It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis and its inhabitants the original White Race?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When will the "race" be over?

Soon I hope.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pRoPhEcY

Originally posted by riley
pRoPhEcY,
You still failed to explain your statements about whites not being human.

Yes, because I never said any such thing.

Yer weerd riley.

Your own words:

There are human beings and those human beings are Black and there are no other human beings.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Your own words:

Dear Mr. Dur dee dur,

This means the Original Human Beings Are Black, There Are No Browns Or Reds Or Yellows Or Whites

luv, yo fren,

pRoP

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Homo sapiens are all related back to the African continent.

As humans migrated across the globe, their skin colour changed according to climatic conditions.

There is no difference between Homo Sapiens who have spent the last 200,000 years in Africa and the Homo sapiens who live in Europe or North America.

The last time there was any difference was during the 'Transition' when Homo Sapiens and the Neanderthals co-existed.

edit for spelling

[edit on 14-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
and this surely denotes intelligence:

What the heck man, Ras was being sarcastic, why are you slamming other cultures for being different?

If you read the sanskrit writings of atalntis,

What sanskrit writtings? Why would people in india know about it?

I believe it was the atlanteans who were the pyramid building civilization that influences egyptian and south america.

The problem with this idea is that the egyptian and south american pyramids are seperated by a great span of time, and if atlantis existed throughout then there'd be more evidence of it. Also, the egyptian pyramids, we can see that the egyptians were experimenting with different building types, and can see a 'natural' evolution of the pyramids within egypt.
Also, the egptytian pyramids were smooth, coated in white plaster, and functioned as tombs, with certain portals within them aligning with certain celestial objects.
The S.American pyramids were functioning temples, with stone facing and steps upon which sacrifices were made and ornamentation was carved, and don't, so far as I know, correspond to the same astrological/astronomical signs/objects as the pyramids.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
and this surely denotes intelligence:

What the heck man, Ras was being sarcastic, why are you slamming other cultures for being different?

This 'sarcasm' was used to denograte one group of people at the expense of another.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hardly, he was talking about public characters and ficitonal characters, pointing out that the white race isn't going to be the master race. Xphiles was just saying that blacks are dumb and primitive.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This sarcasm showed two fictional charecters portrayed by very intelligent actors. At least Tom Hanks is intelligent, Billy Bob too, in a way I guess. It was not meant as an assault on white charecter any more than Bubba from Forest Gump assaults black people. It was meant in jest, and I'm surprised anyone took offense. But to attack an entire culture based on their differences that really don't ammount to much in the grand scheme shows a small mind and a closed heart.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anyway, lets get back on track.

Altantis, its inhabitants, what do we know about them?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Anyway, lets get back on track.

Altantis, its inhabitants, what do we know about them?

Good point. Short answer, absolutely nothing. Seeing that this thread has already devolved into thinly veiled racist attacks, and since the original premise rests upon two, maybe three accounts that are actually mentioned in surviving literature, why not just close (massacre, slay) the thread Mr. Occident
?
[edited for punctuation]

[edit on 14-4-2006 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It is clear that Europeans and white Americans and "scientific" people want to advance "science" and "technology" as much as possible. Could this be from the ideas of Atlantis... In other words, was it Cayce who posited a difference between the Priests of Baal and the Law of One in Atlantis... The Priests of Baal apparently believed, and believe, that life can be infinitely improved through "science" and "technology." Could this have something to do with the origin of the white race... Whereas the American Indians had a tribal society "at one" with nature... Could it be that whites are from Atlantis and are destined to re-create Atlantis, and that this will be our doom one day as a society as well, when the house of cards collapses once again... It seems to me that perhaps all of the races of humanity had a separate origin, at the beginning of this "space/time" in which we live, when this physical universe was created... Perhaps before this world was created, there was another "Earth" where there was only one human race, but this race, as was said, conspired against God's will and was separated into many races, as was in the Bible. If 99.999% of the people are sinners, it is the righteous men (a tzaddik) that are the pillars of society, for whose sake perhaps God does not destroy the society. When there were no more "righteous men" in Atlantis, I would say that God destroyed Atlantis. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth have information about that, that the "scientists" wanted to do something to Earth's power that the spiritual powers that be would not allow. So I would say that America is caught up in the same foolishness that destroyed Atlantis, and apparently we will meet the same fate, as a society.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
European peoples aren't now and haven't allways been totally dedicated to science, and native americans weren't 'at one' with their environment. They hunted speices to extinction, wiped out forests for tinder, and polluted their lakes with waste and garbage.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If Atlantis did indeed exist, indoubtably the inhabitants were Aryan. Read Madame Blavatsky and her teaching's on Aryans, root races, and Atlantis. Not that I buy into all her stuff, but it is interesting.

