It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
"Being in a religious community helps you make meaning out of your life," Hall suggested.
Originally posted by Prot0n
- Eat Right, more fruit's and veggies (yes, the icky green stuff)
- Exercise regularly
- Don't smoke or do drugs (damn hippies)
- Drink in moderation (I hear red wine is best)
- Don't stress and worry so much
- Yes, even meditate, just take the time to sit and relax
- Get the right amount of sleep
- Stop trying to sue fast food joints for "making" you fat.