It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist's identity to be revealed 6/6/06

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Pastor Harry has now announced he will reveal the name of the antichrist as soon as the Dome Of The Rock is detonated...Why doesn't he reveal it now?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Larry Silverstein is the anti-christ. Just look at his phone number:
www.silversteinproperties.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
People have been predicting the date of the rapture and the revealing of the anti-christ for many years. Some make good cases for their arguments, while others are suspect. Either way, most have followers who are dissappionted when the appointed date comes and goes.

Bible codes are not totally reliable and someone's interpretation of Bible prophecy may not be reliable either. I continue to wait, watch and pray.

Maranatha!

(edited typo)

[edit on 4/14/2006 by darkelf]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
interesting i will go to the good oll pastors site and have a look see then i will get back to u .sounds interesting though.

Cheers

Omega

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A number of ancient manuscripts don't have the number of the beast as 666.

Instead, they actually read 616 !!!!

ATS discussion of 616 in manuscripts of Revelation

So, you'd be looking for June 1st . . . .

Remember, the devil is the father of lies.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
A number of ancient manuscripts don't have the number of the beast as 666.

Instead, they actually read 616 !!!!

ATS discussion of 616 in manuscripts of Revelation

So, you'd be looking for June 1st . . . .

Remember, the devil is the father of lies.

Damn I just found this thread and was gonna say that but you beat me to it!

Also I thought the Bible tought people not to believe in false prophets? Has the pastor exhibited any godly powers as yet? Or is he just saying this?

Besides surely a soldier of God would want to tell us the identity of his son's enemy BEFORE he comes so we can prepare. Whats the point of saying "if he's not here by 6/6/6 or 6/1/6 then I'll tell you. After you have been tortured, enslaved and given a one way ticket to hell."

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you look at this from a numerological standpoint. The date is 6/6/2006 which actually adds up to 6/6/8. So if the anti-christ was going to come on a date that adds up correctly to 6/6/6 then it would've been two years ago on 6/6/2004 which correctly adds up to 6/6/6.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
its funny, June the sixth, 2006 doesn't seem so scary does it ?

The calendar was manipulated by the Romans for their political gain, it is useless as a numerology reference, IMO.

www.highdown.reading.sch.uk...

webexhibits.org...

penelope.uchicago.edu...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm guessing it will be Robin Williams.
He always seemed like the AntiChrist to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
its funny, June the sixth, 2006 doesn't seem so scary does it ?

The calendar was manipulated by the Romans for their political gain, it is useless as a numerology reference, IMO.

Actually isn't time a human concept? If time is merely a human concept then dates and the different calendars mean nothing to the anti-christ at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Plus how would the bible, written however many years ago, account for leap years, summer time and the fact that one part of the world will be in 6/6/6 before the other?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Actually isn't time a human concept? If time is merely a human concept then dates and the different calendars mean nothing to the anti-christ at all.

Thank you for someone saying that. Seriously, I don't think prophecy and revelation is based upon our human created gregorian calender system. Especially considering different cultures use different calenders. It's just a date we made up so that we all know when something is being referenced. Dates and times are just effective systems of organization.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
he will be in the new OMEN movie that opens that day

lol

anti christ
haha hahahahahaahahahahhhhahaha
lmfao

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Has that hooker been talking again?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
mmm, like many doomsday prophecies, I think it plays high on the fear-mongering, and doesn't stand up to close scrutiny.

Plus with so many cultures using so many numeralogical divination techniques, it could be interpreted many ways.

Add to that, Im highly suspicious of bible codes, as me and my partner sat down and saw you could make ominous warnings from any book if you try hard enough.

But, I would like to add, Thats your belief, and I respect that.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All this time and man learns nothing. In thier forheads or upon thier hands they will have the number of the beast??????? Me thinks got little to nothing to do with dates except in that the tecnology be available to incorprate the prophise..... stabe in the dark the number of the beast would be comuniction the conveying of knowleg.... now why would I say something like that???? No really I think the shareing of knowlg to be a good thing....

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Save your time reading this nonsense and if you want to find out who the true anti christ is follow this link to the real order who worship the so called devine one from below. www.churchofsatan.com...

Just a thought

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What happens if its 6/6/6000 and not 6/6/2006?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal Reality
What happens if its 6/6/6000 and not 6/6/2006?

Well then if we start preparing now thinking it will be 6/6/2006, then we will definatly ve ready if it comes out to be 6/6/6000.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This indeed reminds me of the propositions of what is to come in the year 2000. Lets recap what happend.... ummm a big worthless scare that sky rocketed prices for necessities such as water. technically 6/06/2006 has already occurred predating when we began counting days as oppossed to the begginning of man kind. But then again when you look at it its suppossedly from the birth of christ onward so inter-related with religion it indeed still has significance. I will be interested to watch news casts of this day and see who might get a finger pointed at them about something. I will indeed be shocked if an "anti-christ" gets outcasted (especially on the news) but nobody is to say untill the date passes. Maybe it will be the day that George W. Bush launches the pre-emptive nuclear strike against Iran?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join