It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis and its inhabitants the original White Race?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

The Rig Veda makes it clear that the Gods had "yellow hair and yellow beards"

Really? Where? Chapter and verse please as it is a pretty large text. I've read it myself and can't seem to remember this part. Maybe it's selective memory. I do know that the Indian gods had a wide range of description though. Some were part monkey, part elephant, blue skin, green skin, brown skin, four armed, six armed, on and on. One thing that is also true is that all of this is moot because in the Bhagivad Ghita Krishna makes a point that they are all one entity anyway, Krishna, who is blue.

India is named after Indra, an Aryan God (or Aryan-Alien-Angel). The human Aryans used to give him food offerings, horses, soma, etc.

Here is a source and quote...

Rig-Veda, Book 10: HYMN XCVI. Indra. The Rig Veda at Sacred-texts.com (Griffith, tr.) ... Sacred Texts Hinduism Index Sanskrit Rig-Veda, Book 10 Index Previous Next ... the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair ...
www.sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/rv10096.htm

Here is another...

Rig veda, book ten, translation by Ralph T.H. Griffith This section contains the English translation of the Rig veda by Ralph T.H.Griffith ... RIG VEDA - BOOK THE TENTH ... that comes like herds:
Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard. When the sweet juice is shed he seeks the ...www.hinduwebsite.com/sacred.rig_veda_book_10.htm

[edit on 8-5-2006 by AryanDan]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Okay, What about
Hanuman, Shiva, Krishna, Ganesh, Brahma, Vishnu, Yama. None of these gods have yellow hair? Even Brahma, the creator of the universe was a red man.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Also, while Indra is the older god, he's not associated with the Aryan Invasion (which is in itself a contestable theory, regardless of what 'race' the aryans in that invasion were). Ram is, if I understand correctly, more strongly assoicated with this, no? However I am by no means familiar with these texts.

I don't think its particularly meaninful either way as to what the colours of the gods are. Bhrama is presented as being blue. Does that mean that there was a race of bright blue skinned people? Kali is black, pitch black, does that mean that people of that colour dominated throughout India? The colours seem to have a more esoteric meaning to them.

And does it say 'yellow'? Or perhaps rather 'saffron coloured'? Or perhaps even merely 'bright'? Such differences might have a significance to the ancients that are more meaningful to them than to us now.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Look Nygdan, you clearly believe the stereotypical view of Aryan history as told by the victors of WWII. If you do not want to be enlightened on the subject and freed from your lifetime of anti-Aryan brainwashing, I can't help you.

But for the rest, yes, the human Aryans were created by Aryan Gods. They suddenly appeared on Earth with no explanation from traditional archaeologist. They were extremely advanced. They rode chariots and traveled the whole globe more so than any other race (Nygdan, if you don't like the word 'race' then what word do you use?).

Aryans have been found in China, Japan, Thailand, both Americas (in fact, the oldest human bones ever found in America were of White people (early Aryans!). The so-called 'Native Americans' don't like that fact either, but, oh well, that's simply the why it is.

The story in the bible about the Tower of Babel was real. 'They' (gods or Sons of the Gods) came down and saw how advance the children of men have become and it threaten 'Them'.
So, they purposely confounded our languages so that we can not understand one other.
Because of this, it is unclear just exactly what the original language was, but it most likely was a version of Vedic from which Sanskrit came. And, yes, both were Aryan. And by Aryan, I mean the those White people created by the Aryan Gods. It's really not that difficult to follow.

If you believe the traditional archaeological view (and it's only a view) on the origins of the White race; whites were once monkeys or gorillas that turned into humanoids over a long period of time. These humanoids turned into Homosapiens who were black in color. Then, some of these Homosapiens migrated out of Africa and "mutated" into the most beautiful race ever, the Aryans (this is not a matter of opinion either, the Aryans are universally desired by more races than any other race; in other words, no other race is desired by as many different races as the Aryans).

Of course, the word "mutated" is a loaded word purposely meant to be a derogatory why to explain "where did 'whitey' come from"?

