It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Greys abduct for a reason ? do they target particular Humans ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Another hypothetical thread....

Do Greys target certain Humans for abduction or do they just pick at random ??

Does it have to be someone "special" for them to abduct ? or is it the "luck of the draw" so to speak.

If they target certain Humans then why do they do that ?? for what reason ?? what purpose does it serve ? is it their special DNA that the Greys want ?

Maybe the abductee has PSI powers that attract the Greys ??

if someone has NOT been abducted is there a reason ?? are they too inferior for the abduction ?? do they have "bad DNA" ?? are they considered worthless by the Greys ??

looking for more 2 cents on this......

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think some are random and some are selected.

Random ones just for samples and experiments and whatnot. Selected ones for other motives. Example, abduct a total disbeliever and give him a message to spread. I'd be more inclined to listen to a friend who's always knocked my interest in the subject if he suddenly came to me with an abduction story.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It would be interesting to collect a DNA sample of people who claim they have been abducted and take a DNA sample of people who haven't and compare them.

Right ,who's got a DNA sampling kit?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I can't remember where i read it or who the author was, but the author mentioned that when the information from all the abductee's were collected. The main item that was seen as being close or near the same was that 95% of the alien abductee's (just trying to remember off the top of my head) were either atheist or did not have claim to belong to any religion

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it's random, I believe people are picked for some reason or another, maybe to help them for whatever there agenda is.
Or maybe they do it for fun when they've had a few too many Alien Beers and it's like shooting fish in a barrel for them.

JRod.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey I'm not religious! Why don't they come for me?
Ok I was raised christian but I'm not anymore. I'm religion free.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Hey I'm not religious! Why don't they come for me?
Ok I was raised christian but I'm not anymore. I'm religion free.

You should be just what they are looking for. Someone who used to be religous and then rejects it gets abducted by aliens who want to cram that religion right back down your throat again. I used to be religous. Lost my religion. Then got abducted by aliens who quite evil and also quite religous.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I believe the only time abductions are randon are in cases where humans come upon a landed alien craft or happen to get close in some other respect. Other than that I believe most are specific people that are abducted several times throughout life as part of an ongoing study.

I'm not 100% covinced of abduction scenarios but I'm definitely +50% on the belief side. I also believe anyone that wants to get abducted has a serious problem and should seek mental help.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Everyone who knows me says I am the Most Anti-Religious person they have ever met...I personally do not believe in ANY religion or ANY God at all.

I was raised Protestant Episcopalian but rejected that at age 7.

...so where in the hell is my abduction ??

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I also believe anyone that wants to get abducted has a serious problem and should seek mental help.

are you a Psychiatrist ??? please spare me the diagnosis and stay on topic.

I have heard that from more than just you and your "diagnosis" means nothing to me.

I am not ranting at you.....just stay on-topic.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm gonna agree with jbondo, anyone wanting to be abducted (if such a thing exists) is mentally deranged. Do any reports of Alien Abduction have stories about going to an inter-galactic kegger in the Crab Nebula? Don't think so, abductees tend to keep psychiatrists comfortably in business.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Baphomet79]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Listen, I never used your name as an example, so don't try to bully me! If you want to push, I can certainly push back. If I want to mention something, I'll mention it!

You picked the wrong poster to flame!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Everyone who knows me says I am the Most Anti-Religious person they have ever met...I personally do not believe in ANY religion or ANY God at all.

I was raised Protestant Episcopalian but rejected that at age 7.

...so where in the hell is my abduction ??

Why would you want to be abducted by aliens that try to cram religion down your throat? You want to be abducted by the good aliens. None of the religous aliens are good aliens.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Alright boys, lets play nice...there aint any need for that. Youre both good folks.

In answer to the post, I found a certain criteria over the years that point to experiencers being in a round about common group. It's not just one issue, or one type of person, but an entire list of known similarities.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Listen, I never used your name as an example, so don't try to bully me! If you want to push, I can certainly push back. If I want to mention something, I'll mention it!

You picked the wrong poster to flame!

you said I was bullying you ?? all I said was stay on topic and not to diagnose the minds of people willing for a abduction.

I am pushing nothing.

I picked the wrong poster to flame ?? Oh please..what are you going to do ?? NOTHING.

back to the topic at hand.......

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Alright boys, lets play nice...there aint any need for that. Youre both good folks.

In answer to the post, I found a certain criteria over the years that point to experiencers being in a round about common group. It's not just one issue, or one type of person, but an entire list of known similarities.

What is that criteria please?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Why would you want to be abducted by aliens that try to cram religion down your throat? You want to be abducted by the good aliens. None of the religous aliens are good aliens.

They could try to cram a religion down my throat so to speak....but I doubt I would "buy" it.

but it does make me think.....and ponder.

who or what are the "good" aliens ??

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't usually get riled up. Must be my day getting the best of me. No ill will meant toward anyone.

Grasshopper, I really think you are reaching here. I can see nothing that would indicate that aliens are trying to push religion.

I happen to be a Christian and have never pushed it on anyone. I try to reserve judgment and treat people with the same respect that I am dealt. I see a parallel between your experiences as a child and your projection to how you perceive aliens.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Greys, known as the lesser race of the draconians and reptilians. It goes like this. Greys, reptilians, Draconians. The draconians are the lead aliens. Now, the reason why the greys abduct are for three main reasons..

To eat humans

To experiement with hybridization

To implant devices into humans

Why and how do they do this? They do this because they are evil, and have no emotion what so ever. They are mainly demons.

How did they come about doing this? Back in the 1900's, eiesen Hower made a deal with the aliens. Or the government, and established a treaty with them. Their technology in exchange that they get to conduct their abductions...

See at first these aliens were pleading for help, telling them that their people were dying, that they needed food. Well...they just need blood is what they need. THe government then realized that they couldn't trust them, the aliens lied...as they do disguised in human form to this day. and so it is... that to this day the government and aliens work together now. If you can't beat them...join them. That's what the government did

So now this satanic luciferian government is running America, along with these damn aliens... NO aliens are good. none. And I used to argue about that...but now I completely understand that the aliens are satans army. satans fallen angels. And we will see them...they will come... very very soon.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by grasshopper

They could try to cram a religion down my throat so to speak....but I doubt I would "buy" it.

but it does make me think.....and ponder.

who or what are the "good" aliens ??

Around the time of my abduction I heard many many things. Mostly in my head. Some voices were the voices of my own people...It was all so weird. It was as if the aliens who were attacking me were trying to preach to me their religious views. What was weird was that it was a reflection of some of the very same things you hear coming out of the mough of religous humans. They say that Jesus lives within people. Other demons, religous ones as well probably do also. It was as if their demons had come out of them and were attacking me without being inside the bodies of the believers that they possessed. It was the story were you would hear one voice whispering in one ear and then another voice whispering in the other ear. One has a pitch fork and the other has a halo in the cartoons. One would be trying to cram religion down my throat and then the other would say something like, "That is their gospel, not ours. We place no restrictions upon what man can or cannot do." To me, the latter are the good aliens. They would also say things like, "religion is given to those who can not govern themselves. Those who are whole have no need of a physician."

[edit on 27-3-2006 by grasshopper]

[edit on 27-3-2006 by grasshopper]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join