It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landing on Capital Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The media failed to report on this. This DID happen. Sorry if this has been posted before. Check it out:

www.unicusmagazine.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was familiar with the original sighting 50 years ago...
interesting... especially as this was an anniversary return...

Now, I will say that it does sound suspicious. I would have thought a proffessional Photographer could have done better.

These were supposed to be right on top of him, and the best pic he has, looks like a comet pic, superimposed above the reflection pool...

another thing that is very suspicious, is that reflection pool couldn't drown a dwarf... so how is a UFO going to hide under its surface? (it is less than a few feet deep).

I am thinking that if this isn't a hoax outright, then it could be a planned disinfo scare, using holograms and lights...

nothing about the report makes sense really... dont you think?

do you have any other links for it?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I spoke with Robert Stanley today on the phone. He said the images were analyzed. He has contacts with this. They did nothing to try to shoot at these UFOs or anything. Never made it to the media.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, posting on these pics alone...

I can see now why all Pics of UFOS are fuzzy, and out of focus...
because according to this professional Photographer, they are all that way up close...

Tell me...
After hearing that a professional Photographer got some closeup shots (on the same lawn) of UFO's...
weren't you expecting way more?

I was unamazed, and a little upset, to see such a story, and read it with the hopes that at the bottom of the page, were several pictures of a Alien Vessel, within 300 yards, done by a PRO!
well, yeah.,.. I am still waiting...
that is what doesn't fit...
there should be some very remarkable photos in there... but i suspect, that being that a pro was involved, they have already been sold to a private collector...
or were never taken at all...

I have .000002% chance that the "pro" couldn't get better shots than that, with the story he told...

Come on man... he got burns from it, and didn't even take pics of the burns
(probably because they look surprisingly like firecracker burns).

Acid+whitehouse+fireworks+airplanes= this story... IMO
gotta see something that adds more... as it stands, it is barely Urban legend material...

I want to beleive, but are there more photos somewhere else? maybe a MUFON Investigation?
any other witnesses?

[edit on 27-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Those images look like lens flares, relfections, and a long-exposure to a moving jet taking off way in the distance. These do not AT ALL look like UFOs. I'd be more willing to say that these are pictures of ghosts... which I'm not.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
MY OH MY how misinformed many of you on this ATS board are about this very real event... WOW!!! Let me fill you in on this -

Most of you know about the 1952 UFO event near the Capital. Well a UFO did land on the Capital Hill building roof on July 16, 2002 as seen in those pictures in the link I posted above. Then 10 days later on July 26, 2002 (50 year aniversary of the '52 event) the same blueish sphere shaped UFOs came back again near the capital and the news media covered it this time...

You must watch this video... please let me know if it does not work for you...

Here's the link: vids.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Anyone take a look at the video???

Thoughts.....?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can we equate the 50 years of anniversary shows at the capitol to correspond to the time it takes for Sirius A to complete an orbit?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Considering the size, it looks like it is observing from afar.

new topics

top topics

join