It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Terror...Stealing The US Constitution...Privacy Is The Last Refuge Of Revolution...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
For those who aren't sure of what the New World Order's agenda is...I know it and I'm gonna tell you.

Stealing the US Constitution is their ultimate goal, along with your privacy. Are you not sure what I am talking about? Well, here's what I see.

The New World Order, knows that that for a Revolution to happen, you need privacy. Think about this for a moment...if the Founding Fathers hadn't had privacy, could they really have plotted to kick King George out of the Colonies of the US? No, they couldn't have. The US Constitution was written, with the right to overthrow a dictatorial, or tyrannical Government, should our Government become more powerful than it's people.

With the advent of such things as OnStar and Sirius they are doing just that.

You're probably asking what do I mean by this. Well, the explaination is simple. With OnStar and Sirius radio specifically, they have to be able to track you...using satellite tracking to see where you are, so they can send you signal...for the service you're paying for.

Well, for those of you who remember it, and for the benefit of those who don't...I remember about 10 or 15 years ago, there was survey given out, asking what you would think of a tracking device put in your car...asked all kinds of survey questions. The unanamous answer was...sounds too much like BIG BROTHER watching us.

So, what did they do...they turned around with those survey answers, and modified their marketing strategies...to sell it as OnStar and Sirius and other things like cell phone satellite tracking, etc.

The purpose of it all, is to take away your privacy and selling it to you on a silver spoon, as a necessity, or as something that is neat and something you'd want.

A very smart way they've done it...is the innocent child ploy. I've seen the OnStar commercials where some little cute kid is saying something like "my mommy was hurt and I didn't know what to do...I just pushed the OnStar button" to show how useful and necessary that little blue button is in your car.

The thing they don't tell you, is that even if you don't pay for the service, that OnStar tracker, is still active...and since you're not paying for it...you just don't get the luxury of the service, but they know your every movemment...where you're driving...and can even listen to your conversations, if they decide to.

You can't have a Revolution, without privacy...and you can't have privacy with a "War on Terror" since they will label anyone standing up for their rights, as a "terrorist". I'm sure there are points where you're scratching your heads, and asking how this leads to what I've pointed out...well that's where you come in.

Say what you think about this post, and add to it yourself.

What things do you see out there, that has a double-edged sword to it?

What I mean...is everything has a double purpose...a knife can be used as a surgeons tool, in the hands of a doctor and save a life....or the same knife can be wielded by a pyschopath like Charles Manson to have mass murders on his hands.

Security cameras everywhere, everything being tracked by a satellite, computer portals tracking ever website you go to, like this one for example...E Pass tracking everytime you go through a Toll Booth...credit cards processing your every expenditure and all this info...where does it go...it goes to people who pay for that information...so they know how to sell it other things to you, and in the end, to those who "Sell you The War on Terror".

If the security camera...cell phone tracking...and OnStar had been around during the Revolutionary War...it would've been more difficult or it wouldn't have happened at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have to thank you first for your short summary of what is happening so quickly and more frequently and is being passed of as what ever to most people. Thats what im seeing where I live more than ever camera, camera, camera, open road tolling if you refuse then its double, contact cards being issued by police even if your stopped with no ticket(a reference for the state that a officer made contact with you. They ask questions about age tatoos and adress clothing that you had on then send you on your way) We know its out of control and it almost looks like there's no place to hide but thats for eveyone to decide on there own. You can be ready or you can be a casualty of what looks like to be coming our way faster than we thought.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by nwo vs me]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The very things which you decry are the very reasons we have a Constitution. You must also remember that the Colonial Americans defeated the British before the Constitution was written and before that Constitution could be ratified, the original ten amendments known as the Bill of Rights had to be added to it or else it would have failed.

So, do you belong to the NRA? Do you vote? Do you write your elected leaders to let them know how you feel? These kinds of things are the keys to continued liberty. You might also bone up on your Western Civilization history including your American history, so that you can better understand the bases of your freedom and what others sacrificed so you could publish so freely to an international forum.

[edit on 2006/3/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There's no reason for the crap they're putting us through.

So, men went and marched off to war...to keep us free...so what. That does not give them the right to march down to your house, and knock on your door like a Stormtrooper...and take away your guns, or Mine. This is what it will be coming to eventually.

Men and women have fought in wars, since time began, for different reasons and for different causes, different religions, different belief systems, you name it. You can't just march in here goosestepping about it, and tell Me I'm wrong for what I say.

I served My time in Hell on the battlefields, wrote the Congressmen who just gave the "pat you on the head speech" of you seem like a nice young man, now go away.

I know what I know and yes, they kicked King George out before the Constitution was ratified? So....your point is what exactly....?

Nothing...that's what.

