It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist's identity to be revealed 6/6/06

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
When did people start abbreviating dates? If anything it would have been June 6th of the year 6AD not 1006,2006 or any of the other dates. Thats the only true date of 6/6/6

I've never seen ancient documents referring to only the last 2 digits of a year as we have in present days or the last 1/2 century, and its mostly because of computers that we do use the last 2 digits of a year.Thats ridiculous to even think about.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
When did people start abbreviating dates?

More to the point - when did people take the "number of a man" and turn it into a "number of time referrence"?

Rev. 13:18
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six"

666 (that is, only if "threescore" in fact counts as "20x3" in Biblical days also) is not the number of a day, it is the number of a man.

Jeez.

NN

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by armageddonbeliever
preaches the ideology of 'Two Raptures'.

Well ... since there is no such thing as a 'rapture' then this guy is
twice as wrong as everyone else right out of the gate.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Since he is soooooo wrong about not just one, but two raptures ...
then I'm sure his 666 'prophecy' is probably just as wrong.

[edit on 5/10/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Since there was no Christ to begin with, the chances of their being an Anti-Christ are pretty slim. The whole notion is just another way for con-men and preachers (same difference) to whip the gullible, ignorant and just plain stupid into a frenzy that will help line their pockets for a little while longer. Foolish believers never actually take the time to read the Bible, where some, but certainly not all, of this raw codswallop originates. Instead, they prefer their clergy to spoon-feed them little bits, the more dramatic bits, to keep them entertained and feeling superior to the rest of the poor sinners in the world and ready to be welcomed into pie-and-ice cream Heaven when the feces hit the fan. Oh, and don't even bother to point them in the direction of some real Biblical scholarship, done by qualified academics. Their eyes will roll and heads will spin in the best demonic possession tradition. Prophecy is a lot of nonsense, believed by thick-headed imbeciles who barely have a grasp on the way the world works in the present, much less the future. It's already been explained many times here that the date, if for no other reason than it's basically arbitrary, means nothing in relation to these worn-out old myths. I'm sure it's also been said that if you read John 4:3, in one of only four places where "antichrist" is even found in the Bible, you'll read that the antichrist was already on Earth when it was written. Pickers and choosers. That's what the morons are who believe all this stuff. They pick the parts that fit their looney ideas and ignore the parts that don't. So don't hold your breath for the Anti-Christ to be revealed in June. On second thought, do hold your breath, so you'll pass out and maybe hit your head on something and maybe get some common sense and reason knocked into it. Sheesh, these people either amuse me or irritate me, or amuse me by irritating me. Either way, they are ridiculous pathetic childish dimwits who shouldn't be allowed near a computer.

"Anti-Christ." Ha! Have you ever heard such utter bunk and bilge?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Antichrist means to substitute or be other than Christ.The antichrists and anti christ have been and are with us today.Is it a surprise or the reality of things?Given the ability to choose for ourselves between good and evil it should not be.Consider this .One could think i am wise enough to struggle and survive,i can mix in with cunning measurements.I am more sufficient than most around me.Those less than i seek my treasure to substain themselves.I am as a god to the order of things.without me,the medium of their survival.They who are less fortunate according to this nature would have a more tedious and somewhat cursed life.To know the heart of the antichrist is to know the one who feeds off the grace of God to achieve what makes one think there something there not.As far as i am concerned the vampires of the love of God can enjoy their eternal lockdown when All is said and done.For God is All in all and those of wiser ways of natural survival should be very aware.We are here to harvest.And indeed your exploitations are short.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Again Again Again.
The oldest known text of John's Revelation gives the number to be 616. Not 666.
We should all do better at keeping up with contemporary discoveries.
By the way, some old texts, not the oldest give the number to be 656.
I won't post all the links concerning this. They are myriad.
A little research goes a long way.
The mysterious 666 number was the numerical equivalent for the name of Caligula.
Who was the great persecutor of the Christians during John's day.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by freddieb]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

I promise you, NOTHING will happen. If you want to waste your time by worring go right ahead, I think its funny that so many people get so worked up on this stupid crap, " ohhh its the end of the world ". ...." ohh the antichrist is going to be on T.V. that day and then we'll know who he is",......yeah right....keep wasting your time people, i'll be getting a good nights sleep while the rest of you stay up at night and worry.besides if anyone is wanting to know my religion is witchcraft, so i DON'T believe any of that crap in the bible.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
The oldest known text of John's Revelation gives the number to be 616. Not 666.
By the way, some old texts, not the oldest give the number to be 656.

Would make no difference to those that claim the number is of a date in time (as this thread) - it would then just be Antichrist's identity to be revealed 6/1/06, or End Of The World On June 1, 2006.

You get my point.

NN

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I read somewhere I think it was a recovery version of the new testament that the antichrist was actually Caesar??? His number was meant to be 666 or something...and certain prophets are claiming to be on high alert for the period of May 21st to May 27th for some kind of major calamity...I'd like to think that the arrival of the true Anitchrist would be somewhere between the end of May to maybe September or even October...but there is really no concrete proof for anything of this nature, we'll just have to wait and see

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Everytime the numerical combination of 666 appears in some format in the calender, as sure as night follows day, some ranting fear inducing minister of religion sees fit to proliferate the myth that the end of the world is due. I can bet my home, savings, life and all my belongings that this will not happen.
I know nothing of this man other than he may feel more at home wearing a strait jacket than any other item of clothing he may choose to wear.
No doubt when this date arrives and nothing happens he will profess that the faith of Christians and their fictional God will have saved the world. How predictable and boring is that?
Well folks if you believe his doomsday message flex your credit card and have a fantastic holiday because this will be your last chance. Why even bother turning up for work.
In my humble opinion this fearmongering chap should get help from professional medical people and let us all get on with reality.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i hate to worry any one but my brothers birthday is 6/6/86 is there any chance he could be the antichrist. he can be a bit anoying. i'll be seeing him on his birthday. if he mentions anything i'll let you guys know!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
omg i just rememberd that former leeds united striker tony yeboa's birthday was 6/6/66. he is definately the antichrist!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i also just found out that tony yeboah is freddy adus uncle. small world!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't have to wait.

It's George Bush!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Julian Calendar say 06/06/06 happens on May 24th 2006

We use the Gregorian Calendar

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pastor Harry Walter has something to say on his blogger about the current comet predicitons:

www.satansrapture.blogspot.com...

This I think is the truth...there will be no specific date for the armageddon in fact it shall come unexpectedly at least not according to specific predicitons

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is the True Face of PIG known as Jesus Christ!

JESUS CHRIST IS, IN TRUTH, THE REAL
GREAT WHORE, THE PROSTITUTE AND KING OF BABYLON=THE 666.

www.gaiaguys.net...

CULT RELIGION:

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

"The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.

Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.

Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past." - Billy Meier, Talmud Jmmanuel, Introduction

www.gaiaguys.net...

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Can someone tell me the difference between 6/6/2006 and 6/6/1906? They both end in 06.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Can someone tell me the difference between 6/6/2006 and 6/6/1906? They both end in 06.

6/6/1906 was a few hours too early.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by WiseSheep]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
armageddonbeliever

do you belive enough to put your money where your mouth is ?

not real cash, but if the anti christ is not revealed on 6/6/06 will you suffer a month long self imposed banishement from ATS ?

if the anti christ is revealed, I will give you exclusive credit, and eat my hat

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join