If you are going to believe such a concept, then you might correct those who use the word "mutated" and tell them to replace it with "evolved".

Then, I guess, this colony of advanced 'evolved', formally black Africans, now white Aryans, went to some island called Atlantis. Is that what most of you believe?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Okay, What about
Hanuman, Shiva, Krishna, Ganesh, Brahma, Vishnu, Yama. None of these gods have yellow hair? Even Brahma, the creator of the universe was a red man.

I do happen to believe there is a race of Blue people from other planets who are extremely advanced spiritually. I met one in a dream and he told me what I wanted to know.
It had to be real because he told me a real specific event in the future that happened exactly as he told me.

I do not know enough, however, to talk about Blue people in any informed way. That might change, but for now, I like talking about our creator Gods, Aryans, etc. As far as I know, there could be all color of Aliens. I don't understand why people have difficulty believing in Aryan-Aliens, since, after all, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc all speak of these beautiful heavenly creatures.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanDan
...These humanoids turned into Homosapiens who were black in color. Then, some of these Homosapiens migrated out of Africa and "mutated" into the most beautiful race ever, the Aryans (this is not a matter of opinion either, the Aryans are universally desired by more races than any other race; in other words, no other race is desired by as many different races as the Aryans).

sorry, but this is the biggest load of bull$#!@ i have ever read. throught human history, the percetipon of beauty has never remained constant. go back look through ancient artworks of different cultures aroound the world. all cultures of their time portrayed beauty as their society saw fit at the time. the only reason it seems like "white is right" (for lack of a better term) is because: 1) the media constantly bombards the public with artificial standards of beauty, and 2) in western societies, it's mainly whites that control the media. for now, the white standard of beauty is, in essence, the "flavor of the month". just thought i'd point that out.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I do happen to believe there is a race of Blue people from other planets who are extremely advanced spiritually. I met one in a dream and he told me what I wanted to know.

What about men with Elephant heads? Or people with four or six arms? The description of gods is almost never literal, and usually descriptive of their power or realm of control.

And by the way, by telling Nygdan tht you can't help him if he doesn't want to believe what you're saying just shows me that you have no more evidence to prove your case. If it's come down to this being a faith based arguement then my Flying Spaghetti Monster can whoop your Supreme White God's butt any day.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey AryanDan, I was once indoctrinated in the superiority of the Aryan race.

[edit on 8/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wow Sammael. That was taking it to the extreme, but believe me I know how you feel. I was the only black kid in a school full of white kids for a few years. Well, it was me and Calvin actually. They couldn't figure out my name, so they kept calling me Calvin

They used rediculous arguements to convince me that I was inferior to them, and deserved the @$$ kickings I got all the time. Eventually I realized that fighting back physically wouldn't do a thing, the only way to win was to prove to them that I was superior in any way possible to them. So, I did better in school, talked to their girls, and made them feel stupid when they tried to argue a baseless point. In the end I'm allright, they're....well, I don't know what they're doing now I kind of lost touch.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't see how somebody can use the same rhetoric that is used to recruit white youth into the folds of "White Pride" as if it is fact. When somebody uses the word aryan in their name and they just by chance register on the same day as one of the most notorious perveyours of genocide were born is just a little fishy to me. I don't understand why I got the first warning? If someone could explain this to me it would be appreciated. Has any other members ever been affiliated with groups like the Aryan Brotherhood? Just like to know, because it seems like some of them are still pushing for that "race war".

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think it's because you indirectly called AryanDan a Douchebag. That's all I can see. Personally I think it's more fun to have someone make a fool of themselves then call them a fool directly. It resonates more with people that way.