I've boned up on all the World's history for My entire life. Just because an ignorant Politician can wave a flag and cry Patriotism and get you to buy his B*#$S%^& doesn't mean it works on Me.

Patriotism to the ideas of a Nation are stronger than that to a Nazi Government that will steals away the Constitution from a hapless public.

The Government has gotten too strong, and We need another Boston Tea party...except maybe it will be a Texas Oil Party this time.

Time to throw out the dirty diapered Politicians and elect a real man to office. Someone who knows how to help the public, insead of helping line his pockets with cash and power.

Did you know that the Bush family owns a vast majority of the oil in Texas...?

Did you know that the Bush family is related to the Nazi Party of WWII?

Operation Paperclip...the same operation that countless soldiers fought to sneak Russian and German scientists into our country of the grand ole US was another way for them to sneak Ex-Nazi SS soldiers into the Nation...and put them in the CIA.

Don't believe Me? Try going to the History Channel and buying the VHS of the "History of the CIA" for that last sentence.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So the NWO is our gov. If it is true then why havent they made move yet. You know the gov could take over the USA real ez if they wanted to. I dont think that they are going to try and take over the usa until is gets so bad that people are dieing left and right do to riots all across america trying to overthrow the government. Then is when you willl see the gov take over. The reason they would take over is because some people that think the gov is going to take over for no reason go crazy and try to do dumb things to the us gov.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by jdub89]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi SKL you have hit the nail right on the head here, the process you describe is the stepping stones approach. This is a system where you want to introduce draconian changes in society but cannot do it it one go so its a process of a little nasty medicine over a peroid of time but the end result is what was originally desired. Take the Uk, were supposed to be the cradle of democracy, a free thinking, liberated people. Our country is one of the safest on the planet, crime rates are low compared to many other countries, yet there is a problem. We have more surveilance cameras in the UK than the worst despot country, Why? Everywhere you go there are camera's watching you, do they prevent crime etc no they dont so why do we have all these camera's. Its got even worse, some pet owners have location chips in there pets just in case they go astray,(responsible to a point) but we have now got a situation where some parents are having their children chipped in case they are abducted. These actions are being taken by individuals of there own accord and not because of goverment induced controls (thats yet to come). The process to achieve this end has been running for some time, its simple you frighten everyone to death and keep them in constant fear so they demand something be done about it. In other words the powers that be cause the problem, the public demand a solution and they give it to you, you know like Patriot 1/2, removal of the right to bear arms etc. Waco, Columbine, Oklahoma, 9/11 are the created problems that require a solution (by the way how the hell can you kill your own women and children and say they were a threat to the goverment). I find the worst part of this process is the people themselves, they actually believe the lies they are being told and then procede to change the opinions of others around them. You know the attitude like I have got nothing to lose or hide I am not a terrorist. well in the eyes of the power mad anybody and everybody is a potential threat. So what do you do when ten's of millions of people have got firearms in their houses, you have a Columbine, Waco etc. People need to wake up from this fear induced dream like state or otherwise they will wake up in some interment camp somewhere and then it will be to late.
I once read a famous quote from a person living in Nazi Germany (cannot rember the original source) and it went something like this, when they came for the politicals I was not bothered, then they came for the disabled and gays, I was not bothered, then they came for the jews, Im not jewish but one day they came for me and there was nobody left to help me or speak for me.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Since of course, you also asked us to put in our 2 cents about other things that happen involving how we're taking that silver spoon without thinking of the consequences, I figured I would share some thoughts that I consider worrisome here in New Orleans.

Of course, everyone knows about the flood (generally). No matter how the levees collapsed is not as much my concern here. The aftermath concerned me deeply. Our crime has gone down (even with the decrease of population by an estimated 300,000), yet people here are under the impression (blatently said by many) that crime is up. So what do the good citizens do? They push for cameras to be mounted on telephone poles to "watch for crime" and also to provide a signal booster for citywide wi-fi. Now you have an internet connected camera system viewable by the government. Why do I say the government and not NOPD? Simple, NOPD at this point cannot even work their 911 system properly and calls can go unanswered (this has happened to myself). I doubt they can work a video camera system. Yet New Orleans citizens push for this measure of added safety, not even thinking about the fact that if police did their jobs just a tiny bit more efficiently there would be no need.

This also ties into the helicopters and military planes that constantly fly over the area. I have some pictures of these that I will try to repost when I find them. Point is, people feel like this is necessary for its safety. We could also sample the fact that a Home Depot in New Orleans East is surrounded by a barbed wire fence with a police checkpoint building set up that monitors each car that goes in and out. Also for our safety, though this area was devastated and uninhabitable. It almost feels at times like a breeding ground for police state experiments. A few of my friends mention these things to me every now and then, but it's like they then go into this "but it's worth it" mode, and defend it without ever saying why.

