It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
I'm not all that comfortable posting this but I fall into this category so in the interest of science:

[snip]

I have relatives with light and dark blues but not as contrasted.. their eye colours are more blended.

Great subject btw.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by riley]

Thanks for the U2U, from looking at the image you eyes are blue without any white like candy stripe or flecks of any other colour, yes you have a dark ring around the lighter blue. As to answer your question, no we don't have the same or even similar eyes. If you had white lines and rusty flecks then yes you would, sorry...

Pic in quote removed per member request

[edit on 24/9/08 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thankyou.. I might delete that pic now as it's kind of creepy seeing me looking back at myself. Sometimes (depending on the light) the light blue is white but I'm not sure what you mean by candystripe. Are you saying the "inner" iris band is as white as the eyeball? I am really curious to know what your eyes looks like now.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by riley]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Greetings to you and thank you for this post. I had a coincidence happen last night... A dream about my daughters eye which is brown and blue.. I will try to get a pic of it posted. Her name is Sybil which was symbolic to me because of a Sibyllian Oracle with a crystal clear vision of the future based on history (His Story). If you believe in symbols, please see my link. Keep you eye on the Grand Ol Flag. Thank You for this thread, for it represents something near and dear to my heart.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Your welcome.

On another note...
I owe it to those of us in this thread with this same bit of uniqueness that they are discussing another person with eyes like ours in the Aliens and UFO's forum and suggesting she is alien.

I think, or hope its more a joke than anything but was somewhat amused by it all.. I am pretty sure we are all human here.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My eyes have been a fascination for people all my life, an uncomfortable trait for someone who avoids eye contact. They're considered gray, as I understand, but they change color varying between shades of blue, blueish-green, light gray and steely gray. I'd like to believe it's a trick of light, but they change regardless of consistency of the lighting and seem to be based, at least in part, on my mood.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
Thankyou.. I might delete that pic now as it's kind of creepy seeing me looking back at myself. Sometimes (depending on the light) the light blue is white but I'm not sure what you mean by candystripe. Are you saying the "inner" iris band is as white as the eyeball? I am really curious to know what your eyes looks like now.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by riley]

I was talking about lines on white going from the edge where the pupil meets the iris going outwards to the edge of the iris.

I tried to get an image but the computer than I am on is abit funny.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by _Volt_]

[edit on 24-9-2008 by _Volt_]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

My eyes are somewhat similar; instead my eyes are nearly yellow, they're such a light shade of brown. One of my eyes has more red and green rings in it, and the other has black freckles, and more grey rings in it towards my outer ring... Which is a greyish blue. It's quite odd, and I love tripping people out by saying my eyes are real, and not contacts.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I too have eyes that have different colors on the same side;both of them.
The rim is dark blue, the middle is dark emerald green and ringing the iris is a honey amber color, and they have a flower striation to them, much like a mum
.No one can tell what color my eyes are, if you ask someone they say "uhmm dark" LOL

My boyfriend is color blind,he says they look three shades of gray to him.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Maddie didn't have heterochromia.

A notable identification feature is a coloboma of her right eye where the pupil runs into the iris in the form of a black radial strip reaching from the pupil out to the edge of the white at the '7 o'clock' position, about 30° clockwise from the bottom.[179][180] This has been utilised in publicity incorporating the word 'LOOK' with the black radial line in the first 'O'.[181]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Theres alot of pictures of different eye colors on the internet.
pretty cool stuff.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

thats crazy, my eyes look identical to yours, and i too have always wondered why they look that way, but have never until now tried to find out why.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Nephra,

Taking a look at your picture, I'm interested to know if you or anyone in your family have a history of cataracts or glaucoma. It might just be the angle of the picture or the flash, but it appears that the lens in your eye is slightly cloudy. I'm sure that your optometrist is following you and its likely nothing, but I just wanted to bring it up.

-Amnio

[edit on 09/20/2008 by Amniodarone]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

In this picture?

I don't see it, and neither does my optometrist, I visit him at least once a year.
No. no glaucoma in my family. I think its just how you saw the pic although I have to say I don't see it myself. are you sure it was my picture you were talking about?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yes... that was the picture. It may simply be the angle of the flash. If your optometrist says its ok... then he is most likely right. Just curious, thats all.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My eyes are blue and green. When I am mad my eyes turn green and when I am happy they turn blue. When I am sick my right eye turns blue and my left one turns green.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
mine own eyes: for years my family thought i had blue eyes, untill they looked closely>>(think i was getting my passport) 3 in the family have blue eyes, 2 have hazle, think mine are a mixture?

they are a murkey green, a non-discript colour, but there is a yellow frision on the edge of the pupil. i got a magnifying glass to check out the colour,pattern(iris edge),

they are not symmetrical..

i was shocked and amazed at the intense pattern of the yellow,on close inspection the pattern looks like a mother ship, the pupil being the epicentre , crazy i know, but it freaked me out! but you know how you can see things in embers,clouds, etc etc (obviously been on ATS too long)

then i remembered 2 people i met over my life, aquaintances, they were both men, never met each other, but they had ginger coloured eyes, not only that, the colour of their hair(facial hair) ginger, matched the colour of their eyes!

now that was the most unusual colour of eyes i have ever seen! Ginger coloured eyes.

wish i had taken a pic of those babies.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i was reading some of the above chats but mine are hazel but the change color too..some of my friends get kinda wierd out cause on some occasions then turn almost yellow. they have went from blue to green and then turn orange and into yellow but always have a dark teal line around them. its usually a solid color but they also have a combo of the colors like they would do normally with hazel eyes. i cant figure out if its the lighting or the mood tho.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is an interesting question. Too bad there isn't a lot of information about it. Two of my daughter's have it. One, my middle child whose eyes are like the OP and one whose is denim blue, but at the center they're greenish and on the outer edge light blue like mine. Their dad has eyes like the middle child mine are just solid light blue. So it may be genetic?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It could be genetic, I have 5 children the youngest are twins. while the older 3 have normal solid colored eyes, 2 brown and 1 blue, my twins both have different variations of the blend I have in my eyes. The odd thing is that only one of them had this blend for the first 5 years then over the past 4 years the other has gone from solid blue to a blend identical to mine. I stand on the hereditary explanation however because my mother claimed my eyes were always changing color as a child also

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I would like to add as an update that I belong to a group with other "intuitives" we recently got together for a gathering over the holiday and were all rather stunned to find out we all had the same eyes with variations in the patterns.. but essentially we all had the 4 colors in varying shades and patterns. It was interesting and a topic of our discussions for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join