It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist's identity to be revealed 6/6/06

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
armageddonbeliever

do you belive enough to put your money where your mouth is ?

not real cash, but if the anti christ is not revealed on 6/6/06 will you suffer a month long self imposed banishement from ATS ?

if the anti christ is revealed, I will give you exclusive credit, and eat my hat

Can I please just say this ISN'T my prediction or claims they are those of a certain PASTOR HARRY whose site is www.satansrapture.com

my dear friend, I did not make this thread to prove anything, and I don't recall at any time making or believing in any sort of claim about anything of any sort happening on 6/6/06, and if nothing happens, nothing happens, if something does, then so be it, and then you sir, can eat your hat, I have no objections...in fact you can eat your hat now...hype hype hype

When will people realise NOT to personally attack anyone else or their opinions here on ATS???

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Pastor Harry must be on the payroll of a major movie studio.
The antichrist's name is Dameon. I've seen the trailers.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
yawn

so its MAITREYA according to the website.

now what ? do we hunt this maitreya down and burn him at the stake ?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Pastor Harry has a picture of Satan, though--you can find it on his website and go to page satanpic.htm

At least he says it's Satan.
My imagination wouldn't stretch far enough to see anything but a cloud or smoke or some such.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Revealed, what was already known though...but Pastor Harry did a good job of building up suspense and littering his site with red font for maximum effect

www.satansrapture.com...

Name is MAITREYA!!! Do not speak this name of evil, or evil shall be in the eye of the beholder...

But ought we take this information seriously, and will the antichrsit be revealing himself soon?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The only antichrist that's going to appear for anyone of us is going to be the first time we look in the mirror after God de-scales our eyes.

Hate to be a party pooper, but Pastor Harry's just as blind as everyone else. Doesn't mean he doesn't have good intentions but his words are not from God they are from his ego and he doesn't realize it.

Even when we can't see, God still looks after us, though, so no biggie.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hello!

I'm AntiChrist from middle Russia!
I've explained all what's related with 666 in my article:

my666.boom.ru...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join