread, when an undiagnosed person realizes that something is wrong, he or she often shrugs it off as nothing worth medical attention.

People can debate the issue, but unless there is some unusual anomaly (ie- you grow wings), there is little more that can be said.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowmonkey
When i was younger i would have days where i would black out and end up in a totally different place then i was the last time i could see. For example, I was sitting in my Grandmothers house and she was mopping the floor or vaccuming or something similar. Well she had all the furniture in that area moved around so it was like a maze. The last thing I remember was my Grandfather telling me a joke, then I was standing next to my grandmother on the other side of the room which was 20-30 ft away from the couch i was sitting on. When i asked how i got there they laughed and said "you walked."

Actually I had Similiar things happen to me when i was a child , at least before the age of 5. I would playing with the my brother and sister During the day and then i would black out, When i would come to It would be night time and we were in front of the TV, To be honest I've wondered about these black outs , because at times it would seem that significant time would pass inbetween, I even remember an instance where the leaves outside the window were green before the blackout and orange afterward.

I'm not sure what this all adds up to , but like i said at age 5 they didn't happen anymore. and to be honest as a child i was always plagued by strange nightmares. I've never blacked out since, just had a white out once when i was 19.

I' ve looked around for years and years for a reason behind this, but i'm stumped. all i can say is relish the weirdness of it and move on. and just be glad that it doesn't happen anymore

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You are probably part alien hybrid.

the old hag is gray aliens in disguise.

they were watching you and working on you.

when you do weird things or black out or go into other consciousness you are leaving 3d and going into 4d.

be careful, the grays etc are not necessarily friends of humanity. they want to get rid of all of us and replace us with new model.

it is not for our benefit necessarily.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
LoL nice sarcasm.

Mod Edit to remove quote of previous poster.

Mod Note: One Line Response – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
You are probably part alien hybrid.

the old hag is gray aliens in disguise.

they were watching you and working on you.

when you do weird things or black out or go into other consciousness you are leaving 3d and going into 4d.

be careful, the grays etc are not necessarily friends of humanity. they want to get rid of all of us and replace us with new model.

it is not for our benefit necessarily.

If all your going to do is add smart ass comments then please don't post on my threads. I don't go to yours and add stupid things like you did here. So, please respect my posts and keep your sarcasm to yourself.

I tried to be nice and send this U2U but i don't have enough post.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999

He did say he flew through the Air, did 3 summersaults & landing at the foot of the stairs!
Doesn't sound like the onset of seizures to me!

This sounds like an exageration of a siezure causing him to fall down the stairs. Also, shadowmonkey, when you were a baby or child, did this happen when you were sick or had a fever? Fevers in small babys and toddlers can cause siezures.

For the walking of two blocks without remembering, this is status epilepticus, an ongoing siezure, whether it be a petite-mal or grand-mal siezure

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hmmmm......so we have many possibilities.

• Mild form of Seizures - High Plausibility/Probability, yet was given clean bill of health
  • Grey Hybrid - Little or no supporting evidence, no cause to believe this in the first place, however old woman apparition is sole link to hypothesis
  • Possession - Numerous cases, though is normally explained away as seizures
  • The film 'Butterfly Effect' , although just a film, has a case, almost identical to the one you describe. The blackouts are actually 'shifts '. The main character's future self phases back into the points in time that were up till now blacked out,. It would take a while to explain so IMDB.com it. Very compelling.
  • Power lines, electrical fields etc wreaking havoc on your body.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is a pretty tough condition to find and diagnose, especially when it's that mild.

Look, almost all neurological conditions were once thought to be paranormal before moderm medicine came around. move past that and be logical.

Occhams Razer-"The simplest explanation is usually correct"

[edit on 8-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yea I wouldn't put too much emphasis into the ideas that you are actually part alien or that you are possessed. If you REALLY feel that you are possessed, go and speak with a priest and he will tell you to go to a doctor.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have something different to say about epilepsy…from a spiritual perspective that is.

If you include all possible bodily constitutions in a general sense, and place them on a spectrum, (for measuring purposes), then you would have the thin, sensitive, introverted wiry types on one end, and the very grounded, extraverts on the other. And in between, the varying degrees of these types but they (these bodily constitutions) naturally shy away from the ‘extreme’ conditions

Most people fit in between. Epilepsy is characteristic of the bodily type which approaches the extreme ‘extraverted’ condition. It is an affliction whereby the ‘person’ affected by it, has gathered too much ‘substance’ from his external environment and cannot ‘diffuse’ it using the regular ‘bodily’ mechanism. There occurs sort of an overload. The individual’s body will then supplement another mechanism in order to free itself of the ‘tension’ gathered by the excess absorption of external impressions.

I guess epileptics should consciously watch that they don’t take too much onto themselves…. This also explains a bit why people, whose bodily mechanisms have been compromised through accidents (ex. brain), will have this supplementary mechanism kick in. They would not have been epileptics otherwise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join