It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy that summons UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
has anybody seen the video clip of a US news report of the guy who can summon UFOs at will?
i've seen it once before but cant remember where exactly.
it seemed quite real and it was weired and interesting, he would say something and all of a sudden there were these lights in the sky flying around.

any help on the matter would be great, thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
His name is prophet Yahwa or something like that. I'm sure someone else knows the spelling correctly here.
Personally I think the guy is full of crap. He's one of the types all into building followers and preaching nonsense on his site. He's also quite abusive towards gays i've read.
He was in the spotlight for awhile but has kinda died down abit recently. read up on it, it's pretty funny some of it, the way he talks. By funny i mean stupid.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here is all the information you will ever need on Prophet Yahweh

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.ufodigest.com/yahweh.html

Thanks guys, i found the video. Cant make up my mind right now.
Apparently he's raking in the cash.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yep you shoulda seen it around here that day the vid came out last year ill tell ya. It was craaaaazy. if we had the drama color code back then, it probably woulda been orangish red im thinkin..

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh Interview

There's a Podcast Interview with him on ATS.

Click Here if you wanna listen to it. It's down the bottom.

JRod.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i listened to the interview and it is strange that abc news agreed to do a live feed and then backed out later, probably coz they couldnt edit it.
im still not 100% convinced that its all for real though, maybe if he wasnt making money from it then it'd be more beleiveable, but its one of the most interesting UFO related subjects i've come across.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There was a huge thing on ATS about Prophet Yahweh. The only thing that has been bigger was Serpo. Anyway the fact is that he was supposed to make a UFO appear over Las Vegas, and he never did. So everyone assumes that he is a hoaxer, plus there is a good amount of evidence that he is just in it for the money.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Thanks guys, i found the video. Cant make up my mind right now.
Apparently he's raking in the cash.

Not really. He could barely even afford to keep his site up, even when he was at the top of his success (largely due to a continuing amount of attention of certain website members, hehe...). He basically doomed himself for failure when he promised he'd summon a giant UFO to hover over Las Vegas, and it never happened.

Also, you should check out his schtick more closely. He basically believes that big, black space brothers are the ones answering his call to come down to Earth and punish whitey.... Not only is he whacked, but a racist whacko as well, in my personal opinion of course.....

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
wow! i didnt know he was a raccist. its sad that he thinks that space brothers are gonna come and kill all us snowflakes but he is certified radio rental. whether or not he can summon UFOs is a question of faith or maybe its a question of gulability.
as for him being broke i didnt know this.i thought he was receiving donations and coining it in from his website.
i think maybe hes just attension seeking or hes on some kind of holier than thou ego trip or something

anyway thanks for the info

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hes a fake.

he makes the cameraman keep the camera on him as he supposedly summons. meanwhile his buddies let balloons go and when its high enough he tells the camera man to film them. theres pictures on the net of him working with kids and weather balloons in a classroom.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Has anybody ever thought about this? It is kind of a conspiracy theory. What if the government really has one that they can fly as Bob Lazar says. And what if this were located down there near where this guy who summons ufo's lives. It wouldn't be too far fetched to think that there could be some sort of trick going on where the government used this guy to try to make people believe in this guy and everything he says. But then again after reading what this guy believes that is probably unlikely. I doubt the government would want to use their ufo to get people to believe in his religion.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by grasshopper]

[edit on 2-4-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Actually, the classroom pics are most likely not him...but such connections aren't really needed. He failed to deliver the proof he claimed would be forthcoming, thereby setting himself up as a fraud.

Remember, unidentified flying craft over a city are NOT going to be simply let to fly around.... If something other than a balloon, there WILL be a military response...and I saw nothing in any Yahweh video that didn't fit a balloon description...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The idear that he gets somone to let the balloons of is really the only logical explanation there is and im sticking with it. The man is a racist and a hater. its people like him that generate soo much hate in todays world...prophet or no prophet. Personaly i dont care about what he can do.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh was already been quite frankly proven a hoax: www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Non-Prophet Disorganization

Ah yes, dear Prophet Yahweh.

Here are some other ATS threads he's starred in:

ATS Threads Featuring Prophet Yahweh

He caused quite a stir on ATS last summer, but it seems his credibility has gone the way of most UFOs: vanished.

Still, an interesting story for those who like this sort of thing.

new topics

top topics

join