It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family Heirs to the Holocaust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Everyone should know know/learn about this!!!! It is well documented.

According to classified documents from Dutch intelligence and US government archives, President George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush made considerable profits off Auschwitz slave labor. In fact, President Bush himself is an heir to these profits from the holocaust which were placed in a blind trust in 1980 by his father, former president George Herbert Walker Bush.
The entire article at: www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
More:
Documents in National Archives Prove
George W. Bush's Grandfather Traded
with Nazis - Even After Pearl Harbor
By John Buchanan
Exclusive to The New Hampshire Gazette
10-10-3
www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Nice find EastCoast.
This is interesting...but one thing.

NH Gazette still hasn't published the story. At least not yet..only source is rense right now. That I know of at least.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My only caution would be that this story comes from Rense.... Granted that an occassional gem escapes from that website, but in general it is crap.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think I'll get really interested when someone posts the documents in their entirety.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here's the link to the NH article..this is good investigative work..

www.nhgazette.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Their is a french author who wrote a book about this, about the three bush... I can try to find it in english if you want.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
I can try to find it in english if you want.

Failing that, if you could find a link to the whole text, there's the Babelfish Translator. Even if the translation isn't *completely* reliable, it's usually good enough to get the general context of the text.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There's plenty of info. out there on this. Congress intervened in these dirty business dealings and passed a law to punish those who would profit from the Nazi buildup. It's just one of those things the mainstream media wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mainstream media wouldn't touch with this with a pole of any length.

But, takebackthemedia.com will be producing some TV ads that will be aired according to donation levels on this subject.
The real question is if they will find station operators that will actually air the commercial.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have heard about this lots of times and read stuff about it myself. Their is always Nazi links to the British Royal Family.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Nice find EastCoast.
This is interesting...but one thing.

NH Gazette still hasn't published the story. At least not yet..only source is rense right now. That I know of at least.

Kukla, I know Rense has some crazy stuff on its site, but the things I pluck from it are rock solid. If you can prove me wrong on that, please do so. No malice intended.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's more:

WASHINGTON - After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his "enemy national" partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury and FBI, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler's rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.

Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George Herbert Walker, President Bush's maternal great-grandfather, continued their dealings with the German industrial baron for nearly eight months after the U.S. entered the war.

For the rest of the article:
burningbush.twentythree.us...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Kukla, I know Rense has some crazy stuff on its site, but the things I pluck from it are rock solid. If you can prove me wrong on that, please do so. No malice intended.

Rense does get it right sometimes, no question about it. When their material is covered elsewhere, I don't have a problem with it. But there are exclusive stories and commentary that I've seen un-collaborated that I find hard to believe.

Here's a good example of their commentary going off the deep end:

www.rense.com...

I know RFID has big-brother potential, but its also a technology that will have great benefits for manufacturers and retailers. Inventory management, IMHO has always been more of an art than a science. RFID changes that.

Now do I think RFID tags should be in everything or even worse, in clothing? Absolutely not. But for anyone who's ever run a warehouse or an inventory before, this technology is a real advancement.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Regardless of your personal views on our current president, don't make the mistake of trying to hold him responsible for the decision of his great-grandfather! The fact that he may be an heir to the money does not imply that he agrees with the way the money was obtained... It doesn't, however, make it right... (*only my opinion*)

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFreak
Regardless of your personal views on our current president, don't make the mistake of trying to hold him responsible for the decision of his great-grandfather! The fact that he may be an heir to the money does not imply that he agrees with the way the money was obtained... It doesn't, however, make it right... (*only my opinion*)

Dubya probably doesn't have a clue. But he sho does N'joy that Ca$h.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't believe it. That great man, such slander, rinse your mouths out with soap. Ya bunch of torags.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was dead wrong on this one. Nice story in Yahoo about Bush's ancestor's bank being seized.

Bush Nazi Bank seized - Yahoo

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I have heard about this lots of times and read stuff about it myself. Their is always Nazi links to the British Royal Family.

No, there are GERMAN links, not Nazi links.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dubya's grandfathers helped to fund Hitler war machine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join