It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd about this picture...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Cant quite place my thumbs on it. Can you?

external image

Wow, look at that armament....I wonder what kind of guidence the red tipped ones use?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by skippytjc]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/3/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Is that Americas answer to the suicide bombers? 'Project Conehead'

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Depending on which side of the fence you are on, you could consider them "smart" bombs or "dumb" bombs!

It would seem that you could leave them outside in most any weather for short periods of time, it doesn't take a lot to "fuel" them (MRE's anyone?), but they aren't always reliably on station because once or twice a year they go away to visit their mommy and daddy bombs.

I could go on, but...

Cheers,

JDub

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
LOL, they even threw in the kitchen sink. Those red tipped ones don't do much damage, but they sure do make a high pitched screaming sound on the way in ,More of a pshycological warfare type thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
old pic I used that one years ago in a school project, when I worked for dep of defence in NL for learning and work experiance.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The only thing I can see is the kitchen sink. That shouldn't be there.

Anyways, this is really the best Anti-Terrorism airborne weapon I have ever layed eyes on. I wonder why they never put into mass production?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There's a joke I've heard made by someone in the Air Force that went something like this;
"Our smart bombs are smarter than the average high schooler, at least our bombs can find Baghdad."

Let's just hope those new Conehead munitions are above the average high schooler.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Wow, look at that armament....I wonder what kind of guidence the red tipped ones use?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by skippytjc]

Beer

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
America has always preferred to use dumb bombs to cause wars, here for example, is an ICMM (Intercontinental missguided missile):

PS. Humour....

join