It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Greys abduct for a reason ? do they target particular Humans ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

Originally posted by jritzmann
Alright boys, lets play nice...there aint any need for that. Youre both good folks.

In answer to the post, I found a certain criteria over the years that point to experiencers being in a round about common group. It's not just one issue, or one type of person, but an entire list of known similarities.

What is that criteria please?

While I wont post the exact criteria, it has to do with nationality (ancestorally speaking), IQ, and other issues. I've asked the questions in other threads, but I rarely get a reply.

The right answers truly give me an approach on that person and looking into their experiences. While the specific consistencies are interesting and indicate a legitimate experiencer, they are of course not set in stone.

However, I have found them to be highly reliable.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I don't usually get riled up. Must be my day getting the best of me. No ill will meant toward anyone.

Grasshopper, I really think you are reaching here. I can see nothing that would indicate that aliens are trying to push religion.

I happen to be a Christian and have never pushed it on anyone. I try to reserve judgment and treat people with the same respect that I am dealt. I see a parallel between your experiences as a child and your projection to how you perceive aliens.

Like alpha tried to tell you already. you need to get out of the diagnosis buisiness cause you don't know me or have any idea what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Like alpha tried to tell you already. you need to get out of the diagnosis buisiness cause you don't know me or have any idea what you are talking about.

Oh, I think I know you pretty well. If you want to be hostile, suit yourself!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Oh, I think I know you pretty well. If you want to be hostile, suit yourself!

Your an idiot who people should not waste their breath on.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I WANT NO WAR HERE.

can we just stay on-topic please.

Your an ***** who people should not waste their breath on.

That statement is forbidden by the TOS.

Don't get yourself into trouble over this thread. Insults will get you either warned or banned which I do not want for anyone.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I WANT NO WAR HERE.

Okay, no war, just ignore.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Its still a mystery to this day why they abduct some humans.Although I really believe its not random.

I think i read an article on this topic a while back.There was speculation as to why.It said in the article that certain humans posses certain genes.Or may it be certain ancestral relations.

1000`s of years back,many of you may of noticed those painting of space men on cave sides.Well its been though that many human genes were altered at that time but due to continued evolution these genes slowly dissappeared.Although some humans still posses them today.It is speculation but it is a reason of thought.

I agree with some of the other members on belief.These beings could abducting certain humans on their believe so its a more easy undercover abduction.Re-accounts would be less like.Maby.

There are quite afew theories.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I WANT NO WAR HERE.

Your an idiot who people should not waste their breath on.

That statement is forbidden by the TOS.

Don't get yourself into trouble over this thread. Insults will get you either warned or banned which I do not want for anyone.

Ban me if necessary. I'm not putting up with someone diagnosing my mental status. No way. It's an insult.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your an ***** who people should not waste their breath on...............That statement is forbidden by the TOS.

Ban me if necessary. I'm not putting up with someone diagnosing my mental status. No way. It's an insult.

I know grasshopper......I too felt insulted but let it go......calling members names will just propagate more of the same which will bring in the Mods , ruin the thread, and leave a bad taste in everyones mouth. jbondo never at anytime called either of us any names period. I think the diagnosis part was directed at me and I am past it. (thinking back - I personally think he never intended a insult......more humour actually.....sometimes humour does not type well......IMO)

back to the subject at hand...........

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
The Greys, known as the lesser race of the draconians and reptilians. It goes like this. Greys, reptilians, Draconians. The draconians are the lead aliens. Now, the reason why the greys abduct are for three main reasons..

To eat humans

To experiement with hybridization

To implant devices into humans

See at first these aliens were pleading for help, telling them that their people were dying, that they needed food. Well...they just need blood is what they need. THe government then realized that they couldn't trust them, the aliens lied...as they do disguised in human form to this day. and so it is... that to this day the government and aliens work together now. If you can't beat them...join them. That's what the government did

So now this satanic luciferian government is running America, along with these damn aliens... NO aliens are good. none. And I used to argue about that...but now I completely understand that the aliens are satans army. satans fallen angels. And we will see them...they will come... very very soon.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

Lizards eat humans, the grays absorb a type of plasma thru their skin, that is why during the alien autopsy they did not have same organs as we do. That is why they smell funny, they absorb food thru their skin and also pass waste out the same way.

The Grays are said to be cybergenetic probes some of them.. eg, little more than a genetic robot occupied by a Lizards spirit. An animated flesh puppet if you will.

The lizards have masters too and I bet nobody knows who they are?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
The Greys, known as the lesser race of the draconians and reptilians. It goes like this. Greys, reptilians, Draconians. The draconians are the lead aliens. Now, the reason why the greys abduct are for three main reasons..

