It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

That is interesting.

I consider myself intuitive too and I also have the same type of eyes with changing shades from blue to green and a brown orange ring around the pupil.

Could post a pic if you are interested to compare.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MarthaFocker

That would be great. I know many intuitives that have solid colored eyes, but I just found it curious that everyone I have met to date and it has been more recently.... before a few years ago it seemed like I was alone, but so far all that I have met are surrounded by unusual activity and have some sort of intuitive gifts.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My eyes are blue around the edges and yellow/green near the pupil. Don't know why or what it is but i didn't notice it until someone said

"you don't have blue eyes, you have blue and yellow eyes"

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Are you also immortal?

I mean you are a McLeod highlander right?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yes i am a McLeod Highlander but i am not immortal because

There Can Be Only One...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Neat thread!
Ive gotten comments on my eyes throughout my life.. theyre yellow/amber.. just like my dogs eye color. LOL! Im much older now, so they seem to be changing somewhat in color.. maybe getting darker...but theyre "amber". Black hair, darker skin and yellow eyes.

Sorta like this color.. I need to get a decent pic of my own. Theyre definitely different. I married an anglo/European guy, so the kids have a crazy mix of eye color. His eyes are a dark dark green. The oldest has hazel eyes that have a lot of red in the color.. they look really cool in the light, middle one has brilliant almost neon blue eyes, and the youngest has this really pretty grey. None of them got my eyes.

Like the little boy.. but mine have a dark ring.
pictures-of-eyes.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Lol, that's too bad.

I must say I have always been intrigued by the Scottish folklore, history and the beautiful landscapes.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

awesome! One of my twins is similar in the colors to yours, they are the only of my children to have the "starburst" coloration as I have nicknamed them.

edit on 5-9-2012 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

"Starburst". It's interesting that you would use that term.

Not sure how to explain but that description somehow resonates with me.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

came up with it years ago when trying to explain them to someone and yes I have had the feeling in more recent years that the name was somehow just what it should be.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Atlantean eyes..

Nah, but seriously. My eyes used to be almost jet black and recently, I've been noticing a change in the amount of light my eyes reflect. It seems to reflect everything in my environment. If I'm in low light and there's light shining in from the side; if I look in the mirror and step back a few inches (maybe 10 inches) I swear my eyes look a light gray. When I move closer to the mirror, I can see the reflection of everything. The TV, the couches, whatever is in the room at the moment. My eyes have also become sensitive to sunlight.. more than I remember. My vision is good, there's no blurriness, no strain, nothing.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Atlantean eyes..

Nah, but seriously. My eyes used to be almost jet black and recently, I've been noticing a change in the amount of light my eyes reflect. It seems to reflect everything in my environment. If I'm in low light and there's light shining in from the side; if I look in the mirror and step back a few inches (maybe 10 inches) I swear my eyes look a light gray. When I move closer to the mirror, I can see the reflection of everything. The TV, the couches, whatever is in the room at the moment. My eyes have also become sensitive to sunlight.. more than I remember. My vision is good, there's no blurriness, no strain, nothing.

My dad has the almost black eyes. A few yrs ago before he passed away we had visited family and even they commented on his bluish eyes. I mean we're siksika.. blackfeet indian from Montana/Canada.. no blue eyes in our family, but his turned a strange bluish color. On rez there are blue eyed NDNs but I figure its probably what we call "tavern babies" or a white ancestor somewhere back when.
Your description of light grey could describe his as well IMO.
Better have them checked anyway. Blacks have the same weird genetic stuff ndn folks do thats overlooked by the larger medical community. Lots of autoimmune things and liver issues that are ignored. KWIM? Better safe than sorry with those pretty eyes!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yeah, I know what you mean. The only thing that makes me believe it isn't serious is the fact that I'm actually going through a bit of a growth spurt (grew close to three inches last year) which is uncommon for my age (early 20s), but it has happened. I've done some research and learned that some people have a sex hormone that is tied to the eye color gene, and when you go through any of these drastic changes, it can flip a particular gene on or off,darkening or lightening the eyes.

I think they said about 15% can change during growth spurts. And since both of my parents have deeply mixed ancestry (Guyanese, and I'm sure my father side has some native Indian in his past), the thought of my eyes changing is not too far out of the realm of possibility.

But you're right, I'll ask about it when I get my check-up.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Half Native American here too. Interesting that no studies have been done about this before that I can find record of. This is interesting stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join