It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis and its inhabitants the original White Race?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The nazis have stressed this, and so have many historians. Not all humans came from the same breeding grounds. We did not come from Africa like modern science suggests. But all the white people today are descendendants from the Atlanteans. And Atlantis was the fatherland for all aryans as we know it. Atlantis was not in the mediterranean, it was in the Atlantic like plato and many others have described. It was probably off the southern coast of Iceland or somewhere in that relative area. Think about it, the Atlanteans were said to have blonde hair blue eyes and light skin, and us surviving whites today are their ancestors, from Nordics (germans, Danish people, Sweedish people, etc) to Caucasians (Italians, Spanards, etc) And all of our european languages that everyone speaks all have common roots to the Atlantean langauage (even the disney movie says this).

Just think about this all.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by ARES]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But heres the question, where did the Atlanteans come from then?

Most genetic traits from our more primitive beings can trace the path of man from the inners of Africa. THe Aryan race idealogy, and even the theories of Atlantis, were all propaganda the nazis made to make the people of Germany feel superior to all else.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
true i don't know where the atlanteans would have come from then. I was just simply restated things that i have heard. The Disney channel seems to stress that the white race and all the european languages came from a common root in atlantis. True, there is much more evidence to show that we all came from africa, but i think it is interesting to look at the aryan race coming from atlantis. I'm not too sure if it mentions atlantis in this article but it sums up the myth of the aryan tribe and race: click here that race of fair haired, blue eyed people in northern europe that it mentions the nazis thought were from a vanished continent.

In that Nazi occult video on the discovery channel it talks about the Aryan race myth coming from Atlantis and such. And how somehow some aryans were misplaced in Tibet.

Perphaps the lost aryan cotinent was here like Plato said "Right outside the gates of hercules" or something like that today known as the straight of gibraltar:

or perphaps it was even farther up north near iceland like more people believe:

click here

HMM OR MORE LIKELY HERE:

wow, doesn't this look really similar to another map??

For some reason this map is upside down.

external image

They called Atlantis the domain of Poseidon

[edit on 3-4-2006 by asala]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Actually, some of the oldest written records of the human history confirm that the residents of the Iranian Plateau were Aryans (and called themselves such).

The word arya first appears in the ancient Indian sacred text the Rigveda and the Iranian Gathas. The Indian and Iranian terms are directly derived from Proto-Indo-Iranian *arya-, apparently a self-designation of the Proto-Indo-Iranians. The term is also continued in Old Persian inscriptions and other Persian sources from c. 500 BCE onwards, the word Iran itself being derived from it (See Airyanem Vaejah). India is also referred to as Aryavarta, which means "the Land of Aryans". Modern Iranians consider their ethnicity and stock as being "Aryan", and in historical Hinduism, the Sanskrit term took on a spiritual meaning of "noble".

Since, in the 19th cenury, the Indo-Iranians were the most ancient known speakers of "Indo-European" languages, the word Aryan was adopted to refer not only to the Indo-Iranian people, but also to Indo-European speakers as a whole, including the Romans, Greeks, the Germans, Balts, Celts and Slavs. It was argued that all of these languages originated from a common root - spoken by an ancient people who must have been the ancestors of the European, Iranian, and North Indian people. It should be noted that this usage is obsolete. In English, "Aryan", if used at all, is synonymous to Indo-Iranian, or in particular Proto-Indo-Iranian.

The idea that the north Europeans were the "purest" of these people was later propagated most assiduously by the Comte de Gobineau and by other writers, most notably his disciple Houston Stewart Chamberlain, who wrote of an "Aryan race" – those who spoke Indo-European languages and were claimed to be the "noblest" of people.

en.wikipedia.org...

During the 19th century, it was commonly believed that the Aryan race originated in the southwestern steppes of present-day Russia, and including the Caucasus Mountains. The Steppe theory of Aryan origins was not the only one circulating during the nineteenth century, however. Many British, American and German scholars argued that the Aryans originated in ancient Germany or Scandinavia, or at least that in those countries the original Aryan ethnicity had been preserved. This idea was widespread in both intellectual and popular culture by the early twentieth century.