On the side topic discussed about Aryans and the White race, let me add...

Aryan studies was extremely popular and completely acceptable up until the time of Hitler. It is only in these modern times of political correctness that it has become taboo to even want to learn more about Aryan history.

The White race is, of course, the ancestors of the Aryans, accompanied by, obviously, some mixing over time with other non-Aryans. The further back in time one goes, the 'purer' the White race was. All this should go without saying, but since Aryan studies has been affectedly 'outlawed' by social pressures, it should be clearly stated here.

Today, there is study of ancient Aryans going on, but it is cloaked in purposely confusing archaeological terminology, where even the word "Aryan" is deliberately not used.

That has been a favorite tactic of anthropologist to undermine Aryan heritage, to use countless subgroups and different time periods to 'dissect' the long and continuous history of Aryans, thereby giving the false appearance that no continuity exist. Yet, the exact opposite is actually true.

Aryans have the longest recorded history and culture than any other group. Longer than both the Chinese and Jews. In fact, Jews are a offshoot of Aryans (who mixed with black Africans producing the Semitic race), and the Chinese acquired much of their early cultural and religious traditions from the Aryans who lived on the borders with the Chinese peoples. They have recently found many Aryans and Chinese buried together in modern day China. The earliest Chinese records prove that they received some religious and medical knowledge from yellow haired, hairy people, there are even drawings of these Aryans by Chinese artist. Not many know that the Buddha himself, Siddhartha Gautama, was actually an Aryan, as well, as Zoroaster, and Manu.

The Rig Vedas, the oldest known religious material (debatable), were actually accounts of the interactions between the Aryans of India and the Near East with the Gods, who were also Aryan. The Rig Veda makes it clear that the Gods had "yellow hair and yellow beards" and would eat the food offering of the human Aryans and protect them in kind.

Today, however, there are powerful forces working in opposition to the survival of the Aryan race, as evidence in the suppression of Aryan history itself. The root of this oppression is coming from an Aryan himself, Satan! Satan is one of those Gods (or Angels) who opposed the idea of creating humans in the first place. Now he uses us to do his earthly business, which appears to be hording gold. Satan has many human agents who follow his direct orders and his secret society is known as the 'Synagogue of Satan' (SS).

www.belowtopsecret.com...

This anti-Aryan secret society only has a limited time left ruling Earth before it's member will be at our feet. So, do not despair help is on the way. And until then, use your power within to thwart all Satan's efforts. He does live in fear of humans as much as some of us live in fear of him.

To some reading this, it might appear I went off topic, but Aryan history can tell us about our Aryan present, and ultimately, our Aryan future.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by AryanDan]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanDan
If Atlantis did indeed exist, indoubtably the inhabitants were Aryan. Read Madame Blavatsky and her teaching's on Aryans, root races, and Atlantis. Not that I buy into all her stuff, but it is interesting.

The problem with Bltavastky is that her basic ideas were based on pseudo-science and poor science that has since been rejected.

The White race is, of course, the ancestors of the Aryans, accompanied by, obviously, some mixing over time with other non-Aryans.

There is no such thing as 'race'.

The further back in time one goes, the 'purer' the White race was.
Genetic evidence contradicts this, human populations have allways been very variable, and genes 'flow' from one region of the earth to another easily.

All this should go without saying, but since Aryan studies has been affectedly 'outlawed' by social pressures, it should be clearly stated here.

It hasn't been outlawed, its been rejected on the basis of the evidence.

Today, there is study of ancient Aryans going on, but it is cloaked in purposely confusing archaeological terminology, where even the word "Aryan" is deliberately not used.

I presume you are thinkng of Indo-European studies? True enough, they used to be called Indo-Aryan studies, and the Aryan bit got dropped because of the Nazi mess. Thats why the word isn't used, instead of its definition being changed. However, the aryan idea itself has been rejected

Aryans have the longest recorded history and culture than any other group.

