It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1) Who do you think employs the population goofie? You people crack me up. Socialists! Everything will be alright if no one is rich, riiiiiiiiight.
2) You said above in your post that Reagan was a good preident. Can't have it both ways goof.
Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
1) OneGodJesus...these statements show your level of intelligence. For you to stoop to name calling shows your immaturity and lack of any substance to your statements. At least, no one wants to listen to a whiny little name caller. Also I'm not your "pal."
2) I said Reagan was a good president..yes. How is that having it both ways? Who is not making any sense here? I'm a democrat, but certainly can admit when someone from another party does a good job.
3) And...thank you to the poster who reminded me that I forgot Johnson. So that makes it 6 dems to 6 reps since FDR with 5 solid democratic presidents and 1 solid republican. Who are the "goofs" here OGJ?? Looks like most of the republicans to me!!
4) Lastly, OGJ...for a Christian, and probably a born again based on the name you chose, you have a lot to learn about what it means to be a good Christian. But of course all of you can simply say your sorry for your bad behavior and that makes everything okay!
guess that is the way of the simple.
Just who in the world told you young Einsteins that voting Independent for Ross Perot or Ralph Nader would be efficacious? That's why the Democrats lost the last election because you morons wanted to go on a "shopping trip" for a president. Election time, you have to take what is offered on your plate and make a choice that means something. Don't just make some sort of "statement" trying to reflect your brilliant political mind and stand. We all knew the choices were limited, but by God, next time make your vote count, or don't bother to vote at all! Voting for Perot or Ralph Nader! Ha! Just thinking that some idiot would do that makes my blood boil. Why??, because it meant we have that bloodthirsty, oil-thirsty, moron idiot Bush in the White House who will probably get us all killed. My God, no wonder our country is in the ditch!
Originally posted by Carseller4
Democrats are weak and raise taxes, Republicans are strong and lower taxes.
Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
1) Again, sadly...you must resort to name calling. This truly shows the level of your character....You have no argument so you resort to name calling...that is what is known as a character flaw.
2) Lastly....I never said ALL republicans were bad. Why don't you re-read this whole thread and find where I said that....which of course, you won't be able to do!!
[edit on 1-4-2006 by Excitable_Boy]
1) Not name calling on that last post. Just an observation. With a statement like " GWB probably wanted the 9/11 attack to happen so he could come in and play savior." you really show your political savvy. It is a simplistic view that generates thoughts like this. I have some questions. What would you have done in the face of a 911 attack? What would you do with intelligence that may or may not be complete or is too vague to do anything about? What would you do with a economy like ours (details please). What would your foreign policy be to say the Palistinians or the Iraqi's be, should you be voted president. I wager that the answers will be less than enlighting.
2) and I qoute "Other than that, what other republican has done anything for this country in the last 100 years? I'll tell you...NONE!! " nuff said.
Whatever, dude...a doubleminded man is unstable in all his ways.