It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush have an implanted listening device?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There are two reasons I ask this.

1. During the morning of 911 he just sat there for a few minutes after being told by Card and then did a photo op.

2. The square shape under his jacket during the last debate.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is an implanted listening device’s purpose?

Does he listen to something or does someone listen to him?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm thinking that it could be useful when he is talking to the public.....or anyone for that matter.

There would also be a microphine on him so his helpers could listen in.

This way. if he were in a position where he was at a loss for words......help is right there. Probably a lot of benefits.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well I was under the impression that any time you go under the knife the Illuminati doctors put these devices inside you. Not only can they listen to you but they can track your every move. There truly is no telling what they have put in you once you've been under anesthesia. I wouln't doubt that they have nearly all of us chipped now.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Well I was under the impression that any time you go under the knife the Illuminati doctors put these devices inside you. Not only can they listen to you but they can track your every move. There truly is no telling what they have put in you once you've been under anesthesia. I wouln't doubt that they have nearly all of us chipped now.

Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one.

The technology hasnt been around long enough to put an electronic device in you, that will sustain itself for the rest of your life electronically, with tracking capabilities, that wont get screwed up by xray, or SHOW UP on xray.

They can get things to run for quite some time though. My grandma has had a Morphine pump in her back for quite a few years now, It pumps morphine onto her spine.

They do have to go in once a month though, and stab her with a huge needle, in the perfect spot, to refill the pump.

Not sure about the powering of it though. Ok, so maybe it isnt TOO far fetched, but I still doubt it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

And how would this device transmit? I went over a friend of mine who was convinced he had a device like this in him with devices that checked for RF and for electromagnetic disruptions. The results? Nothing was found and he returned to sanity.

Originally posted by Phre0nBurn
Not sure about the powering of it though. Ok, so maybe it isnt TOO far fetched, but I still doubt it.

It probably uses a RTG

Of course, the government pays me well to make people believe all that.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I remember the debates and the bulge under Bush's jacket, and remember that it was tossed around that he was being prompted somehow....but I think the jacket got an explanation...something about his tailor made it that way..

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Most likely...i mean most people of that sort do get help from others during speaches and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He almost assuridly has the same type device that the SS use,
a tiny earpiece, and collar mike (or similiar) also is just like the type that news announcers use... very common...

we all know how poorly he speaks in public... dollars to donuts that several wordsmiths are behind the scene doing damage control...

regarding his "square" there is speculation that it might be a portable defib unit...
he was acting kinda "strokey" for awhile
see link- was he beaten, or clumsy

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Everything sounds plausible.

In a tricky situation, Rove or Cheney could electronically whisper in the president's ear, from anywhere in the world, using satellite technology.

In a few years, a trained chimp could do the job.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat

In a few years, a trained chimp could do the job.

In my opinion "trained chimps" have been the "leaders" of the free world for decades.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

In a tricky situation, Rove or Cheney could electronically whisper in the president's ear, from anywhere in the world, using satellite technology.

That may be the case, but... Why haven't people picked up the signals? Ham radio operators no doubt could. Also, where's the antenna for this operation?

Of course, that all could be the case for some of the long pauses in his speech. Takes a second for the signal to get around the world, a second for whomever to come up with a reply, a second for that reply to get back... Right there you get three seconds. Throw in the many seconds it'll take for Bush to comprehend the answer, and you get some of those long pauses the President has when asked questions.

EDIT TO ADD: Of course, if the receiving end of the transmission were at another location (like anything not on the president) the data could be sent to him through a much smaller antenna. This would also add to the delay.

Of course, I think he's just dumb and that the powers that be wouldn't bother supplying him with answers. If they did, don't you think he would have better ones more often?

[edit on 4/3/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

That may be the case, but... Why haven't people picked up the signals? Ham radio operators no doubt could. Also, where's the antenna for this operation?

Of course, that all could be the case for some of the long pauses in his speech. Takes a second for the signal to get around the world, a second for whomever to come up with a reply, a second for that reply to get back... Right there you get three seconds. Throw in the many seconds it'll take for Bush to comprehend the answer, and you get some of those long pauses the President has when asked questions.

I can easily imagine the frequencies used are nothing civilians can receive.

The antenna is a short one, on the president, communicating with a van, parked outside which acts as a repeater.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I can easily imagine the frequencies used are nothing civilians can receive.

Would you care to explain how that is even possible? Are you suggesting they're communicating with some form of communication that is not in the electromagnetic spectrum?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Encyption comes to mind, also frequencies far off the chart.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Encyption comes to mind, also frequencies far off the chart.

Encryption wouldn't stop people from hearing it, just that they cannot understand it. It also means that in whatever Bush has also has the capability to decode the signal.

And where "off the chart" of the electromagnetic spectrum are these frequencies?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
ORRRRR

I mean, he isn't the brightest guy in the world. He could be being used as a dummy, and they want to know what he's been talking about behind closed doors. I'm going with that one.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

And where "off the chart" of the electromagnetic spectrum are these frequencies?

So, anyhing the govt. transmits can be picked up by a ham listener? I don't buy that, not for one minute. There is technology that citizens cannot touch. Even if a ham could, he/she could not get past the encryption. Why is it hard for you to believe the president's operators could not arrange this?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Do a net search for Bush wired or Bush bulge and there are thousands of stories, even sites that only deal with it. There's also a clip somewhere of a conference he was at where you could hear his words before he spoke them. I think it was in France a few years back.

Think about it logically. It takes a special and rare type of man to be USA president with the responsibilities, knowledge, understanding, communication and leadership needed. It is the most important job on the planet. Imagine the chances that somebody who had all those qualities and became President also had a son that did too, especially if the son had a past that was not inspiring. Would it not therefore be unsurprising that Bush needs a bit of help?

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Clipper]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So, anyhing the govt. transmits can be picked up by a ham listener? I don't buy that, not for one minute. There is technology that citizens cannot touch. Even if a ham could, he/she could not get past the encryption.

As I said, the encyption would only prevent them from understanding it, not receiving it.

If they're broadcasting in the radio range, why wouldn't anyone be able to pick it up? All you would have to do is tune in on it. Even if it were directed radio waves, ther would be some scatter. If it were microwave, it wouldn't be able to go directly to the president, less they want to cook him and anyone in his path, so there would still be a radio relay. Same goes for infrared. Also, that would only work if the two connections were fairly close. Visible light? Yeah, right... Anything higher than that is even more obsurb.

So, unless they're using telepathy, anyone could pick up on it. It's simple, really.

Why is it hard for you to believe the president's operators could not arrange this?

Because I just don't see the purpose of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join