Historical records start with sumer and egypt, european records don't begin until much later.

Longer than both the Chinese and Jews. In fact, Jews are a offshoot of Aryans (who mixed with black Africans producing the Semitic race),

There is no evidence for this. The Semitic languages are part of the afro-asiatic language familiy, which predates teh Indo-European (or Indo-Aryan) language family. IE springs from the Afro-asiatic languages.

They have recently found many Aryans and Chinese buried together in modern day China.

This is incorrect. What has been found is some mummified remains in china that have redish hair.

Siddhartha Gautama, was actually an Aryan, as well, as Zoroaster, and Manu.

These were all people from north india and iran. If you put them on the street, people'd think that they were foreigners.

between the Aryans of India and the Near East with the Gods, who were also Aryan.

Intereseting idea.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
AryanDan, all I can say is, WOW!! Where you dropped on your head as a child? Perhaps your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough? I like how you registered on Hitler's birthday. Really cool of you.(

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The Rig Veda makes it clear that the Gods had "yellow hair and yellow beards"

Really? Where? Chapter and verse please as it is a pretty large text. I've read it myself and can't seem to remember this part. Maybe it's selective memory. I do know that the Indian gods had a wide range of description though. Some were part monkey, part elephant, blue skin, green skin, brown skin, four armed, six armed, on and on. One thing that is also true is that all of this is moot because in the Bhagivad Ghita Krishna makes a point that they are all one entity anyway, Krishna, who is blue.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let me reply to Nygdan first...

You said... "The problem with Bltavastky is that her basic ideas were based on pseudo-science and poor science that has since been rejected."

I don't disagree, I thought, I made that clear when I said "I don't buy into all her stuff". It is just like the whole Atlantis debate after all. If she did met with "The Great White Brotherhood" and received privileged information about Atlantis or Aryans, good for her. I file her stuff in the same category as most the stuff on this site. Personally, I find her stuff to be somewhat conspiratorial in nature.

You said there is no such thing as 'race'. What a tired old semantic argument. I guess that's like saying there is no such thing as 'breed' when referring to dogs, they are all just wolves. Get over it already.

When I mention the purer Aryans lived in the past, I, of course, am not going so far in the past that pre-dates their existence. When the Gods originally created Aryans thousands of years ago (roughly 15,000 years ago give or take some), those Aryans were, obviously, purer than today's Aryans. Really now, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

What do you mean Aryan studies has been rejected on the evidence? Are you now trying to deny that Aryans ever existed? Or that they do not exist today? If you are going to be that difficult, then you might as well as deny Jews, Chinese, Indians, Africans, and yourself as well! Aryans existed and still exist whether you want to play dumb or not. And studying Aryan history is no more different that studying the history of any people. What is your anti-Aryan problem?

At least you did admit that Indo-European studies used to be called Indo-Aryan studies before Hitler. The word Aryan has only been disregarded by the West because of the forces of political correctness, not because there is something inherently wrong with the word. It means, for Christ sake, the "Noble Ones", and is Sanskrit, the language of the ancient Aryans. You would know all this if Aryan studies were not under 'racial' attack by the Satanic Agents.

Sumeria and Egyptian records ARE Aryan records, FYI!

The oldest known language is Vedic, which is Aryan!

The mummies they found in China with red and blond hair are Aryans. They confirmed this with DNA they compared to modern Europeans along with cultural and religious traditions.

Buddha, Zoroaster and Manu were all indeed Aryan, and if you seen them alive today, they would look Aryan, just like the people from where they came from! India was once 'whiter' than America was 50 years ago. Of course, there were non-Aryans living amongst the Aryans, that's why those countries became so completely dark today. The amalgamation took place roughly 300 BC. Before that, Aryans in India, Peria, Iraq etc, could be recognized as Aryans. It was after it was too late to do any thing about the amalgamation that the Indians started a more rigid caste system to slow the process. But, just like with the 'browning' of America, soon there will be no White people here. Of course, Whites will still be here, they just will not be recognized as white anymore. It's all the same history repeating itself.

On the last point you made..., thanks for the "interesting idea" comment.

