It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could a Young Ebe (grey) be raised by a Human family ???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Jrod

I feel inclined to ask about the spate of bovine-related 'surgeries' that have occured. Its clear that the average person isn't doing this, and I can't think of any reason that the government couldn't just buy the cows before doing surgeries that seem to be decades ahead of the ones used today.

I have never witnessed a mutilated cow, but you say here that the surgeries seem to be "decades" ahead.

The alien races are hundreds of thousands, to millions, to billions of years ahead of us in technology, not decades.

Our govts have technologies decades ahead of what the publics know about, not hundreds of thousands.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Earth Sister ...... you made great replys to this thread.....I have alot to think about ......keep up the good work !!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There are things you need to consider carefully with regard to your question. I hope that my insight can help.

1. The 'Greys' as you know them in your language are not capable of speech because, in blunt terms, they were not engineered with the genetic capabality to do so. They don't have a voicebox because they never had any need for one.

2. 'Grey children' are not infants in the same sense as humanoid children are. They are not born with the capacity to develop, in fact quite the opposite; they detriorate both physically and mentally as they live. Young 'greys' are actually considered to be the adults and the youngest is often renowned as the most capable.

3. It is conceivable that the 'Grey' would develop a unique perspective upon humanity if such a scenario did arise. They would certainly not develop human qualities, but they would adjust to the situation purely for individual survival. The Greys cannot develop a sense of love or friendship because they were primarily designed for functionality without the need for emotions, and would acclimatize to function in the best way possible under the circumstances.

4. Yes this situation would compromise the families safety, as well as that of the 'Grey'. Purely because there would be overwhelmingly negative interest from anyobdy who caught wind of the situation, and eventually both the entity and the family involved would be commited and probably killed.

Let me state absoulutely that there is an overwhelmingly small chance of an occurance such as the one you desribe. The 'greys' do not abandon each other unless completely necessary, and would rarely, if ever, last long being cared for a human family because of the potential danger to their survival.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks this is a bit weird...?
Maybe...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally Posted by EarthSister
Jrod

I feel inclined to ask about the spate of bovine-related 'surgeries' that have occured. Its clear that the average person isn't doing this, and I can't think of any reason that the government couldn't just buy the cows before doing surgeries that seem to be decades ahead of the ones used today.

I have never witnessed a mutilated cow, but you say here that the surgeries seem to be "decades" ahead.

The alien races are hundreds of thousands, to millions, to billions of years ahead of us in technology, not decades.

Our govts have technologies decades ahead of what the publics know about, not hundreds of thousands.

EarthSister.

Once again you have quoted something I have not said. The quote you are refering to was said by Gunman in an earlier post.

JRod.
:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
JRod

Yikes! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I did it again.

and Alpha Grey

Thank you for your kind encouragement!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hypothetically, do you think a baby leprechaun could be raised by a human family? I point to you as incontrovertible evidence the story of "Tom Thumb" in which a boy no larger than a human thumb was successfully raised by a human family. Not only that, but please reference "Stewart Little," in which a mouse was raised as a human infant, and very successfully. So there.

I think that pretty much puts the last nail in that speculative coffin!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Hypothetically, do you think a baby leprechaun could be raised by a human family? I point to you as incontrovertible evidence the story of "Tom Thumb" in which a boy no larger than a human thumb was successfully raised by a human family. Not only that, but please reference "Stewart Little," in which a mouse was raised as a human infant, and very successfully. So there.I think that pretty much puts the last nail in that speculative coffin!

hey hey..dont shut down my thread!!

hopefully the mods dont lock it now.........

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally Posted by EnKidu
Hypothetically, do you think a baby leprechaun could be raised by a human family? I point to you as incontrovertible evidence the story of "Tom Thumb" in which a boy no larger than a human thumb was successfully raised by a human family. Not only that, but please reference "Stewart Little," in which a mouse was raised as a human infant, and very successfully. So there.

I think that pretty much puts the last nail in that speculative coffin!

Well that's me convinced! I am now a believer. Beer Time!

JRod.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by JRod1984]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it were up to me....and I had the opportunity and the offer.....I would raise an Ebe myself.....but getting the protein mix that they paint on their skin for food would be tough....and lets not forget that Greys smell BAD
.......but then again...if you could meet some of my freinds.....the smelly Greys would not be too offensive......

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
anyone else have any ideas as to the possibility of this scenario ??

possible hazards ?? possible benefits ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join