Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thanks for bumping this. I have been a member since 03 and missed it all these years as well.
Reading this helps me understand the OP a little better, I can recall at times thinking he was a disinfo agent because he supported some of the most outlandish people here and yet grilled others who were much more sensible like they were his mortal enemies. I still have a hard time understanding how he could have backed that guy Dan. forget his whole name but made up a story about a fish alien that he killed with his bare hands, the whole thing was fantastical and seemed told in a fashion to pump himself up... at any rate.. I appreciate him sharing his experiences here. It's not easy opening yourself up and when you discuss things that have happened in the past there is always this fear that it is opening up an old wound and will somehow bring them back. I know that feeling.

Good thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by anthaltie

Bumping this thread as it was mentioned in a recent post. I have been a member since 2006, and for some reason I had not read this account by the OP. . . simply amazing. You are brave. I can't imagine how hard it was for you to go on with your daily life, and actually have a career. Yet I know how accomplished you are.

If anything Ritz, I just wanted to give you props for coming out with this six years ago.

Has it helped you heal by revealing these events? Curious, as I have experiences that I haven't said publicly. . ever. For fear of it bringing it all back. I'm sure you can relate.

Yup awesome thread so I am bumping it as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Awesome thread - came here thanks to a plug by sputniksteve.........

Thanks for sharing your story - respect

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I can empathize with how difficult it must have been to write it all down (putting things in writing does tend to make them feel even more real....like reliving the events). Your description of the hands....triggered a memory of a recurring nightmare that I had as a child. Do you ever hear them say your name?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello jritzmann,

Thanks for sharing your story with everybody. Your experiences are interesting, although scary and unsettling.

I have a couple of questions.

When and how did you realize these beings gain more power to manifest themselves when one concentrates, gives more attention to them? Also, what was it that convinced you these entities are not from a place other than earth?

Personally, I believe you have made some accurate observations about your experiences.

Thanks again.
edit on 27-11-2012 by rosey82 because: mistakes in post

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join