Back on topic:
AryanDan, if you are so convinced of the pure whiteness of the ancient Indians, then shouldn't you learn as much as humanly possible about them, rather than picking and choosing what fits into your agenda? It is theorized that Atlanteans may have been the Asvins of Indian mythology.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The people of Atlantis looked like Kennewick Man. A northern Asian type, which was later replaced by the Mongoloid people who became "Native" Americans.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wikipedia
The Ashvins (aśvin- "possessor of horses", "horse tamer", "cavalier", dual aśvinau) are divine twin horsemen in the Rigveda, sons of Saranya, a goddess of the dawn and wife of either Surya or Vivasvat. They are Vedic gods symbolising the shining of sunrise and sunset, appearing in the sky before the dawn in a golden chariot, bringing treasures to men and averting misfortune and sickness. They are the doctors of gods and are devas of Ayurvedic medicine.

If you interpret the idea of them coming from the area of the sunrise, and North America is Atlantis, maybe the Asvins were Atlanteans. This is a real stretch though.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So when is somebody going to bring up the teachings of Sebottendorf and the Thule Society? That was based off of one of Blavatsky's writings was it not? Years of college really don't mean that much. Hell, William Pierce was a physicist before he wrote the "Turner Diaries" and founded the National Alliance. He still had a weak mind filled with lies.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Look Nygdan, you clearly believe the stereotypical view of Aryan history as told by the victors of WWII.

I accept what the evidence supports, so long as the evidence supports it.

If you do not want to be enlightened on the subject

You have not demonstrated that you are enlightened.

They suddenly appeared on Earth with no explanation from traditional archaeologist.

This is rather the opposite of what the evidence and records show.

They were extremely advanced. They rode chariots and traveled the whole globe more so than any other race

It is somewhat difficult to determine exactly what aryan theory you are advocating, it seems to be a mix of the 'whites are gods' and the 'storming aryan hordes out of central asia' ideas. The first is a religion, based on faith, the other is a once accepted, but now, because of the evidence, rejected, theory of history.

(Nygdan, if you don't like the word 'race' then what word do you use?).

Klangimorphitypolon.

Aryans have been found in China, Japan, Thailand,

What are you basing this upon? Red headed mummies in china? Why do you think one must be an aryan to have reddish hair? Hair colour is based upon the density of one pigment in the hair. Blonde to jet black, it is nothing more than a grading scale of concentration of a single pigment.

both Americas (in fact, the oldest human bones ever found in America were of White people (early Aryans!).

Kensington man has not been established as being a european.

The story in the bible about the Tower of Babel was real.

The very idea is nonsense. Languages do not spread out from babylon, linguistic groups are clearly older than that civilization.

Because of this, it is unclear just exactly what the original language was, but it most likely was a version of Vedic from which Sanskrit came. And, yes, both were Aryan. And by Aryan, I mean the those White people created by the Aryan Gods. It's really not that difficult to follow.

Actually it is, since the word aryan has meant different things through time. Amoung the nazis, it mean 'white dudes'. Amoung archaeolgists and anthropologists, it meant a theoretical tribe that spread from somehwere in central asia into india, iran, europe, the caucus, etc. Amoung the Indians, from whom the word actually comes from, it means 'noble', and the root of the word seems to be contained in the modern term Iranian. Do you think Iranians are Aryans? Afghans? Armenians? Turcomen too perhaps? Which? The term can be applied in many different ways. You seem to be saying that Aryans are a group that resembles modern northern europeans. Why?

If you believe the traditional archaeological view (and it's only a view)

As opposed to what exactly? Thats all we have to go on, evidence and theories about that evidence. The theories that best explain the evidence are the ones we should rationally accept. The ones that don't explain the evidence as well, or that are based on beleif, those are 'irrational'. Accept them if you please.

the Aryans (this is not a matter of opinion either, the Aryans are universally desired by more races than any other race

No such study has ever been done. I don't know where you are getting this idea. People want to bang hot white chicks. People also want to bang hot asian chicks and hot black chicks.

; in other words, no other race is desired by as many different races as the Aryans).

This is a good example of why the term 'race' is useless. 'White' people look extremely different, they are very variable. Not everyone in the world like, for example, greek chicks. Its hardly true that all swedish chicks are hot. What happens when a non-white doesn't like a particular white chick, does that mean that that race does or does not like whites? How many individuals have to reject how many white chicks before that 'race' no longer likes whites???