I should think that you would look to history and facts rather than a Disney cartoon movie or the twisted thoughts of a society thinking they were better then all others.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Young man,
some really cool maps you got there. By the way, the Atlanteans came from space. They are aliens.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think the person who made this thread has been reading to much of "The secret doctrine" claiming that Aryans are decendants of Atlantis. I must say that you shouldnt base your believes on half baked theories from over a hundred years ago.
I do tend to believe in the Indo-Aryan Miggration theory, alot of Western culture i believe has its roots on Aryan culture, but there is little evidence of the Aryan civilization ever existing. Aryans hardly left behind any material things for us to find, but through language similarities, and cultural similarities, we have theorized that a civilization would of had to exists.

My point is the whole idea of Aryans is hypothetical, so your pretty much basing a hypothetical race, and a mythical city in one. Doubtful.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
I think the person who made this thread has been reading to much of "The secret doctrine" claiming that Aryans are decendants of Atlantis. I must say that you shouldnt base your believes on half baked theories from over a hundred years ago...

I'd just like to add that, if you find yourself using a Disney movie or the Disney channel for a reference, the odds are good that you've got yourself a fairly Mickey Mouse theory there Hoss.

Harte

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARES
The nazis have stressed this,

You cite that as supporting the argument? Nazi concepts of history were completely wrong.

Not all humans came from the same breeding grounds. We did not come from Africa like modern science suggests.

All evidence supports that man is from africa.

But all the white people today are descendendants from the Atlanteans.

There is no such thing as 'white people'. All groups of humans a population that is constantly interbreeding and exchanging genetic material.

And Atlantis was the fatherland for all aryans as we know it.

The 'aryans' were, at most, a tribe from central asia that spoke something like proto-indo-european, not from "atlantis"

Think about it, the Atlanteans were said to have blonde hair blue eyes and light skin,

Er, no they weren't.

and us surviving whites today are their ancestors, from Nordics (germans, Danish people, Sweedish people, etc) to Caucasians (Italians, Spanards, etc)

pale skin and blue eye pigment are genetic traits that can be passed into any population of humans.

And all of our european languages that everyone speaks all have common roots to the Atlantean langauage

There is no 'atlantean' language. Rather, most european languages are related to sanskrit and spread from central asia into europe. The exceptions being things like basque and some slavic languages.

Just think about this all.

Perhaps you should put some though into it. Try using a source other than a childrens cartoon channel.

So, again, the linguistic evidence speaks against the idea that europe is aryan; there is no physical arhcaeological evidence to support it and rather the physical evidence contradicts it; and the genetic evidence completely destroys the idea of 'race' or a genetic 'specialness' of europeans anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok first off I'd just like to say that this thread seems to be sorta racist tinged, sorta like subtext saying white people came from Atlantis, so there better than others.

Yes I realise Nygdan has gone over these, but I'd like to respond to them as well.

We did not come from Africa like modern science suggests.

Well we either came from there or Asia, I'd like to think we came from Asia, but it's probably Africa.

Think about it, the Atlanteans were said to have blonde hair blue eyes and light skin,

The only time I've ever heard that said was in NAZI rhettoric propoganda.

And all of our european languages that everyone speaks all have common roots to the Atlantean langauage

Umm no, European languages are primarily based on either Latin or in the case of East Europe are Slavic languages.

One more thing I'd like to state upon, why in the third map you posted, is a large part of North Africa flooded, while the rest of the world is not changed?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
intresting....one quick question where did white people(blond hair blue eyes) come from? i always thought colored skin was better (sun protection) and i think i read when animals have blue eyes that they have bad vision or something like that. are they just a genetic mutation or did they "adapt" those features for some purpose.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kotaro_Fuma
intresting....one quick question where did white people(blond hair blue eyes) come from? i always thought colored skin was better (sun protection) and i think i read when animals have blue eyes that they have bad vision or something like that. are they just a genetic mutation or did they "adapt" those features for some purpose.

