It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next President?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
OGJ...I have some questions for you:

What would you have done in the face of a 911 attack? What would you do with intelligence that may or may not be complete or is too vague to do anything about? What would you do with a economy like ours? (details please). What would your foreign policy be to the Palistinians or the Iraqi's should you be voted president?

I wager that the answers will be less than enlighting.......

Oh...and if there is only one god named Jesus, then where does God fit into your world? Personally, I think there is one God named God.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
OGJ...I have some questions for you:

1) What would you have done in the face of a 911 attack? What would you do with intelligence that may or may not be complete or is too vague to do anything about? What would you do with a economy like ours? (details please). What would your foreign policy be to the Palistinians or the Iraqi's should you be voted president?

2) Oh...and if there is only one god named Jesus, then where does God fit into your world? Personally, I think there is one God named God.

1) 911: I'd have made an agreeable UN resolution request to attack the sources of terror around the world. Bad or missing intel: I'd have made real sure of everything from all sources matched up, even if that meant it came from countries that didn't like us too much and then acted. Economy: Bring us back to the Gold/silver standard and get rid of this fiat money, make a flat tax to level the playing field, drop all tariffs and resort to the WTO any/all cases that infringe upon our rights. I'd make the social security thing go away by putting some of the money from foriegn trade into the account or make the companies that do business in the US pay for it. Lastly, I'd make sure that I could actually get back all the foriegn investment in the form of bonds that have been purchased by other governments don't come back to haunt us. I know it may be a hard pill to swallow but the US taxpayer has every right to keep what he can in savings, by that I mean that we should do away with the income tax by a certain date say in 100 years. This would require more taxes to bring it all under control, but as I said, it is a hard pill to swallow but a medicine we need to take. I think the economy would sustain it and eventually thrive as a free market can and does adjust.

2) Jesus IS God manifest in the flesh. You can U2U me, if you like, for details. I have made many mentions of what I believe in other threads. Seek and ye shall find to quote a phrase.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'd make the social security thing go away by putting some of the money from foriegn trade into the account or make the companies that do business in the US pay for it.

I like this. I like the idea of making companies in the US repair the social security situation. Large corporations that can afford it without even putting a dent in the bottom line.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
See I'm not such a jerk all the time.

Sorry one liner, this makes two

[edit on 4/4/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

See I'm not such a jerk all the time.

None of us are. Occassionally, one gets tired and accidently comes out of character....and shows the world that he/she is not so bad.....actually normal!

I just want the next president to put an end to this BS in Iraq!!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Rudolph Giuliani would be a great leader in my eyes (From an non-American point of view)

i've head Condoleezza Rice does not want to be President, but FOXNews believe she will be a great Vice-President.

thats my two cents.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Feingold will win the Dem primary. And the presidency if the Republicans stick to their guns and nominate another crazy.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I just want the next president to put an end to this BS in Iraq!!

Amen to that!!

Tired of seing my brothers and sisters come back in bodybags with not much to show for it stability-wise.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seagull,

Yes, I'm mad that greedy and red-neck Republicans allowed Bush to call himself President for the last 6 years. It's been a horror show and if another disaster strikes the US, we all know how far up that creek we will be without a paddle, so yes, I'm pretty mad about it. Anyway, you can't spell and that tells me alot about your character. Sorry, it's a give away. Also, sorry to scare you so much because I'm a female and mother of 3. Ha!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
why does it seem that Americans do not realise that they really only have two more choices than lets say Communist China or Russia or whoever..it makes no differance who runs its going to come down to a democrate and a republican...you pick...but guess what?you making your hard decided choice doesn't mean anything either...lets not forget how old Georgey got in last election...just saying election is funny to me...wake up everyone...the winner is already chosen,you got nothing to do with it...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
First off. My apologies for assuming you were male, Highhorse. Next a few questions for you, if you don't mind? 1) Just why would your being a mother of 3 scare me? Do enlighten me. 2) Just what sort of earthshattering insights do you gleen from my being upon occassion spelling challenged? I would venture to guess from the tone of your various posts, nothing positive. Not that I really care mind you, just slightly curious. 3) What's the fascination with my spelling all about anyway? Because I don't agree with your hate-filled diatribes against anything that even remotely goes against your views of the world? Sorry about that...not.

Feel free to correct my spelling if it bothers you that much.

Again, my apologies for assuming you were male. Ooopsy, my bad. Bad, Seagull, bad...bad...bad.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by seagull]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ahh...never mind. Sometimes my humour appalls me. For those who read it, my abject and most humble apologies.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I guess we are hosed then with no way out? I have been thinking about the words of Thomas Paine. "These are the times that try men's souls." and the common sense article he wrote:

www.ushistory.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Bad, Seagull, bad...bad...bad.

Isn't that line of the emporers new groove?

Just thought it was. line two mods

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think the democratic party had better get its ship together if it is going to challenge a Mccain/Rice combo.

IMO we need a third and fourth party real bad...
break up the monopolys, and make the political system more like our capitalist system...
compromises, co-ops, joint ventures, mergers... all that... between political parties...
all in an effort to make our leadership more logical, and less partisan...
If we started a viral/grassroots push for a specific third party candidate, and started campaigning now...
they just might have a chance.

I personally dont feel like either party truly represents Americas interests right now...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What about the wigg party. Let's bring it back.

Just kidding. We have other parties, they just don't get voted in because people do not think the party has a chance to win. People like winners and complain when their candidate loses (not throwing rocks Democrats just stating the obvious). IF we chose to agree on something (unlikely) what would it be? You'd have to have concensus, and that my friends is an unusual event here on ATS. It'd be like getting a communist to agree with a Nazi. No middle ground.

Find a candidate and go with him. I vote for me. I'll visit ATS everyday and see what's up. I won't bring my religion into the whitehouse politics but I will not make yours there either. A-political and a-religious. In the end I'll stand for nothing because that is what the middle ground is.

There is a saying that goes "if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything".

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think Arnie would make a pretty good president he seems to be quite liberal compared to that nutter Bush. And with his wife with him you could see a return to the Kennedy days!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join