It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Reviving this thread? yes please!
I've had many strange happenings during my childhood, almost every day from 5 to 11 or 12 as far as i can remember, i would wake up in terror with shadowy figures around me, the thing is, i could not see properly as if i had some skin or opaque plastic over me, but i could see the silhouettes, dark, they felt like they had some pointy ears. Once i panicked, all of a sudden, there was this pink bunny in front of me that i now remember it would divert my focus to it and away from those figures. I could not move in any way, just my eyes and i cannot remember if i could move my head. I always had strange markings on my body, even those needle marks in a triangle disposition, but always either in my arms or chest. I had some posters on the wall and would wake up with one completely thorn to pieces, like as if a fight ensued or something. Now what most resonates with me about Jeff's posts is the spinning geometry shape. Every night, the event started with a spinning circle that looked like a bowl of yellow/orange-ish baby cereal. I remember telling my parents and they mocking me that i ate so much i "even dreamed about baby cereal bowls". But i sure knew what i felt and saw. From a young age i could not sleep in the dark and always was terrified of it. I know that my mind could be playing tricks but i sometimes though i could see a silhouette in my room (like a shadow, but different from that other event, more like in a normal state). It's dificult to remember all the details after 40 years or so, but some things were burned into my mind and i can see them today like if it was happening now. Regardless of what the truth is, i know how i felt and what i saw. All this events stopped when i started fighting back (mentally) at least at a conscious level . I say this because there were some strange things happen even after i became an adult, like the markings, etc... but those terrified events never happened again.
Anyway, i wanted to share this and i never did. I thought this would be the right moment.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arm Of Geddon

I have had one missing time experience which I can't explain and involved other family members. I've told the story before. It was in high school 40 years ago, my twin brother and i were marked absent from school one day but could not for the life of us remember what we did that day if we hadn't gone to school. Our Dad dropped us off every day and said he did that day as well. Our grandmother was at home and said we weren't there. Like everybody's memory was wiped. We had thought we did go to school. I do remember getting the feeling to let it go and to not try to find out. Like a voice inside me sad " They can grab you whenever they wamnt and harm your family if they want. Let it go." Years later I related the story talked to my brother about it. It dredged up feelings of uneasiness and paranoia in both of us even after all that time. A post hypnotic suggestion? I got a dread of being alone at night and had a feeling that I might find people waiting in my house or coming inside while I slept. My brother had it too. I got some coping routines which helped and maybe my anger overcame the fear. I assume nothing further happened. But I still have no recollection of that day.
Another time I woke up one morning naked in bed. i sleep in either pajamas or underwear. My pajamas were on the floor. I had a thought come into my head where i said " Oh, yeah, my clothes came off when I floated out the wall and window." I have had some dream encounters of grays and find them unpleasant but maybe not openly hostile. I've also had dreams of encountering their human counterparts and they come across as smug and arrogant. Like they viewed us as we might view people from the distant past. Rustic backwards cousins. One dream I was among them and was watching scenes of earth life they were monitoring. I asked how they came to our solar system and they said they travel vast distances inter dimensionally and use gravity wells to go from point to point.
Around this same time in school I noticed that our circle of friends would be followed by a car whenever we'd get together. A car would pull up at the end of the street, then turn around and drive away. Others noticed it too and said they would have a strange car follow and then pull away when they parked and got out to go into their houses. We made a joke about the CIA tailing us because at the time there was some real hysteria about Dungeons and Dragons being satanic. Look up Mazes and Monsters 1982. Tom Hanks film. I can't begin to go into how ironic that is. Now today I'm probably on a watch list for being so ANTI satanic. The feds have completely been taken over by that bunch. Race with the devil, they're all over.
I still getbthe nightmares about alien invasion and seeing ships in the sky invading the planet. I always have the same thought. We were sold out by the government and they knew about this for decades and did nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jritzmann

This is what I've experienced since 2010 (Mostly started happening around 2013).

I've seen UFO's, different types. One was a triangular shaped UFO that flew around like a humming bird. One was a ball of green light. It suddenly appeared over my head, then disappeared. Another one which I still see every once in a while is a white one. It flew around at night sometimes. One night it vanished like a light bulb being switched off.

Ive seen antigravity/levitation.

Ive seen telekinesis more than once. Objects moving on its own.

I see orbs, multi-colored. I've seen other things too.

I kind of shut off the world at this point because I don't agree with the status quo.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

Here's the secret 'they' (sorry) don't want you to know. Everybody has the potential for ESP etc. It's not exclusive to religious leaders or certain members of society. That's exactly how religion etc is used to control you. Anyone has the potential for ESP and this phenomena .

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEndOfItAll

Don't get naive with the New Age stuff. There's good and bad apples everywhere. In fact, openly talking about aliens cane make you a national security threat. \My opinion, there is malicious aliens out there too just like there are malicious humans too.

The sad thing is the government doesn't want to reveal the alien conspiracy which has many missing links to human history, technology, etc.

By the way, there are definitely benevolent ET's out there. My understanding of benevolent ET's is that they don't like human society and our ways. They think we're too violent and even dated compared to more advanced lifeforms.

Of course if you don't believe in ET's etc then you are already heavily misinformed.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Yes, there is life out there. Yes, there are 'things' far more advanced than anything we are capable of. More advanced than anything a physicist in college could understand.

No, we will not live that reality because we are too spiritually dead for such things..

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join