I don't expect everyone to buy all this immediately, just like I don't buy into all the stuff I read. But the things I mention, save the Satanic stuff, is acknowledged by traditional, 'reputable' scientist and archaeologist. You just have to read through all the anti-Aryan, anti-White hog-wash to decipher the truth. But, these comments are all hard facts, only the conclusions or significances place upon the facts have been changed from anti-Aryan to pro-Aryan.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Actually it's called Sanskrit, and it is the oldest writen language as far as I know. However, saying it's Aryan is like saying Ebonics is African. The users of the language may have had Aryan descendants, but they were removed by a few hundred years or so.

Edit: and just because something disproves information propogated by white supremists doesn't mean it's anti-white. That would be like saying proving the Earth isn't the center of the universe is anti-God. AryanDan, I have yet to hear anything provable from your stance, and you have yet to show evidence of any of it aside from your 'expert' testimony.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanDan
Get over it already.

Perhaps you should get over it. There is no biological basis for race, its a made up social construct. All populations of humans have mixtures of genes from other populations of humans, and pretty much throughout history those populations haven been mixing. Its biologically possible for there to be races of humans, there just don't happen to be any.

those Aryans were, obviously, purer than today's Aryans. Really now, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

I'd agree that if they were created from scratch then they'd be purer in the past, sure. But since that didn't happen, they werent' purer in the past.

What do you mean Aryan studies has been rejected on the evidence?

That the idea that there was an aryan race that spread out from central asia with its chariots and horses and bronze weapons, destroying all the old civilizations before them and starting up newer and ultimately more advanced ones along the way, is rejected

Are you now trying to deny that Aryans ever existed?

Aryan is too loaded a term to be useful now anways. There was a tribe that spoke proto-indoeuropean, we might as well call them the aryans. Were they blondes? Who knows.

If you are going to be that difficult, then you might as well as deny Jews, Chinese, Indians, Africans, and yourself as well!

As biologically distinct races? Yeah, I'd say that they don't exist. Try defining them. There is no biological definition that fits.

And studying Aryan history is no more different that studying the history of any people.

Define Aryan.

At least you did admit that Indo-European studies used to be called Indo-Aryan studies before Hitler.

Why wouldn't I admit it? Its the truth.

The word Aryan has only been disregarded by the West because of the forces of political correctness, not because there is something inherently wrong with the word.

Who cares? Its a word. The word was tainted by the nazis, so scholars say 'indo-european' instead of 'indo-aryan'. Is it right? Who cares, it has no bearing on the study.

It means, for Christ sake, the "Noble Ones", and is Sanskrit, the language of the ancient Aryans.

Sanskrit is a language that developed from the proto-indo-european stem, just like greek, latin, german, etc. It is not the language of the proto-indo-europeans. Sanskrit is simply an indo-european language spoken in northern India.

Sumeria and Egyptian records ARE Aryan records, FYI!

The peoples of those regions never spoke any indo-european language, they spoke semitic languages, and their biological history has little to do with any group postulated as aryan. Take a sumerian or an ancient egyptian and put them on the street in alabama, and they'll get funny looks.

Which is is, sanskrit or vedic? You keep interchanging the two. Vedic is not the oldest known language, nor is it the 'stem' of the indo-european lingustic family.

The mummies they found in China with red and blond hair are Aryans. They confirmed this with DNA they compared to modern Europeans along with cultural and religious traditions.

Citation?

India was once 'whiter' than America was 50 years ago.

Please demonstrate this. The genetics utterly dissafrim this. The people of india are related to the people of asia, not modern day european populations. If anything, they were probably darker in the past, IF the harrapan civilization was the original indian civilization and its remnants migrated south wards, which is the crux of the 'aryan theory'.

I don't expect everyone to buy all this immediately, just like I don't buy into all the stuff I read. But the things I mention, save the Satanic stuff, is acknowledged by traditional, 'reputable' scientist and archaeologist.

It was once recognized, it has since been rejected. The basic idea itself was rejected because the evidence didn't support it. It doesn't require some evil cabal to get people to reject the idea, the idea simply couldn't stand on the evidence.

But, these comments are all hard facts, only the conclusions or significances place upon the facts have been changed from anti-Aryan to pro-Aryan.

You haven't cited any hard facts. You've postulated that places like india, iran, and egypt were once 'whiter', you haven't demonstrated it and the evidence seems to reject it.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammael
AryanDan, all I can say is, WOW!! Where you dropped on your head as a child? Perhaps your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough? I like how you registered on Hitler's birthday. Really cool of you.(

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join