Of course, the word "mutated" is a loaded word purposely meant to be a derogatory why to explain "where did 'whitey' come from"?

Thats incorrect. Mutations are a scientific term. A mutation is simply an allele that is different or new.

If you are going to believe such a concept, then you might correct those who use the word "mutated" and tell them to replace it with "evolved".

Ok. Are you actually saying that no one claims that white populations evolved out of darker ones???

Then, I guess, this colony of advanced 'evolved', formally black Africans, now white Aryans,

Just because one population has evolvlved from another one doesn't mean that its more advanced, or even that its a different species or anything like that.

I think that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of biology, archaeology, linguistics, and history here. You are postulating that these entities, races, which have no biological reality, no mechanisms that maintain them and no definitions that determine them, are magically made by super-beings, plopped down on teh planet, and then, because they, what, they ride around on platforms towed by ponies, are a threat to the super-gods??

And that they spoke 'aryan', but the languages were 'confused', but they still spoke aryan? Your times don't make any sense here either. It'd help if there was genetic evidence showing that, say, north indians are more closely related to, say, scandanavians that to , say, south indians, but unfortunately for this idea, they arent', and rather the opposite is true.

Anyway, defining 'white' would be a nice start. Is it a specific range of melanin concentration in the epidermis? Does it encompass greeks and lithuanians?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammaelI don't understand why I got the first warning?

Because you engaged in ad hominem attacks, which is against the very rules that you agreed to when signing up to the boards. I don't care how unpopular aryandan's ideas are, they're not warnable offenses.

Get back on topic.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammael
I don't see how somebody can use the same rhetoric that is used to recruit white youth into the folds of "White Pride" as if it is fact. When somebody uses the word aryan in their name and they just by chance register on the same day as one of the most notorious perveyours of genocide were born is just a little fishy to me. I don't understand why I got the first warning? If someone could explain this to me it would be appreciated. Has any other members ever been affiliated with groups like the Aryan Brotherhood? Just like to know, because it seems like some of them are still pushing for that "race war".

I understand you have read into my intentions what is not there. I never even implied I was trying to recruit the 'youth' or anyone into "White Supremacy". Or that I am gunning for a 'race war'. I will be completely clear, I am not a member of any hate group either. And, I told you, if Hitler's birthday is on the same day I registered, it is, absolutely, only a coincidence! Do you actually think I waited a year or so just to do such a thing when I make it clear I hate Hitler!

Why do you project so much onto the things I have posted? Yes, I am an Aryan. Yes, I am interested in Aryan history, and, yes, I am trying to repair all the damage the 'undercover' Satanic Agent Hitler did to Aryan Studies by revealing truth. For example, that India used to be a white country is a fact not told to me until I was in my second year of college history. And yes, it was taught as fact in the university from, BTW, anti-Aryan professors. The truth is slowly reemerging about the long and exciting past of the White race. And there is nothing wrong with that. People have the right to be anti-Aryan bigots, but people also have the right to be Aryanphiles (just like Anglophiles).

They have found ancient picture drawings and stories of accounts of Aryans in India from the Chinese, and the actual bodies themselves. I collect evidence on this subject and have several documentaries from sources like PBS, the History Channel, TDC, etc. Even the Hindus most sacred text says that India was named after an Aryan God called Indra.

Now, I understand that for some who have been exposed to an entire lifetime of anti-Aryan propaganda, hearing a single kind word about Aryans set them off.

It would be like telling a Hitler youth "Jews are OK people, they were not all bad".

I, myself, have no problem with any peoples of earth. I look at people as individuals.

I am single and would not mind marrying a Jewish lady, if she were hot enough.
contact me [email protected]
I support a Jewish homeland, but, how many Jews can say they support an Aryan homeland? I have never heard from one, but I have heard from coutless White-Aryans who support a Jewish one.
My step mom is Black, as well as, one of my step sisters. My children are half-Aryan and half-Japanese. Just because I identify myself as an Aryan does not give you the right to throw all your baggage at me. That would be like saying all Africans are murders because of what happened in Rwanda.