To eat humans

To experiement with hybridization

To implant devices into humans

See at first these aliens were pleading for help, telling them that their people were dying, that they needed food. Well...they just need blood is what they need. THe government then realized that they couldn't trust them, the aliens lied...as they do disguised in human form to this day. and so it is... that to this day the government and aliens work together now. If you can't beat them...join them. That's what the government did

So now this satanic luciferian government is running America, along with these damn aliens... NO aliens are good. none. And I used to argue about that...but now I completely understand that the aliens are satans army. satans fallen angels. And we will see them...they will come... very very soon.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

Lizards eat humans, the grays absorb a type of plasma thru their skin, that is why during the alien autopsy they did not have same organs as we do. That is why they smell funny, they absorb food thru their skin and also pass waste out the same way.

The Grays are said to be cybergenetic probes some of them.. eg, little more than a genetic robot occupied by a Lizards spirit. An animated flesh puppet if you will.

The lizards have masters too and I bet nobody knows who they are?

The ultimate master of all evil and aliens is the one and only SATAN

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
These are just my own opinions, accept or dismiss them at your liesure:

Personally I believe that some groups are targetted for abduction...just not in a predominately physical sense.

I believe that this group are principally abducted in a spiritual sense...and this group are people whose 'awareness' of the spiritual is heightened for whatever reason. This group are the people who seem to know stuff before it happens, who can sense entities, can do things unseen or otherwise that other supposedly 'normal' people cannot. This is the group for whom their eyes are clear...who see through the facade and the lies, who know the tricks and see to the true essence of the demon within their potential enemy.
I'm not going to use the word 'psychic' or 'paranormal' as I also believe those words have been twisted and corrupted over the years.

Why is this? Big question...and one that leads to more questions with very few answers. Again - my opinion - I believe that this group can pose a threat to these spiritual abductors...for within this group is the ability to combat these abductors, to seek them out, to protect those others who may find themselves targetted by these abductors. I also believe that we are heading for a war of sorts...one that will rage on the physical and the spiritual planes...my belief is that in this war the major players, the powerholders, the controllers of both sides will exist principally on a spiritual level. It is therefore these groups of 'aware' people...these people who for whatever reason have the ability to access these worlds, to move within them....who can/will not only act as a link between both 'theatres' of war, but also be 'soldiers' of sorts on both as well.

How do you combat a threat? Well...you could eliminate the threat by removing it...by destroying that groups *abilities* or by messing with them so much that they choose to *shut down* those abilities...you can harrass them and put fear into them so that they have no willingness to become involved in any War...or...and whats a potentially more deviously effective method - is that you can turn them on to your side. By doing that, by corrupting them...by causing them to fight for 'unjust' reasons, to fight out of anger, to fight out of venegence, of hate, to fight out of past pain for wrongs committed against them...to fight for basically their own reasons and so remove themselves from the protective 'mandate' of just battle for a higher power and that higher power alone, by causing them to lose themselves in the battle, to even lust for it...by doing that you have corrupted that soldiers spirit...you not only remove a soldier from your 'opponents' fighting force, you also increase your fighting force at the same time.

...but yeah...just my opinion...

[edit on 27-3-2006 by alien]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

How to you combat a threat? Well...you could eliminate the threat by removing it...by destroying that groups *abilities* or by messing with them so much that they choose to *shut down* those abilities...you can harrass them and put fear into them so that they have no willingness to become involved in any War...or...and whats a potentially more deviously effective method - is that you can turn them on to your side. By doing that, by corrupting them, you not only remove a soldier from your 'opponents' fighting force, you also increase your fighting force at the same time.

Kudos! Your post is one of the most enlightened I have read in a while.
It is so true, but it is comforting that someone else groks this t-ruth..
I am sending you a WAT's,thank you.

Sorry, did not realize you were a mod, so I cannot do a wats, but my most congratulations to you.. Were you one of the new mods?

[edit on 27-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Sorry, did not realize you were a mod, so I cannot do a wats, but my most congratulations to you.. Were you one of the new mods?

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Nah, I'm not a new Mod...I've been a Mod/SuperMod on ATS for many many years...joined up in 2000, when ATS was just a small EZBoard Forum...and made a Moderator soon after. I just tend to hide in the shadows and read now...only replying occasionally when something really piques my interest. Its great to see others of similar opinions/understandings as well

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Nah, I'm not a new Mod...I've been a Mod/SuperMod on ATS for many many years...joined up in 2000, when ATS was just a small EZBoard Forum...and made a Moderator soon after. I just tend to hide in the shadows and read now...only replying occasionally when something really piques my interest. Its great to see others of similar opinions/understandings as well

Well, you are new to me.. I have been here over a year and do not remember ever seeing you post.Glad to meet you..over an out..