I still swear something fishy is going on here, I just can't put my finger on the exact thing. I hope you don't feel like this is a hijack to your post, I just think that "our safety" is often used as a silver spoon to institute new ideas that at times can be absolutely unnecessary.

I'll edit this when I set up all the pictures on a web page and will supply a link.

Thanks for hittin this subject, SKL.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
This also ties into the helicopters and military planes that constantly fly over the area.

You do realize that there is a large military airfield in New Orleans, don't you? This might explain "the helicopters and military planes that constantly fly over the area."

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is precisely because I know the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so much, that I can see that my government is not following them. They appear to be, in fact, trying to destroy them. The Bill of Rights says that there will be no unreasonable search and seizure of any U.S. citizen. Well Bush has demonstrated that he has no respect for that Amendment.
Then there's Habeas Corpus. It didn't take long for the present administration to challenge that one. By detaining "enemies of the state" without due process, he has directly violated Habeas Corpus, a law that has been around since BEFORE the Magna Carta in 1215, and something upon which our democracy has been built.

I love the Constitution and I think if wed' just follow it, we'd be OK. But that is not what's been happening. The Bill of Rights has been shredded. Political dissenters are imprisoned, so there goes freeom of speech. And it goes on and on. I love my country, but not the present administration, precisely because they are NOT following the Constitution but actively trying to destroy it.
That doesn't make me anti-American, it makes me an aware person who loves their country and believes that it is our DUTY to ensure that democracy continues.
And that is why there are so many citizens that don't like Bush and why he has only 33% approval rating.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Everyone read a book called Spychips by Katherine Albright. It pretty well outlines perfectly what Spartan is saying.

www.spychips.com...

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that people are reading this thread and adding to it.

People need to open their eyes, and their ears, and stop listening to the Politicians on Capitol Hill.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Spartan and others,
Very good point. Privacy and the ability to pass information from citizen to citizen without the permission of the people we pay to run the country for us is essential. It is apparent that because of the marked deficiency of intelligence of our Administration they and their lackeys in Congress are either by design or just plain stupidity undermining our history of self government.

It is very possible that these incompetents are well meaning and just too damned ignorant to comprehend the serious harm they are doing and have done to our country and our way of life.

Good piece and your point is well written. I agree with your position as others in this post have done.

sayswho

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thing is, the way they are intruding into your privacy are useless tactics anyway, because any active dissenter or terrorist or anybody with anything to hide are going to only get smarter about how they relay information.
They won't use phones, they won't use onstar or use sirius.
They would operate outside the system, or cleverly use phones, cell phones etc, or even send each other instructions in the mail.

Or even GASP
, communicate to each other in person.

So in actuality, they are spying on you, and stupid terrorists who couldn't bomb their way out of a paper bag.

Dems ma thots.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
They are finally after a few hundred years getting the American people on a leash. We are being muzzled and dont even know it. This has been slowly ramping up for sometime, it just seems to keep on gaining more and more momentum.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I loved this post. It captures everything I've been hearing from everyone I know when they bring it up to Me.

Originally posted by Toadmund
Thing is, the way they are intruding into your privacy are useless tactics anyway, because any active dissenter or terrorist or anybody with anything to hide are going to only get smarter about how they relay information.
They won't use phones, they won't use onstar or use sirius.
They would operate outside the system, or cleverly use phones, cell phones etc, or even send each other instructions in the mail.

Or even GASP
, communicate to each other in person.

So in actuality, they are spying on you, and stupid terrorists who couldn't bomb their way out of a paper bag.

Dems ma thots.

The New World Order, knows that that for a Revolution to happen, you need privacy. Think about this for a moment...if the Founding Fathers hadn't had privacy, could they really have plotted to kick King George out of the Colonies of the US? No, they couldn't have. The US Constitution was written, with the right to overthrow a dictatorial, or tyrannical Government, should our Government become more powerful than it's people.

The Founding Fathers knew, they had to meet behind closed doors. Why...you might ask? Because they knew what they were talking about, what they were planning, what they were thinking, would be treason. It would get them arrested, it would get them beaten, it would get them killed.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If you happen to find that you have a problem with a tracking chip, what better way to get rid of it than to attach it to a stray dog or some other critter, and turn it loose?

If they want to track that chip then they'll be running all over the place on a wild goose chase.

-

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

If you happen to find that you have a problem with a tracking chip, what better way to get rid of it than to attach it to a stray dog or some other critter, and turn it loose?

If they want to track that chip then they'll be running all over the place on a wild goose chase.

-

Sticking the tracking chip on a North bound semi-trailer sounds like a good idea. There are of course other items that use stuff to track you. Your IP, or Internet Protocol tracks every website you go to. Your X-Box tracks when you're playing it and reports back to Bill Gates every game you play, how long you play it, and your progress.

top topics

join