All the things I have posted can be verified by reputable sources (except for the whole Satanic stuff which is conjecture and intuition). I am sorry for sammael's past experiences and his voluntary adventure into the world of hate groups, but really, what does that have to do with me?

I am only responding to post by relaying relevant information that is traditionally and purposely oppressed by the mainstream media. Isn't that one of the goals here on ATS?

Now, if any 'Atlantis' ever existed, it's inhabitants were most likely "blond hair, blue eyed", or Aryan for short. By the way, the word Aryan is still in use today around the world and there is a place for it! And all the attacks on the word 'Aryan' are really completely uncalled for.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't think the nazis would waste time wile in war looking for atlantis.

You have to think big and it can even be america. because back in those days they didn't know america excisted.

The white people created invented developed everything from money phones electronics to cars planes , trains transportation.They basically developed everything.

I cannot say the white race is the best the ones that is the best is the one who looks the best or looks good. or color.

God was jeasloius of atlantis that's is why he destroyed it.

There is only one race the human one and that colors and how we all are like changes due to climate and where you live.

I am mexican and some of my people live and are better than whites.That is just stereotypical.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
So they adapted to the enviroment and gained white skin, which absorbed more heat.

I thought dark colors absorb more light and, therefore, more heat and light colors reflect more light and, therefore, more heat. I think this better explains the phenomomen of skin color.

The Theory of Melanin for Environmental Adaptation

Originally, people of a particular race resided in a particular area. As time went on, their skin adapted to the environment. For instance, people who lived geographically close to the equator had darker skin, and people who lived far from the equator had lighter skin.

In Scotland, which lies at a northern latitude, descendants of the Britons have white skin. When their skin is exposed to the meager sunlight, the scant amount of melanin their skin produces is unable to block the sunlight. Therefore, their bodies are able to make Vitamin D with the help of sunlight. Vitamin D, a vitamin found in fish oil, is necessary to prevent rickets, a bone disease caused by too little calcium.

In contrast, in Africa, which is near the equator, blacks require intense sunlight to penetrate their dark skin to make Vitamin D. This is all well and good. However, when blacks lived in England during the Industrial Revolution, they were the first to develop symptoms of rickets, such as retarded growth, bowed legs and fractures because not enough sunlight was available.

Fortunately, in 1930, Vitamin D was discovered and dispensed as a supplement to add to the diet.

ezinearticles.com

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by WolfofWar
So they adapted to the enviroment and gained white skin, which absorbed more heat.

I thought dark colors absorb more light and, therefore, more heat and light colors reflect more light and, therefore, more heat. I think this better explains the phenomomen of skin color.

The Theory of Melanin for Environmental Adaptation

Originally, people of a particular race resided in a particular area. As time went on, their skin adapted to the environment. For instance, people who lived geographically close to the equator had darker skin, and people who lived far from the equator had lighter skin.

In Scotland, which lies at a northern latitude, descendants of the Britons have white skin. When their skin is exposed to the meager sunlight, the scant amount of melanin their skin produces is unable to block the sunlight. Therefore, their bodies are able to make Vitamin D with the help of sunlight. Vitamin D, a vitamin found in fish oil, is necessary to prevent rickets, a bone disease caused by too little calcium.

In contrast, in Africa, which is near the equator, blacks require intense sunlight to penetrate their dark skin to make Vitamin D. This is all well and good. However, when blacks lived in England during the Industrial Revolution, they were the first to develop symptoms of rickets, such as retarded growth, bowed legs and fractures because not enough sunlight was available.

Fortunately, in 1930, Vitamin D was discovered and dispensed as a supplement to add to the diet.

ezinearticles.com

awesome, deserving of WAY above, perfect example of how backwards the "we aren't from africa" theory is

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join