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
after going through this thread some of you raised some interesting notions and have brought some interesting ideas into my mind. like how the EBE can be good and evil. i think that with their great telepathic capabilities they have attained a very high level of awareness. all these things would give them the ability to ascertain an enhanced intellectual capacity, which would then make them able to retain very great levels of knoweldge. these levels would be so advanced and so emence that they would in fact allow for a tremendous level of recognition of good and evil. as retainers of this knowledge they would be able to inhabit a greater portion to the entirety of the entiriety to the universe.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
i started a similiar thread as seen here;
A GOOD QUESTION
timoothy

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 5975
BTS Points: 2987
PTS Points: 1493

posted on 4-5-2005 at 11:23 AM Post Number: 1358591 (post id: 1383627) - printer friendly

how do aliens pick their abductee's

Is it that high IQ or the extra toe on your right foot ,or maybe your grandmothers cousin's neighbor,that causes your unwanted trip to the alien lab.It could be wrong place right time or any other combo ,what do you think.

Sometimes people are abducted just because they’re vulnerable. The best known example of this occurred with the four young men camping in the Maine wilderness in 1976. This famous case is known as the Allagash Abductions. Three of the four men were abductees since childhood but didn’t know it then. The fourth man had never been abducted--until he went camping with these friends.
Other reasons Aliens chose you might be for your specific biological characteristics. Indications are that Aliens are conducting genetic research on us and observing the results from one generation to the next. If this seems odd, consider the research being done in medical laboratories worldwide. Don’t our scientific researchers alter animals’ genetic code then watch what happens with the offspring of that group? It’s all done in the name of research. Who knows if the Aliens’ purpose is the same or different?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
These are just my own opinions, accept or dismiss them at your liesure:

Personally I believe that some groups are targetted for abduction...just not in a predominately physical sense.

I believe that this group are principally abducted in a spiritual sense...and this group are people whose 'awareness' of the spiritual is heightened for whatever reason. This group are the people who seem to know stuff before it happens, who can sense entities, can do things unseen or otherwise that other supposedly 'normal' people cannot. This is the group for whom their eyes are clear...who see through the facade and the lies, who know the tricks and see to the true essence of the demon within their potential enemy.
I'm not going to use the word 'psychic' or 'paranormal' as I also believe those words have been twisted and corrupted over the years.

Why is this? Big question...and one that leads to more questions with very few answers. Again - my opinion - I believe that this group can pose a threat to these spiritual abductors...for within this group is the ability to combat these abductors, to seek them out, to protect those others who may find themselves targetted by these abductors. I also believe that we are heading for a war of sorts...one that will rage on the physical and the spiritual planes...my belief is that in this war the major players, the powerholders, the controllers of both sides will exist principally on a spiritual level. It is therefore these groups of 'aware' people...these people who for whatever reason have the ability to access these worlds, to move within them....who can/will not only act as a link between both 'theatres' of war, but also be 'soldiers' of sorts on both as well.

How do you combat a threat? Well...you could eliminate the threat by removing it...by destroying that groups *abilities* or by messing with them so much that they choose to *shut down* those abilities...you can harrass them and put fear into them so that they have no willingness to become involved in any War...or...and whats a potentially more deviously effective method - is that you can turn them on to your side. By doing that, by corrupting them...by causing them to fight for 'unjust' reasons, to fight out of anger, to fight out of venegence, of hate, to fight out of past pain for wrongs committed against them...to fight for basically their own reasons and so remove themselves from the protective 'mandate' of just battle for a higher power and that higher power alone, by causing them to lose themselves in the battle, to even lust for it...by doing that you have corrupted that soldiers spirit...you not only remove a soldier from your 'opponents' fighting force, you also increase your fighting force at the same time.

...but yeah...just my opinion...

In my opinion there is some truth to those opinions. The spirits that reside within your enemies will come out and fight with you themselves and they will try to destroy all your "psychic" powers. This is a big part of the abduction experience. It is a spiritual warfare going on. I lost many of my abilities as a result of my abduction. When you become too strong you become in their eyes a Samson that needs to be weakened. By the time you regain your powers again you will have more wisdom about when to use them and who your real enemies are. It may be your own people who did it to you. Sometimes I think I'm getting it back again. Just curious. Is this the moderater with the long hair I think named "Byrd".

[edit on 28-3-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Before asking and answering that question I'd study a map to see where the closest US air force base is situated.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What does it matter? Do you think the airforce will be paying me a visit if I am able to "remote view". I have never been anyone who can go into a trance and see things. And I've never been convinced by anyone who claims he can. At least none of the military guys and ex-military guys you hear on C2C. I am not yet ascended master, only lowly grasshopper.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by grasshopper]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join