It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying Clown Advertisement!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ITS BACK!!!!!!!!!! just attacked me..jumped right out of the header. Look how evil he looks!!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The pastors wife that blew her husband away with a 12ga had just experienced the clown.

The guy that just killed 7 and himself in cal. That's right, THE CLOWN!!

When will the killing stop!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thats kind of odd, because I have never been priveleged with the chance of meeting 'The Clown' here on ATS. I get regular normal ads most of which are static. Ive had some dynamic ads before but they didn't make any noise unless I moused over them.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is absolutely the worst. I once thought that the talking smiley ads were, but you had to physically move your mouse over the ad for it to make any noise. This one is EVIL. The clown just won't SHUT UP!!!! Until you refresh, or go to another page!!!

[edit on 3/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yep that ad is pretty bad...i'm glad it's gone now.

It didn't scare me but it did puzzle me for a second, I killed the clown a few times with some ricin flavored pies but it still came back! it's a zombie!

But Skeptic Overlord came to our rescue! all hale to the might skeptic!

But seriously, I don't mind ads at all, but this one is horrible! he could've atleast shut up when you kill it...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
well, the ad's gone, but that damn clown showed up at my house half an hour ago... says he's looking for work.

any chance i can get some help here? i'm getting kinda sick of that horn.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Dear ATS Members,

My name is Rasputin13, and I represent the group known as PETC, or People for the Ethical Treatment of Clowns. It has been brought to my attention that ATS has recently become a breeding ground for anticlownatism. Let it be known that our group will not sit idly by and allow such clown hate speech to run amok. Those calling for the infliction of bodily harm to, and especially the killing of, clowns, should be ashamed of themselves.

We ask that you all please talk to your children, and preach the love and understanding of clowns. Clowns have played a vital and important role in the history of this great nation, as well as the entire world. Without clowns, we wouldn't have such leaders as Kim Jong Il and Jimmy Carter. Please, help stop this unprovoked hatred towards clowns. Hug a clown if you can. They're more than just oversized shoes and a squeeky nose.

And always remember... hatred of clowns is never a laughing matter!

Rasputin13
President and Founder of PETC

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Rasputin13]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ahh, a clown-free ATS.
good work
my thanks to whomever killed da clown, although i'm kinda envious that i couldn't be dat guy. i hope he died a slow, horrible, violent death.
...didn't know i hated clowns that bad, hafta tell my therapists bout that...hmm

[edit on 25-3-2006 by DirtyBoots]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I dunno what you guys are talking about. I've never seen this clown character. Perhaps he's content to just annoy/scare Americans? In which case, go clown!

external image

Muhuhahahahahaha!!! He's coming after you next!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I never have my sound on so I haven't heard that ad.
Try turning off the sound when on ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Whenever you see an advert that is as annoying as that #!X@!XX clown was simply get the refering address and source url for it by right clicking -> properties... U2U that info to SkepticOverlord or me.

We can't get rid of them without that info. We ALWAYS want to get rid of the annoying ads, trust me on that one!

Springer...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks SO and Springer, I will keep that in mind for the next "Clown" Ad that comes up!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Iv never seen Clown even before removed im glad i hadn't as i hate getting jumped,like i don't go to my fathers much on his computer here reading spooky story and suddenly theirs thud on back my chair and then hair against back my neck scares crap out me...then i see it's his cat

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join