It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawass Destroys Evidence of Atlantis & ADMITS IT!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's been so long since I've posted here, but I just got my feathers ruffled by a post on another forum I frequent. I'm posting his entry here. You be the judge!
I've always said Hawass hides the truth, but what I've learned today sickens me! Something must be done!!!! Seems to me that Hawass needs to be taken down a notch!

Here is the admittance:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP).

I guess what I don't like is the guy is so two-faced about it!

The next day he gave an interview about how looney the latest round of new theories are. He is also the co-founder with Mark Lerner) of a secret Egyptian organization called SMEBA (Society to make Egypt BORING again). I guess by now all of us here know where his loyalties lie by now, though.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
cleasterwood,
I would have to take this with a grain of salt.
Let me give you my reasons;
First you say that you were at a party so there will be witnesses to the altercation that you have stated here. That being said, this would have hit the news org.s as well as most of the conspiracy sites fairly quickly.

Your story goes on that Hawass knows you by name then you would have to be someone of import in the archeological world, the press or someone with a good deal of dough that has been used to fund digs etc.

You say that soon all of it will be gone. What will be gone? How would they remove a chamber under the paws of the sphynix? Or do away with one or two of the fabled Emerald Tablet of Osiris? To most conspiracy people, Hawass has never been connected to owning them.

Is hawass hiding something, I would say yes. Whay it is exactly, I have no idea.
Please back up what you are saying so that we can discuss the merits of what you have presented.
Thank you

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah sounds like a bunch of Indiana Jones BS to me. Anyone can make believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Cleasterwood, I don't trust Hawass either. Something about the guy. Gut feeling I suppose. There is something under the paw of the Sphinx. Why wouldn't we want to investigate. I think they're up to something. They were supposed to put the capstone on the pyramid for the millinium (sorry, spell check that) and that was cancelled, saying they were afraid of terrorism. Huh? Give me a break. Lame excuse. I smell coverup. Of what, who knows? I bet Hawass does.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleasterwood
It's been so long since I've posted here, but I just got my feathers ruffled by a post on another forum I frequent. I'm posting his entry here. You be the judge!

Is there an OUTSIDE source that you can point to? I've seen a lot of rather lame stuff claimed on boards, and I tend to be suspicious unless it's from a good news source (and not, say, Pravda.)

And you DO realize that today is April Fool's day, right??? There's lots of hoax stories out there set up for today -- you did remember, right?

The next day he gave an interview about how looney the latest round of new theories are. He is also the co-founder with Mark Lerner) of a secret Egyptian organization called SMEBA (Society to make Egypt BORING again).

No such interview or society.

Happy April Fool's Day!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
In fact, could it be that Cleasterwood is pulling our collective legs himself?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This wouldnt be the first time we've heard about compelling evidence for UFO's/Bigfoot/Atlantis/whatever which never turned up.. And usually only because some guy wanted some attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i do not know the facts of this...but i must say that i often trust my gut feelings..and my gut feelings ever since i first laid eyes on Hawass...was that he is a man not to be trusted..shifty .."lier" comes to mind..this is just my opinion..and i may be complety wrong..

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hart, First off, I'm a girl.

Second, just because I posted it on April Fool's doesn't mean it's a joke; I never kid about Egyptology related stuff. The original post was made at the beginning of March on another board, which obviously I can't relate here since the original copy/paste I made was removed. (Sorry admin.) The person who posted their experience with Hawass is a reliable source with a lot to lose, thus I tend to believe him. Besides, look how many people Hawass has thrown off the Plateau for less. He is obviously hiding something and I wouldn't put it past him to destroy artifacts which would turn the Egyptological world on it's ear. He doesn't want that, nor will he allow anyone to find solid proof of such a thing. When they do, he dismisses it as a crackpot with some faked archaeological find.
The Inventory Stella--Fake. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth--Fake. No matter where you look Hawass has convinced the mainstreamist these are fakes. Has he ever studied the Emerald Tablets? Probably not.
Is the I.S. sitting in the Old Kingdom section of Cairo museum or does it sit in the dynasty area of which it was made? Edgar Cayce-- One of the most accurate pyshics ever (and don't dismiss pyschics either as police now use them to solve crimes with high success rates) predicted the cavity beneath the Sphinx being found. It was and Hawass has effectively garbled the truth. Don't put it past him; he has the means to destroy archeaological evidence.

Stompk,
Yes, they blamed terrorists for not adding the capstone. Truth be told, having put a capstone on the pyramid would have caused some unknown reaction in the GP, which, in my opinion, would have enlightened the world to the truth. AS long as Hawass is in charge the truth will remain hidden or be destroyed.

top topics

join