Its a Natural Adaptation to the enviroment. In Africa, the Equators heat is heavy, and dark skin developed to help block the rays of the sun, to keep the person cool and to avoid overheating. As primitive humans move out of Africa, they began to migrate into cold enviroments, and found the heat they once were reflecting in Africa, they needed in the colder conditions. So they adapted to the enviroment and gained white skin, which absorbed more heat.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
so then a nation in the middle of the ocean wouldnt be white...because the climate would probably be tropic...so atlanteans would be brown/black?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I figure they'd look like people from the Mediteranian, since if Atlantis was where it's claimed to be, it'd be at around the same lat/lon as the mediteranian.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This whole Aryan race from atlantis was just a possible idea. Hey, it MIGHT be true.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
honestly man, where'd you get this idea? What in teh disney channel said this? You mean that movie about atlantis? The people in it were white? Or was disney actually saying that the atlantians were the first whites?

Also, don't feel bad for bringing up a whacky idea, its not the first time it's happened here. I used to know someone who thought that 'white people' were actually planted on earth by aliens, and that the other races were the ones that naturally evolved here, and that the aliens were using earth as a penal colony, like the brits did with australia.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
honestly man, where'd you get this idea? What in teh disney channel said this? You mean that movie about atlantis? The people in it were white? Or was disney actually saying that the atlantians were the first whites?

Also, don't feel bad for bringing up a whacky idea, its not the first time it's happened here. I used to know someone who thought that 'white people' were actually planted on earth by aliens, and that the other races were the ones that naturally evolved here, and that the aliens were using earth as a penal colony, like the brits did with australia.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Nygdan]

Um, alot of people still believe that even today
. But i even heard that alot of european languages come from latin and possibly celtic as well considering many french people were celtic and had viking blood aswell. I think japanese has some altaic ancestry to.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is believeable, so what was the orginal launguage? English? Latin? i think its strange how soo many launguages have came about over thousands of years and what their origins were. pretty much each country had their own language and their own distinct physical apearance, to say they the atlanteans were aliens is not far fetched at all -every theory is possible.

Non racialy, but theologicaly it was said that humans of white apearance did not evolve here, but pre-evolved and put here. There are a lot of theories that have risen from this like they came from the original Cydonia on Mars to Earth via a jump gate in Atlantis and they destroyed the gate in Atlantis to stop future generations from ever returnig there...Atlantis eventualy died out and the remnants poluated the main countries we know today.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
This is believeable, so what was the orginal launguage? English? Latin? i think its strange how soo many launguages have came about over thousands of years and what their origins were. pretty much each country had their own language and their own distinct physical apearance, to say they the atlanteans were aliens is not far fetched at all -every theory is possible.

Possible? Sure. But, consider that

1. "white people" aren't genetically distinct from everyone else on earth, they look just like what we'd expect a population of humans too look like
  2. The only real classical description of atlantis, from plato, says that the atlanteans ruled over europe and north africa, and that there were already people in those lands, specifically including his people, the athenians, who are white europeans (as much as anyone else really), and that they weren't technologically advanced
  3. There is not continent in the atlantic ocean, its all made up of ocean crust

As far as language, latin is the basis for only the romance languages, that is, french, spanish, portuguese, italian, and i beleive some small ones like romanian and the like. Latin itself is part of a very large language family called the Indo-European language family. It includes everything from english, latin, greek, german, and celtic to hittite, tocharian, sanskrit and hindi. Basically, practically every modern language from madrid to madras. If whites are from a mythical alien atlantis, i'd think that they'd not be speaking a derivation of a language that started in the wild steppes of central asia.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That was a very good response Nygdan.

But we did share a common Language, which was eliminated at the Events that unfolded at the Tower of Babel.

So, with this noted, reconsider this, and think of this from the opposite side.

What is the Global Language today? ENGLISH

Oh yeah.....Thats the language of the whites. So maybe they did, in some contorted or distorted way, retain that basic lingual background. At no time, since the events of The Tower of Babel, has mankind has the ability to amass and conspire against God.

Makes you wonder, how soon will it be before it needs to be done again?

Ciao

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Shane
Please take no offense to this, but I'm pretty sure were not including events that hapened in religion that can not be proven scietifically/archaeologicaly/paleoAnthropologically.

Rather the events we know are de facto, truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join